Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

also :woop: haas points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

smackfu posted:

Not sure what the point of that KMag gamble was when you are already starting in fourth? Even if Charles and Max have tire degradation on the softs, don’t think the Haas is passing them. Instead they lost a bunch of points places for the GP start that are going to be hard work to make up.

They expected the softs to fall off a cliff.

A 30 lap strat for a 21 lap race.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Did anyone have problems watching or recording the sprint race on Youtube TV? A couple of days ago I carefully set Youtube TV to record the Friday qualifying, the Sprint Race today, and the main race tomorrow as separate events. The Friday qualifying recorded, but today's Sprint Race is not in my Library. Actually, if I change the view settings, the program appears, but it still won't allow me to play it back.

Was there a late time change or channel change for this event? According to the YTTV program guide, the sprint race program slot was supposed to begin at 9:25 AM Central time, on ESPN.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is not a track for the Ferrari its clear the red bull has the best top speed right now and Ferrari excels at slower speed turns. leclerc had to shred his tires to maintain the lead that long after he had a great start. although it took verstappen three laps with drs to overtake.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Fortunately Max's engine will fail again tomorrow

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

ArmZ posted:

although it took verstappen three laps with drs to overtake.

Didn’t he delay the overtake? I thought that’s what the “left hand button” comment was about.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

boop the snoot posted:

They expected the softs to fall off a cliff.

A 30 lap strat for a 21 lap race.

Those laps under the safety car also didn’t help. Without those we might have seen a better showing from the mediums.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Number_6 posted:

Did anyone have problems watching or recording the sprint race on Youtube TV? A couple of days ago I carefully set Youtube TV to record the Friday qualifying, the Sprint Race today, and the main race tomorrow as separate events. The Friday qualifying recorded, but today's Sprint Race is not in my Library. Actually, if I change the view settings, the program appears, but it still won't allow me to play it back.

Was there a late time change or channel change for this event? According to the YTTV program guide, the sprint race program slot was supposed to begin at 9:25 AM Central time, on ESPN.
I don't know anything about YTTV but that start time is accurate

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Ethiser posted:

Those laps under the safety car also didn’t help. Without those we might have seen a better showing from the mediums.

With guys like Latifi and Stroll on the grid you should plan for a safety car more often than not so that’s still a bad strat.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
So how many points are we at for this race weekend? I'm at 138 right now.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Cimber posted:

So how many points are we at for this race weekend? I'm at 138 right now.

I'm at 145

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

169 :lando:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

^^noice

152 and thats with Gasly in my squad lol

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I heard there was car racing happening this weekend, I feel bad for people watching that because cars are bad #forzaducati

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Lmao Mercedes
Lmao Lewis
Get hosed Russell

Great job today papaya boys!

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

^ lol

MustardFacial posted:

Great job today papaya boys!

:hmmyes:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I heard there was car racing happening this weekend, I feel bad for people watching that because cars are bad #forzaducati

:italy::cumpolice::italy:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
we need a cum carabinieri smilie, given how many loads this thread is going to dump over italian dominance this season

oh, and noted good italian lad Are :foksmash:

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

Just got home from a holiday in Italia what hijinks have I missed

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl

Rebus posted:

Albon is on fire

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

this post is a big mood, as the kids would say

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

There was an Aston Martin Vantage F1 Edition at my local not cars and coffee (it’s just stuck up cars and coffee) this morning.

Unsurprisingly, everyone was more impressed by the AMG GTs there.

All were slower and less impressive than the Ferraris.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

143, thank you good lads boat rear end, kmag and the beautiful ferrari charleses

ocon you're a potato

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Unsurprisingly, everyone was more impressed by the AMG GTs there.

I’ve been on track with 5 or 6 of these and my boy racer Japanese shitbox is 100 times better.

They seem to be exclusively owned by cops where I live. Maybe that is a better explanation as to why they seem like turds.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

#forzaducati #forzaferrari 🤌

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Haas Haas Haas Super Haas Haas Haas Super Super Haas

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Haas Haas Haas Super Haas Haas Haas Super Super Haas

they deserve a sponsor. those can be added midseason, right?

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

Number_6 posted:

Skip recording individual events and just add the entire F1 category. It's never let me down.

Note the Sunday prerace activities don't fall into this category in case you enjoy that nonsense. It's separate and under "Formula 1: Grand Prix Sunday."

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The prerace stuff is all posted to YouTube in full anyway

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Rinkles posted:

they deserve a sponsor. those can be added midseason, right?

Yeah, they added a sponsor a few days ago.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

marshalljim posted:

Yeah, they added a sponsor a few days ago.

Get paid Guenther. :foksmash:

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Number_6 posted:

Recorded correctly here, sorry!

WTFBEES posted:

Skip recording individual events and just add the entire F1 category. It's never let me down.

Note the Sunday prerace activities don't fall into this category in case you enjoy that nonsense. It's separate and under "Formula 1: Grand Prix Sunday."

Yes this is how I do it, never had an issue.

amenenema fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Apr 24, 2022

nerox
May 20, 2001
What does youtube tv do on recordings if a live sport goes long? Does the end get cutoff if its not finished on time?

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

Stenhouse? Nah. It's Ricky Roundhouse now.

nerox posted:

What does youtube tv do on recordings if a live sport goes long? Does the end get cutoff if its not finished on time?

I've never had an issue with YTTV and that stuff which was a great upgrade when I moved over from cable years ago. I used to have to record whatever race I wanted and then record like 6 hours of TV shows after the race just incase of a rain delay or something. Then of course the channel would switch from like FOX proper to like FS1 or something to finish and I'd miss it anyway. Like WTFBEES said, add a category/show and if it's on Youtube TV, it will be recorded. It's especially helpful for rainouts (NASCAR watcher here) because cable always ran so far behind in updating their channel guides it was hard to make sure I got the races recorded for a Monday reschedule. The only weirdness I've come across is if I've gone to tune into a live event that I am recording but am behind in starting, if it is still live, it sometimes doesn't show up in my library for that particular sport but it will always be on the HOME tab to select. Aside from YTTV ditching most of the regional sports networks in my area I don't have many complaints as far as sports watching/recording and I've always gotten the whole thing recorded.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

With how many ducatis are on the grid, they better vai vai. Bummed for Pecco though :(

Here are some crashes https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvIj9alCjic

Russian Bear fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Apr 24, 2022

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Rebus posted:

Your car exploded…again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
I light of the ongoing war, and the skyrocketing energy prices, track speed will be limited to a 100 k. Track will be covert in a thick layer of the most fertile soil in Europe.