Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Futanari Damacy posted:

From the same guy who wants the Chapos to release a statement of harm for concealing and abetting Virgil's sex crimes

literally no idea what you’re talking about, I just think it’s funny and weird that he ghosted the whole Earth and multiple lucrative podcasting careers and I am 100% people as online as Felix, Matt, Will, & Chris absolutely had to know about it beforehand. I doubt they’ll ever even say his name again and I don’t care if they do.

Smythe posted:

gently caress you bust rodd. bitch

you wish, half pint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

someone finally leaked the mod forum

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

I’ve been so online for so long sometimes it’s nice to remember what normal libs talk about and what they think is important. Katy is the weakest part of the cast but her heart is in the right place and she is clearly not making any money off this poo poo because she lives like a mushroom, I can forgive her for having bad lib takes because she’s still amplifying POC and women’s voices and queer voices while being cute & funny. Not everyone has to be a nihilistic mega-doomer like Chapo, sometimes things can be twee.

the crowd goes silent then starts booing when I pull back the curtain to reveal that this wasn't a Wizard Master post

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The local TV news where I live also amplifies POC and women’s and queer voices—at least the POC and women’s and queer voices that want to mulch the homeless and give billions to the police and scream about property crimes

Amplifying voices is only as valuable as what the voices are saying

thats epic ftw

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

you wish, half pint

he has way more posts in the fast food forum than you

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Bust Rodd ignoring the asks of queer women and continuing to post - is it time to cancel?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

not a good look, bust

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

tokin opposition posted:

Bust Rodd ignoring the asks of queer women and continuing to post - is it time to cancel?

i hear you

and i see you

and it’s gross

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

tokin opposition posted:

i would like to use my post to amplify the voices of queer women

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
man i love amplifying voices

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bust Rodd posted:

i hear you

and i see you

and it’s gross

don’t post that way about queer women

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

consider your voice amplified by this male ally

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bust Rodd: typical male "ally" lashing out when called in to the barbecue, forcing emotional labor on womxn and gaslighting...

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
kamala harris is also a poc voice that stinks and is bad

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Toph Bei Fong posted:

If you like sentai stuff, you'll dig The Super Inframan, a 1975 Shaw bros. production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQXtWuQcjw

i understand power rangers staying power now. if i saw this poo poo in 1975 as a kid it would be mind blowing

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Centrist Committee posted:

kamala harris is also a poc voice that stinks and is bad

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

I’ve been so online for so long

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/paynushaver/status/1518317123432374272?s=21&t=egP4VXVUDi-b1YRutzqiuw

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

psychotic

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
making up stories about the kinds of animal abuse my favorite podcasters would like

health

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

making up stories about the kinds of animal abuse my favorite podcasters would like

health

You’re over sharing again

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

e1 taking a dark turn i see

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i would watch the horse video

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

you wish, half pint

im 5'10" 160

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
literally an elf

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i might be a little skinnier now tho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
vulcans are black elves

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Smythe posted:

im 5'10" 160

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Smythe posted:

im 5'10" 160

Swiftly, wreck it, buy a new one

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Smythe posted:

im 5'10" 160

I'm 4" taller than u

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

tokin opposition posted:

I'm 4" taller than u

would you step on him, haha

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i always post with lifts on

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

I'm 4" taller than u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i4wmgvKR9o

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I watched power rangers as a kid but the other day I watched a bunch of context free super sentai clips on YouTube and it’s making me wanna watch super sentai

it streams for free here, dunno if there are ads but I don't see them with my adblocker

https://www.shoutfactorytv.com

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

whom amongst us hasnt laughed at that donkey getting tf2 instagibbed by a train

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

im 5'10" 160

the same height as adam sandler... :catstare:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bip Roberts posted:

it streams for free here, dunno if there are ads but I don't see them with my adblocker

https://www.shoutfactorytv.com

Ty :)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
guys i found virgil

https://twitter.com/most_opppressed/status/1518048293447774209

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Did that man suffer a stroke or does he have natural born Quasimodo eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Agreed, she's an incredibly positive person and it helps to balance out Terance wanting to die every episode.

The new guy is also terminally online. They really need a topic, guest, or article to center episodes on or they generally go on these very blackpilled rambling sprees.

Well she's currently in a safe house trying not to get killed so give her a little time