Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I hope Steve Nash soon joins the exposed frauds club. The amount he was getting sucked off for succeeding with three hall of fame players was entirely unnecessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
https://twitter.com/gresham2x/status/1516954008983846917?s=21&t=p1ceU0rFUIDd8DsfhcUIHg

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
they cut to the huddles and your brain half expects the coach to be giving meaningful tactical advice and then he just shouts "REBOUNDS REBOUNDS REBOUNDS GUYS REBOUNDS" and they cut away

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mavs really fumbling that bag smdh

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/SBondyNYDN/status/1518220102591729665

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
David stern running the nba like a mob boss is still funny in hindsight

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

tim donaghy has gone on record multiple times that the NBA fixes games

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

and i believe him

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
don't worry they fired the one and only bad guy and solved the problem

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Clay Thompson is on fire this game is over

and curry comes in and is absolute trash lol

Pohl fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Apr 24, 2022

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
kerr should let play play

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

skipmyseashells posted:

kerr should let play play

when he is hot like that you just let him play and shoot everything, sitting him was stupid as hell

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
https://twitter.com/ballsacksports/status/1518317235378573312?s=21&t=AaTjoPoMEH9flBBWpVZmmg

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

oh hell yeah they finally put Kuminga in

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol Highland what in the gently caress

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

the score sucks but I don't even feel bad about it because the Warriors are going to adjust and drop the hammer on them

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1518328649648414723?s=21&t=AaTjoPoMEH9flBBWpVZmmg

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol he's never playing again

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I'm actually cracking up that they put Kuminga in there to guard Jokic because Kerr will just let him get 6 fouls, he's been doing it all season
Kerr puts him in to guard the hardest player and just leaves him there until he fouls out. All season.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Apr 24, 2022

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pohl posted:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

this is me totally shocked

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmfao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Oh, Klays back

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
imo if we could execute people for pussing out I'd nominate ben

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
refs are making some baffling calls because they dont want the mvp to get swept

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pohl posted:

lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

vyelkin posted:

refs are making some baffling calls because they dont want the mvp to get swept

they only get one game a series so they can be bad

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
lol trading Hardin away for nothing because he got fat in the off-season lol you knew he was Hardin.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

lol trading Hardin away for nothing because he got fat in the off-season lol you knew he was Hardin.

the dude just likes to go to strip clubs and drink beer and eat poo poo food, let him be who he is I say

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

why the gently caress is Kuminga not in there when Green is out, no one else can guard Jokic
I'm actually getting mad about this

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
7 TOs for jokic yikes :barf:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

a new study bible! posted:

tim donaghy has gone on record multiple times that the NBA fixes games

yeah. even if it's stopped there's no getting around that referee pay is structured to incentivize 7 game playoff series, unless the NBA has actually addressed that.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

jesus they waited long enough I was starting to get nervous

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

jokic is so slow, oh my god

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

omg

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol, I blame that loss on Kerr gently caress

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I hate myself so I guess I'm going to watch the Hawks / Heat game

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Caruso 0-1 with 0 points today. I never thought I'd say this but Lonzo is needed for the offense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Rosasburner/status/1518344075639808000?t=lrlVvyvf14aACXYdDolEIg&s=19