Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Just dragged my sick rear end into town for my eye rest only to be told the appointment had been cancelled yesterday by an email that I never received :suicide:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
Time to visit the general store, catch up with Old Jethro, and maybe check to see if the newspaper has come in yet

Finger Prince

I submit that this is good lip reading

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

post your o-pies

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm watching the Disney classic Peter Pan and Pan is the biggest dick. So far I'm halfway through and he's abducted a child to serve as a house slave, tormented a man with PTSD, been racist against Native Americans, neglected, spanked and banished his best friend and lost all interest in Wendy whenever another woman shows up. Peter is the original Disney fuckboy

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Rarity posted:

I'm watching the Disney classic Peter Pan and Pan is the biggest dick. So far I'm halfway through and he's abducted a child to serve as a house slave, tormented a man with PTSD, been racist against Native Americans, neglected, spanked and banished his best friend and lost all interest in Wendy whenever another woman shows up. Peter is the original Disney fuckboy

I only remember Captain Hook is scary

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Playing around with hotpot.ai

I like this one

sig by owlhawk911

KitConstantine

Rarity posted:

Just dragged my sick rear end into town for my eye rest only to be told the appointment had been cancelled yesterday by an email that I never received :suicide:

this sucks! doctors appointments are rear end at the best of times. Also scheduling

Today I am slightly sleepy. I wish it would just start raining or clear up already!!! clouds be useful or go away!!!

Thank You To Pot Smoke Phoenix

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

:swoon:

Ass-penny

Someone I used to have feelings for texted me out of the blue last night. First contact in probably 5 years. Feels weird.

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

Someone I used to have feelings for texted me out of the blue last night. First contact in probably 5 years. Feels weird.

could either be cool or tough beans depending on how you cook em. sometimes i think it'd be nice to live like, 30 years earlier if only so that when relationships soured i wouldn't have social media recommending that i add them, and check out their new profile picture, with their new paramour. very cool facebook thanks.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Norm MacDonald Has A Show, on Netflix, and it is amazing.

pixaal

Finger Prince posted:

Norm MacDonald Has A Show, on Netflix, and it is amazing.

RIP

Escape From Noise

Good thing I uploaded my own stuff because this is the entirely of The Birthday Party selection on YouTube Music.

How am I supposed to release the bats with this bullshit?

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

could either be cool or tough beans depending on how you cook em. sometimes i think it'd be nice to live like, 30 years earlier if only so that when relationships soured i wouldn't have social media recommending that i add them, and check out their new profile picture, with their new paramour. very cool facebook thanks.

It is nice to catch up. I'm pretty sure there's nothing to it; when I asked them out a long time ago they were not on the same page.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

This poo poo's the worst, like my phone being like "Remember this picture from a few years ago when you had your life together???" while I was in the middle of a year long lockdown. Yeah. Thanks a lot, rear end in a top hat.

Ass-penny

Do you remember all of the people you have pushed out of your life? Mark Zuckerberg remembers.

Escape From Noise

The Zuck only knows two things: grill hot meats and lie...in wait with memories of your past.

cruft

Hi.

Ass-penny

Welcome

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Hello

Ass-penny

&

xcheopis

Ok, I'm still in pain from Monday's dental work and it is bad enough that I made an appointment for tomorrow to see if this is normal.
Then I went to Berkeley Bowl with my friend.

It's carrot cake. It's also dinner, along with 1200mg ibuprofen and 7.5mg norco.

edit: holy moley, this is rich! there's also a thin layer of hard chocolate right under the heavy cream stuff. I may not be able to even finish this one slice. 10/10, recommended if you like very rich, very sugary foods when you are suffering. A cup of strong tea or black coffee to balance.

xcheopis fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 23, 2022

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Welcome Hello & Cake Thread

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cruft

I have to admit I appreciated the surprise cake ending.

xcheopis

Not enough cakes in this thread.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Ass-penny

Is that a cake or three macaroons in a trench coat pretending to be a cake?

(Just kidding, xcheopis, it looks amazing)

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello it is your pal, and everybody’s pal, fax

I have been in the process of working three jobs then I started a fourth one and now I’m quitting two of the jobs

now I have more time for weightlifting and walking around, maybe with a stick, in the outdoors

Ass-penny

aldantefax posted:

hello it is your pal, and everybody’s pal, fax

I have been in the process of working three jobs then I started a fourth one and now I’m quitting two of the jobs

now I have more time for weightlifting and walking around, maybe with a stick, in the outdoors

:hellyeah: friend, quitting jobs is where it's at. The most jobs I've ever had at once is three, a fourth job can gently caress right off.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

Not enough cakes in this thread.

Goons Are Gifts

my only job is posting and it's the only job that ever matters

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

my only job is posting and it's the only job that ever matters

I wish I'd taken posting as seriously as my jobs in the past, there probably wouldn't be a decade long gap in my posting history.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

speaking of important jobs, I hope all of byob noticed this year's chickam party in GBS because it's about hot chicks and you can stare at them all the time!!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3999599&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Finger Prince

It's kind of weird, because it was filmed pre-pandemic, but we all know now he had cancer, and he asks a lot of the guests questions about mortality. And it's totally something you'd pass off as just Norm being Norm, but then it's like, Ohh. But the jokes. Oh the jokes are stupendous. I'm laughing out loud every episode.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Dammit I was meant to be going to a roller disco today but I'm still feeling weak from my botox flu and I'm gonna have to bail :negative:

Goons Are Gifts

it's okay we can have a roller disco in byob if you want

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I even paid extra for glittery skates :cry:

Ass-penny

Stay safe Queen Rarity. You'll make enough pounds at your new gig to pay for glittery skates times over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
G'mungo.