Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Let's go Brandon

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

If it don't actually matter, why defend the fuckin rapist in the first place? The manifold list of things to hang on him that he is literally responsible for making and "actually his brain isn't a lump of mouldy tapioca" is a bridge too far?

I do get the impulse to keep criticism accurate. He's a pudding-brained rapist, but it doesn't seem to me that he's shaking hands with an invisible person as the caption says.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

If it don't actually matter, why defend the fuckin rapist in the first place? The manifold list of things to hang on him that he is literally responsible for making and "actually his brain isn't a lump of mouldy tapioca" is a bridge too far?

Chamale posted:

I do get the impulse to keep criticism accurate. He's a pudding-brained rapist, but it doesn't seem to me that he's shaking hands with an invisible person as the caption says.

lol that's sort of how i feel. i know it's dumb, but there's so much poo poo to accurately rail on him for, i get bored by the stuff that seems mostly made up

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

well, once republicans eliminate the blight of democrats from the world they'll immediately start on minorities. but there's nothing i can do about any of it so i might as well just enjoy the first part.

I can't wait to be taken to the killing fields because I was an idiot who donated to Obama in my early 20s and now show up in donation records.

I guess I do deserve it for donating to Obama though tbh

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

:emptyquote:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Chamale posted:

he was absolutely shaking hands with an invisible person

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mediaphage posted:

lol that's sort of how i feel. i know it's dumb, but there's so much poo poo to accurately rail on him for, i get bored by the stuff that seems mostly made up

So you are, in fact, handing it to him?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey, anybody got anything on Obama pussing out and not actually drinking Flint's water?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

camoseven posted:

he was absolutely shaking hands with an invisible person

he just loves his dead gay son

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The wrong Biden died in that car wreck

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
I wish he was trying to shake hands with an invisible person but he isn't

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"I mean, he is a brain-damaged rapist and still operating the death camps but this situation people are attributing him is patently unfair and besmerches the good name of a rapist!"

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whaley posted:

I wish he was trying to shake hands with an invisible person but he isn't

I wish y'all knew how to pick your fuckin battles

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I wish y'all knew how to pick your fuckin battles

lmao

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

The wrong Biden died in that car wreck

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
when it comes to dying, there is never a wrong biden.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As an Informed Voter and Proud Democrat, I feel it is my duty to make sure that reality is perceived exactly as my comfort allows, and the idea that a man whose legislative accomplishments have largely set the stage for the lovely material conditions experienced by a lot of people doesn't actually look foolish in this video clip is not just wrong, but dangerously inaccurate

That cannot stand, and such misformation is dangerous to American democracy.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

when it comes to dying, there is never a wrong biden.

idk hunter seems to be living his best life lol

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he was just gesturing with his hands to someone who wasn't there, not trying to shake their hands. god, you people will say anything just to criticize joe biden, the most progressive president in history. I suppose you wish trump had won

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
FAKE NEWS

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

mediaphage posted:

this poo poo is reaching (not to say that biden is as sharp as he used to be, but)

i don’t like biden at all but imo he’s never actually been trying to shake hands with the air, i think the first one was him mildly upset and making a joke about it

it doesn’t matter anyway

Who the gently caress is he gesturing towards when he's staring at the back of the stage? how is pretending to shake hands with someone a joke?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Jokes are just stutters of the hands

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

i dont remember trump or obama doing that and id feel like id remember because it looks really weird when biden does it

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

lmao love being able to send this thread into meltdowns with brief comments

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mediaphage posted:

"Lol jokes on you I'm only pretending to be a loving idiot!"

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"Lol jokes on you I'm only pretending to be a loving idiot!"

lol

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

mediaphage posted:

boo! get better material

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

A big flaming stink posted:

boo! get better material

stand-up-crow-sweating.jpg

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"hey, I'm gonna go into a subforum where Joe Biden is generally hated and try to defend him, surely that'll get me a bunch of laughs and not have me posting my own QCS thread later on"

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"hey, I'm gonna go into a subforum where Joe Biden is generally hated and try to defend him, surely that'll get me a bunch of laughs and not have me posting my own QCS thread later on"

just post through it, it gets better

who actually reads qcs anyway

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mediaphage posted:

just post through it, it gets better

who actually reads qcs anyway

Been posting through it for 20+ years now, and I can tell you for a fact that you're a fuckin liar.

Ain't never got better once on these dead, ridiculous forums.

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A big flaming stink posted:

Who the gently caress is he gesturing towards when he's staring at the back of the stage? how is pretending to shake hands with someone a joke?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Been posting through it for 20+ years now, and I can tell you for a fact that you're a fuckin liar.

Ain't never got better once on these dead, ridiculous forums.

ok fair

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

mediaphage posted:

this poo poo is reaching (not to say that biden is as sharp as he used to be, but)

i don’t like biden at all but imo he’s never actually been trying to shake hands with the air, i think the first one was him mildly upset and making a joke about it

it doesn’t matter anyway

tbh it looks like he's making gestures and eye contact with people who are off camera

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

is pepsi ok posted:

He literally said during the campaign that the Republicans would go back to normal once Trump was gone like the head vampire being killed.

:dementia:

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Have we ever had a president that was actually smart and not just good at faking it?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

smug jeebus posted:

Have we ever had a president that was actually smart and not just good at faking it?

define smart, i don’t think obama is in any way stupid even if he’s a melty centre right dude

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

As an Informed Voter and Proud Democrat, I feel it is my duty to make sure that reality is perceived exactly as my comfort allows, and the idea that a man whose legislative accomplishments have largely set the stage for the lovely material conditions experienced by a lot of people doesn't actually look foolish in this video clip is not just wrong, but dangerously inaccurate

That cannot stand, and such misformation is dangerous to American democracy.

well that's not the reality I know, perhaps it should go back to that at its earliest convenience thanks :o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Antonymous posted:

tbh it looks like he's making gestures and eye contact with people who are off camera

the people are off camera because cameras can't record ghosts. yeah, you heard me ghost hunter tv shows.