Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
him or Maxey need to step the gently caress up with Embiid’s gimpy hand rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Pohl posted:

It doesn't feel like the Sixers should even be close to even in this game

losing Fred was a big blow

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao yeah thats in the act of shooting :cmon:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
raps in 7

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Love Paul Reeds effort.

Sixers should feel good coming into game 5.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i think the raps will still lose the series but im glad we didnt get swept

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
feel good win. no sweep, scottie ROY, and pascal proved that he could really step up.

losing fred is rough, but the Vision: 6'9" lineup did really well against the Sixers and nurse should ride that lineup for the next few games.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
watching the nets and jazz lose will alleviate the pain

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUq29qaocpI :unsmith:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Doc Rivers with a 3-1 lead. Here we go lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yossarian-22 posted:

Doc Rivers with a 3-1 lead. Here we go lol

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

ben simmons is selfish, not a team player.

purple and safety orange, upstaging your uniformed colleagues before you even play a single game. i didn't hate him before but i hate him now.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

the nets aren’t looking so good

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the brooklyn swepts

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

What exactly does Steve Nash do

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

shyduck posted:

begs ben simmons to play basketball

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Durant with 16 points lol, holy poo poo Boston might be unstoppable

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

kevin durant turning over the ball with 8 seconds left on the clock to seal in the loss is a great summary of this series so far

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i feel like at the end of the day this series will be perfectly summed up by tatum blowing past both durant and irving to score an uncontested game-winning buzzer beater layup in the final second of game 1

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Durant.. it's over, what can be said.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

vyelkin posted:

i feel like at the end of the day this series will be perfectly summed up by tatum blowing past both durant and irving to score an uncontested game-winning buzzer beater layup in the final second of game 1

yah that’s true

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

but i heard ben simmons will be back next game so the celtics better watch out. with simmons back this series isn’t over

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

fart simpson posted:

but i heard ben simmons will be back next game so the celtics better watch out. with simmons back this series isn’t over

lol

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

vyelkin posted:

Durant is going to be playing for Boston next year

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/JasmineLWatkins/status/1518037543828267010?s=20&t=burCm0JGqF7OCXo4qLQkRw

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bruce brown has been by far the best player on the nets

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/JomiAdeniran/status/1518018447178756096?t=ukD_qQ4-AwqXuRWlSy_kYw&s=19

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Pohl posted:

Durant is going to be playing for Boston next year

If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them: The Kevin Durant Story by Kevin Durant

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

shyduck posted:

Politely ask KD to shoot more than like 10 times a game

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Continually baffled by Beverley being both the point man and the most aggressive offensive player on a team with Towns, Edwards, and Russell. There isn't a stupider team in the NBA

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

And yet it works somehow

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Azathoth posted:

And yet it works somehow

I mean, it could work a lot better

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Honestly KAT is more baffling than Pat Bev. The latter's been in the playoffs a whole bunch and seems to thrive. I don't know what KAT is doing.

Although this game he's found some rhythm and is doing well

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Vox Nihili posted:

I mean, it could work a lot better

They had the highest scoring offense in the league, and their starting 5 is crazy good together. Offense of those guys together is not what's holding them back.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Not often you hear an announcer say, "those are the things that will make you pucker up a little bit"

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Glad it's 2-2. Hope the Wolves can keep it up

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Azathoth posted:

They had the highest scoring offense in the league, and their starting 5 is crazy good together. Offense of those guys together is not what's holding them back.

Their decisions on offense in game 3 maybe cost them the series, though. Pat Bev should not be your go-to scorer.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1518047702818312192

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Vox Nihili posted:

Their decisions on offense in game 3 maybe cost them the series, though. Pat Bev should not be your go-to scorer.

I have no idea what Finch was thinking in Game 3. Just absolutely bizarre decisions.