Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Nobody knew that two of these folks would unite to make one of the greatest shows of the late 80s then both become right wing Christian jokes .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Szyznyk posted:

Nobody knew that two of these folks would unite to make one of the greatest shows of the late 80s then both become right wing Christian jokes .

Oh yeah? You can't be talking about Charles in Charge, because that show was terrible, so what's this other great show starring Lance Kerwin and Parker Stevenson? Were they on She's the Sheriff?!

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Apr 24, 2022

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Looks like someone is gonna get fired!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Upsidads posted:

Looks like someone is gonna get fired!

LOL!!!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Oh yeah? You can't be talking about Charles in Charge, because that show was terrible, so what's this other great show starring Lance Kerwin and Parker Stevenson? Were they on She's the Sheriff?!

They so quickly throw a sixer your way for dumb poo poo in the Trump thread yet this highly offensive anti-Charles in Charge post goes unpunished? Off to QCS to complain.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ban reason: Scott "Bye, yo"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Szyznyk posted:

They so quickly throw a sixer your way for dumb poo poo in the Trump thread yet this highly offensive anti-Charles in Charge post goes unpunished? Off to QCS to complain.

You're right, I should be punished. Everything with Willie "Bibleman" Ames is perfect.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Mummy action figure, now with "has his dick out" action.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

The Mummy action figure, now with "has his dick out" action.

Yeah, pantsless mummies are the worst.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Phoenix I’m glad you’ve gotten your life together and also managed to do it without losing all your weird poo poo.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Be a man! Be a Klug-man!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Gutter Phoenix posted:

You're right, I should be punished. Everything with Willie "Bibleman" Ames is perfect.

This actionfigure looks surprisingly decent by the standards of 90s toys.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Phoenix I’m glad you’ve gotten your life together and also managed to do it without losing all your weird poo poo.

Oh, I've lost most of my weird poo poo at one time or another, but there's always more weird poo poo out there, so it's OK!!!

There are some things I can't replace, but I have a good memory, and some old photos of certain things, so I can live with that. Stuff is just stuff. The memories are the most important thing.

PS -- Thanks!!! My life is good, FINALLY!! It took a long, difficult time to get here.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Apr 24, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

gleebster posted:

Be a man! Be a Klug-man!

I caught the end of a Quincy rerun yesterday where he had to fight KILLER GONORRHEA!!!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

This actionfigure looks surprisingly decent by the standards of 90s toys.

I think those are early-2000s.

MacFarlane toys really upped the quality levels for action figures in the latter half of the 90's, and most other toy manufacturers followed their lead.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I caught the end of a Quincy rerun yesterday where he had to fight KILLER GONORRHEA!!!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

That's one of Quicy's huge LSD tabs that he ingests to help him solve crimes concerning KILLER GONORRHEA, and ATOMIC SYPHILIS.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I had this one and loved it, I think the fact that it was called “I took a lickin from a chicken” had something to do with that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5je2fpXVQ

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I have a plastic japanese toy whose head is literally based on an ooze-it toy.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

I have a plastic japanese toy whose head is literally based on an ooze-it toy.

Post it!!!

I love Japanese toys. I went to a huge toy store when I was in Tokyo, and it was loving amazing. Too bad everything was so expensive. I really wanted this one 60's Ebirah figure, but it was over $600, which was too rich for my blood. I still got some cool stuff. I bought a rad Gamera figure for $15. I love it. Also some Ultraman monsters.

Edit:

I think it was this one:

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Apr 24, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

omfg I HATED these things. :(

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

omfg I HATED these things. :(

Why? Did they frighten your Teddy Ruxpin?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Why? Did they frighten your Teddy Ruxpin?

I hated that they were chained, and they were ugly imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I bought one of these at a Salvation Army store for $5 (wish I still had it!!), and when you played non-Teddy Ruxpin cassettes through it, the eyes snd mouth would just freak out. It was pretty cool.