Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
oh word? movie featuring anthropomorphic animals is appealing to people who enjoy anthropomorphic animals?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TccwMWVtmj0

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Well poo poo, Hedrigall is going to post ITT now.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Well poo poo, Hedrigall is going to post ITT now.

The shark is more my type

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/musicalchaotic/status/1518221926740680704?s=21&t=umQYzE5bc0zaoWJLnpcV3w

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

I knew before clicking that it would be a strat or tele combo, not a “metal” setup. That makes it even more distasteful.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That looks very uncomfortable to play, and its ugly to boot. Not metal.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

This is why you don't let bards take a level of necromancer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Oh great, they're loving bodies now?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

By popular demand posted:

That looks very uncomfortable to play, and its ugly to boot. Not metal.

That actually makes it more metal.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

The guy in that picture reminds me of the bully from "A Christmas Story".

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Should make a chair next.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

a tele is actually pretty good for black metal, that single-coil tone sounds bleak as gently caress if you put it through the right distortion

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That's a very tiny uncle.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Knormal posted:

That's a very tiny uncle.

Wait till you see his ant.

Works better when spoken.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Lobok posted:

Wait till you see his ant.

Works better when spoken.
A horse skull would be overkill

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article260719512.html

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

That is suspicious as gently caress.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Yeah everyone knows baby otters are im Wisconsin

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
I gotta admit, dog pulls baby otter from nest seems a lot more likely than dog saves baby otter. My mom’s dog routinely ate chipmunks whole. No much difference between those and a baby otter, at least to a predator.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Totally possible. Although, the fact that the otter wasn't eaten immediately is interesting.
My grandmother's German shepherd once carried a baby rabbit in its mouth for 3 miles across a moor and through a river, deposited it completely unharmed in my grandmother's hands, and then led her back across the moor to the rest of brood that had been washed out of their warren. Definitely possible that she was just trying to share her lunch with grandma, but :shrug:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://www.gamesradar.com/elden-ring-players-cant-use-hacked-underwear-to-ban-each-other-anymore/

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/CyberRealms1/status/1518659094114193410

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Platystemon posted:

Yeah, I mean, if a mere millionaire would pay him fifty bucks to knock it off, the equivalent fraction of Elon Musk’s wealth is eleven million dollars.

This would have been such a deal.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Lady Disdain posted:

Totally possible. Although, the fact that the otter wasn't eaten immediately is interesting.
My grandmother's German shepherd once carried a baby rabbit in its mouth for 3 miles across a moor and through a river, deposited it completely unharmed in my grandmother's hands, and then led her back across the moor to the rest of brood that had been washed out of their warren. Definitely possible that she was just trying to share her lunch with grandma, but :shrug:

My beagle once brought me 8 live baby rabbits 1 by 1 from the woods. She wouldn't leave to get the next one until I picked up the one she had just brought.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Atticus_1354 posted:

My beagle once brought me 8 live baby rabbits 1 by 1 from the woods. She wouldn't leave to get the next one until I picked up the one she had just brought.

Doesn't your dog know how to read? Every year the papers are full of "don't touch the baby rabbits they're fine where they are!" :rolleyes:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ishaantharoor/status/1517133927495966720

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Why would you they greet the leader of Aotearoa with Chinese Gooseberries? :confused:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Platystemon posted:

Why would you they greet the leader of Aotearoa with Chinese Gooseberries? :confused:

One of the biggest imports from NZ to Japan is those furry testicle fruit things.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Inceltown posted:

One of the biggest imports from NZ to Japan is those furry testicle fruit things.
No I've never been to Japan

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Inceltown posted:

They should import feijoa instead.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Inceltown posted:

Kiwis?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Zil posted:

Kiwis?

yes that's what they call folk from NZ

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/wsj/status/1473171404199710720?s=21&t=XsOEW8RLtDNWw4DJqPGRxA

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

[the homer eating donuts in hell gif, except with me sniffing hams]

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I see today with a drippings tray
My night is colored old meat gray
Ham sniffer
Ham sniffer