Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
4:20 on 4/20!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

hosed up if true

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

haha blaze it

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:420: Happy 4/20 all :420:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I managed to finally get my order from MadHeaters through! Can't wait to upgrade the Dynavap.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I spent the past 9 hrs busting my rear end decommissioning an entire site, but weed and this big rear end burrito I'm getting will make it all worth the aches and pains.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I got a massage on Weed today, then I ate a ton of Thai food.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Happy Weed Time on the Weed Day, Weed Thread!

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
went out to a local place for some we'd, got a Goodie Bag with a couple prerolls and bottles of tincture and let me tell u somethin

im high

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The dispensaries were nuts yesterday and I barely made it home with enough time to get rekt, but I did get a corn dog, chicken on a stick and a whole rear end pizza. Plus some dude at the one place was just throwing carts at people if you said you didn't know his name :shrug: All around bizarre, gonna take the day off next year and relax instead

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I did buy myself an ALL BRASS CLIPPER because the head shop had 25% off everything yesterday. It's weighty as gently caress and I loving love it, it matches the brass space pen I keep on me usually.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
My vacation starts today, but I aint leaving till this afternoon, so I start my day off with wake and vape.

Suggestion, get high and listen to vaporwave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAgmGZ9iQ2Y

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hello Weed Friends,

I have contracted Covid and am currently treating it with what the doctor said I should, "hella cannabis". So far so good. Gummies are wonderful and the fact that Michigan has the delicious rear end Wyld gummies now means I'm set for recovery

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

bagmonkey posted:

Hello Weed Friends,

I have contracted Covid and am currently treating it with what the doctor said I should, "hella cannabis". So far so good. Gummies are wonderful and the fact that Michigan has the delicious rear end Wyld gummies now means I'm set for recovery

Sucks about the covid, hope you get better soon. I've been getting a fair amount of dental work done these past couple of years (a lifetime of chewing on Tic Tacs mixed with finally having dental insurance) and recovery is no sweat anymore thanks to weed.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vlaphor posted:

Sucks about the covid, hope you get better soon. I've been getting a fair amount of dental work done these past couple of years (a lifetime of chewing on Tic Tacs mixed with finally having dental insurance) and recovery is no sweat anymore thanks to weed.

Holy gently caress 1:1/1:2 THC CBD tinctures and pills were a loving LIFE SAVER last time. Kept the inflammation down a ton, kept me toasty and feeling good and allowed me to actually consume food too.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Stocked up some more today. Thought I could get an ounce and 8 grams of wax but my math was wrong :(

Still happy with an ounce and 4 grams of wax though.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Goooooooo Michigan!

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Also I just double checked the receipt and they didn't even ring me up for the 4g of wax. Free bucket of wax, holla

bagmonkey posted:

Goooooooo Michigan!

Drugs won the war on drugs. Hell yeah.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

My latest rig setup. It's so nice

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1518309790144991235

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Out of weed.

suuuuuucks

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Running out sucks. I'll smoke a joint for you to enjoy vicariously.

What happened to the subzero rig you were working on?

Or was that a weed nap dream?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

What happened to the subzero rig you were working on?

Or was that a weed nap dream?

It was basically too big and noisy to use as a daily. I just wanted to see if I could get it subzero, and I achieved that, and it was lovely...

(I think the glass exterior went down to -2.2C before I stopped the experiments)

This current setup is a good compromise.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Apr 25, 2022

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's just a marvel of modern engineering. I would attempt to build something comparable but I'd probably get high and quit halfway through.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

fuctifino posted:

It was basically too big and noisy to use as a daily. I just wanted to see if I could get it subzero, and I achieved that, and it was lovely...

:stare:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fuctifino posted:

(I think the glass exterior went down to -2.2C before I stopped the experiments)

Completely awesome

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

If I had a dab rig I'd want it to look like it came from Cobra Commander's lab, too.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
current status:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adw772km7PQ

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Fun Fact: Steve Windwood is credited with introducing his namesake instrument into soft rock!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ what did he introduce to soft rock? Woodwinds? Does Steve Winwood predate Kenny G?

This guy has the right idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u97t4FxigjQ

E: forgot about the flute solo, lol. Btw there's a flute solo.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Apr 26, 2022

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bagmonkey posted:

Fun Fact: Steve Windwood is credited with introducing his namesake instrument into soft rock!

His name is Steve Windwood it's a common misconception. His family invented woodwind instruments and he was the first to introduce them to soft rock

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

bagmonkey posted:

His name is Steve Windwood it's a common misconception. His family invented woodwind instruments and he was the first to introduce them to soft rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiehMELBpME

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

gonna smoke this weed soon

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

poverty goat posted:

gonna smoke this weed soon

Good

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

heading out on a 7 state tour today and every one of them is a fully legal state :2bong:

altho the first stop is in portland so i will probably just stock up there because its likely cheaper than everywhere else, but im still going to visit dispensaries in the "new" states just out of curiosity

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
https://i.imgur.com/AL4hLSG.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/QHtgTiM.mp4

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
In case anyone was unaware, there's a new series of taskmaster, with at least 2 episodes out already.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

I want to see a kid’s cartoon about Swamp Thing written by Alan Moore.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Holy gently caress I completely forgot about the Megaman cartoon, god drat the music just ran through my head as I watched this.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZmw3jzX1t0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
wede