Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Zesty posted:

So you wait for one to be taken out and now you have the maneuvering space to get 11 for yourself.
Alternatively just take the whole thing out and jam a pen in the side and shotgun the 12-pack.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Knormal posted:

Alternatively just take the whole thing out and jam a pen in the side and shotgun the 12-pack.

Put a second padlock on it.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
i like how you're all coming up with ideas on how to be the rear end in a top hat roommate

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Large Testicles posted:

i like how you're all coming up with ideas on how to be the rear end in a top hat roommate

Write what you know etc. etc.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PainterofCrap posted:

Last time I rented with roommates (1985), they were a handful of Presidential Guard Marines (College Park, MD). They were decent guys, but for two things: the (one) time they gave me a Marine boot-camp morning wake-up (involved a trash can and a large stick); and the fact that they would shamelessly steal my beer.

I solved the second one by buying cheaper & cheaper beer, until I found one that they wouldn't steal: Carling Black Label.

This is the exact reason we have the 3rd amendment

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

PainterofCrap posted:

Last time I rented with roommates (1985), they were a handful of Presidential Guard Marines (College Park, MD). They were decent guys, but for two things: the (one) time they gave me a Marine boot-camp morning wake-up (involved a trash can and a large stick); and the fact that they would shamelessly steal my beer.

I solved the second one by buying cheaper & cheaper beer, until I found one that they wouldn't steal: Carling Black Label.

I lived with a guy one summer, I had to get down to Piels before he stopped

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Y'all know you can just confront people, right?

Like it's free.

There's literally no laws against it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

gleebster posted:

I lived with a guy one summer, I had to get down to Piels before he stopped

I can remember trying Piels. One time. It was disgusting.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

The Anime Liker posted:

Y'all know you can just confront people, right?

Like it's free.

There's literally no laws against it.

I'm just going to go ahead and not do this.

I've seen enough of that not working out, oh wait. Yeah.

Don't throw hands it leads to a bad joke about Will Smith.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Confronting drunk US marines is historically not a good idea.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Biplane posted:

Confronting drunk US marines is historically not a good idea.

Yes their wives can tell you all about it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Manager Hoyden posted:

Yes their wives can tell you all about it

The grimmest pillow talk

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I can tell you from experience that drunk US Marines are the most obnoxious pieces of poo poo I've ever encountered.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

venus de lmao posted:

I can tell you from experience that drunk US Marines are the most obnoxious pieces of poo poo I've ever encountered.

I lived in Pensacola for a while and honestly everyone in the military should have to be walked on a leash by a commanding officer.

Like the military exists for people who flunked out of civilian life. Keep them there. Do not let them out amongst normal humans.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

venus de lmao posted:

We all did some dumb poo poo after HS.

Some of us rode the dot com wave straight into insolvency.

Some of us got mixed up with the MIC.

All of us are annoying as gently caress.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Someone who meant to post in GiP got clipped and someone from YOSPOS drank themselves to death after trying to reinvent sliced bread.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

im still alive thank you very much

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Carthag Tuek posted:

im still alive thank you very much

:hai:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Pretty good

Frakas
Mar 6, 2022
cuck twist

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Is the upper *image from some sort of Cars film where they decided the anthropomorphic Popemobile would also ride inside of a different anthropomorphic Popemobile?

Glottis has a new favorite as of 03:18 on Apr 23, 2022

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Glottis posted:

Is the upper imagine from some sort of Cars film where they decided the anthropomorphic Popemobile would also ride inside of a different anthropomorphic Popemobile?

It’s popemobiles all the way down

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Glottis posted:

Is the upper imagine from some sort of Cars film where they decided the anthropomorphic Popemobile would also ride inside of a different anthropomorphic Popemobile?

Oh thank you for explaining because I was completely confused.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Sensibly chuckling thinking about the Popemobile being pronounced like an Italian word.

Poh-pe-MO-bee-lay

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

la popemobile, qual piuma al vento...

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Exactly! Humming in my head rn

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Popemobile in the Cars universe means there's cars that believe a car was born of a virgin & was crucified for the sins of all other cars.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Cars universe has WW2 veteran jeeps, which means Car Hitler was a thing.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Car Hitler implies a car holocaust, which implies millions of cars being shipped to car camps on trains that were fully aware of what was happening

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

I didn't realize Cars was grimdark.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Car Hitler implies a car holocaust, which implies millions of cars being shipped to car camps on trains that were fully aware of what was happening

The car trains were fully supportive members of the car nazi party.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Kenning posted:

I didn't realize Cars was grimdark.

Thinking even medium hard about it, the Cars universe is a pit of madness and despair. I watched those movies 500 times with my kid and you better believe I have told any and all adults I could of the insane state of Cars

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

are the car-train carriages also alive or is it only the car-locomotive?

is it determined by whether it has an engine or not? are carraiges basically dead car-train bodies being attached to the living car-train with living cars inside the dead carriages?

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 05:35 on Apr 23, 2022

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Cars trains are like a human centipede.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Every day the carriages beg for death. The trainyards are hellscapes, continually rent by the hoarse screams of living beings condemned to never know freedom, to never know a higher purpose beyond being stuffed with consumer goods and forced into long chains of slavery. It is a misery that all cars are aware of and all cars ignore. Because if the carriages were given the sweet release they long for, then the economic foundations of society would collapse.

They must suffer for the sake of car-pitalism.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You would think that a car centric society would not have trains, but I suppose that is the inherent horror of the premise, they are a doomed form of life, that can only exist by making things that are not cars, as car solutions are inherently unsustainable and unscaleable.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

i don't have the mlp holocaust thing memorized so someone feel free to respost it but with cars instead of ponies tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
Do humans exist in the cars universe?