Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

1.13 liters to freedom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Bajoran Joey Ramone: twenty twenty twenty-six hours to go

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A shock rocker really gets into an obscure YouTube channel where a German talks about his model trains hobby.

Things escalate until eventually he appears on the channel. Wholsomeness ensues.

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Sean Bean starts introducing himself in Bear Naked Ladies style

Armitag3

Pippin starts selling halfling leaf and goes by Fool of a Toke

Prurient Squid

Arthur, King of the Britons, knocks on Frodo's door.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Arthur, King of the Britons, knocks on Frodo's door.

The Riders of Rohan except they're on foot and followed around by servants clapping coconut halves together

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

google THIS posted:

The Riders of Rohan except they're on foot and followed around by servants clapping coconut halves together

Karate Bastard

There are some who call me...Gandalf

Yinlock

Armitag3 posted:

Pippin starts selling halfling leaf and goes by Fool of a Toke

The Voice of Labor

an aged frodo wistfully imaging a life that could've been. building a home together, raising children together, fishing barehanded with his precious, his smeagol

Prurient Squid

Optimous Prime vs. Ignominous Primate.

Prof. Crocodile

pamplemousse prime

Prurient Squid

Two savant detectives build imaginary mind palaces to store all the clues they gather, suspect lists, methods of investigation, etc...

Then one day they discover the door that links the two mind palaces together.

Prurient Squid

Paradigms
Crimes
A sign of the times

e:

Dissonant Engrams
Broadcast on pencams
Ben Gramms' man jam
Will break the logjam

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Apr 22, 2022

Karate Bastard

Hey buddy is it you or me who ate all the crazy pills?

Karate Bastard

Seems like a funny thing to say, because if I did, how would I know???

Armitag3

Sasquash it’s the third racket you’ve broken this week. We’ll never reach the finals this way

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Bright Bart posted:

Some weird combination of cooking and poker. Like two or more chefs get handed mystery ingredients others can't see while there is a shared pool out on the countertop. They take turns talking about what they're going to make until others call out or at the end they have to make something with the ingredients they actually have and the tastiest dish wins the round.

works better with liars dice i think. each chef in a circle of chefs have a bunch of ingredients the others cant see in a barrel and they go around the circle saying what they can make with theirs. you can call someone out for lying and if they cant make it with whats in the barrel you win.

Prurient Squid

Liar, liar
Pants on fire
Frodo's in the Shire
Strumming on a lyre

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Prurient Squid posted:

Liar, liar
Pants on fire
Frodo's in the Shire
Strumming on a lyre

The rarely heard cut verse from Cat's In The Cradle.

The Voice of Labor

tetris, if you hold the cart upside down the second "t" in the title is clearly meant to be a hand giving you the finger

sometimes when you complete a row the line just won't loving clear

games where you get nothing but clockwise facing z blocks

whenever you hit the drop button, or down on the d pad the current piece drops, as do the next two pieces

Karate Bastard

In mangas where the characters get full page roto zoomed with action lines onto their wide eyed faces aghast at something utterly pedestrian like "decanting from such height" or some dumb poo poo like that it's not that the characters get mindblown by the mundane. It's them bug eyed monstrosities going for your throat, thinking they can bust out of the panel if they throw themselves against it hard enough when you are off guard

Karate Bastard

Hang on that wasn't funny that was scary

Prurient Squid

Dr Crankenstein. He doesn't rob dead bodies under cloak of midnight to serve as components in his monstrous obsession to encroach upon God's domain and create a living being. He just snaps at people.

e: He's often mistaken for Victor Frankenstein who lives in the same neighbourhood in the gothic castle on the other end of town. This is one of the sources of his crankiness.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Apr 26, 2022

Samuel Glompers
Animal House but an awful update for fashion school, obnoxious voiceover guy talking about how "It's time to go goblin mode on campus!"

A trailer for a college loser comedy about a dude going to fashion school, by a totally out of touch screenwriter who hasn't made a movie since the 90's. Just knows absolutely loving nothing about actual fashion school.

There's a scene in the trailer with the an elite british history prof just furious, humiliating the main character in an oak as hell lecture hall like "Mr. Collins if you were to ask me to show you the MOST dripless man in all of hissstory, I would simply point and say 'congratulations!' " while the main character goes aw, mannn! And an audience of all women laugh, the screenwriter doesn't even think to include some gay guys it's just on the wavelength of "fashion is for girls!!"

Idk I'm stoned and ramblin :weedass:

google THIS

Samuel Glompers posted:

Animal House but an awful update for fashion school, obnoxious voiceover guy talking about how "It's time to go goblin mode on campus!"

A trailer for a college loser comedy about a dude going to fashion school, by a totally out of touch screenwriter who hasn't made a movie since the 90's. Just knows absolutely loving nothing about actual fashion school.

There's a scene in the trailer with the an elite british history prof just furious, humiliating the main character in an oak as hell lecture hall like "Mr. Collins if you were to ask me to show you the MOST dripless man in all of hissstory, I would simply point and say 'congratulations!' " while the main character goes aw, mannn! And an audience of all women laugh, the screenwriter doesn't even think to include some gay guys it's just on the wavelength of "fashion is for girls!!"

Idk I'm stoned and ramblin :weedass:

"Guess what I am right now." (applies a shitload of concealer to his whole face) "I'm a zit, get it?"

Samuel Glompers

google THIS posted:

"Guess what I am right now." (applies a shitload of concealer to his whole face) "I'm a zit, get it?"

:cheers:

Robot Made of Meat

Here's a joke that I wrote for Victor Borge some years ago. OK, I never sent it to him, and he was probably dead by the time I wrote it, but that doesn't detract from its funnyosity.

"I'm not a grand piano, but I do play one on TV!"

(sadly, you have to be old to get this one)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Here's a joke that I wrote for Victor Borge some years ago. OK, I never sent it to him, and he was probably dead by the time I wrote it, but that doesn't detract from its funnyosity.

"I'm not a grand piano, but I do play one on TV!"

(sadly, you have to be old to get this one)

Mods plz change my username to Fliszt

frump truck

hello... again!

Romeo & Juliet but instead of Montague and Capulet it's Jingleheimer and Schmidt

gleebster

Only a howler
A rose by my name too would smell as sweet

google THIS

You either die bored af, or you live long enough to see yourself become boring af

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

gleebster posted:

hehe

frump truck

hello... again!

gleebster posted:

The Voice of Labor

age appropriate anti drug messaging. like a psa where a group of kids goad their friend into railing pop rocks and then his head explodes

The Voice of Labor

or one where some kids roll some weed up in a page from a gideon's bible then become gideons

Prurient Squid

A game called Blundertale and it's just that one scene from Princess Bride.

You fell pray to one of the classic blunders!

Prurient Squid

I misread my own post as Blunderella and that's beter than what I put before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

I called my cat Smelling Salts because it's farts can wake the dead.