Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I put up a big front but your words actually hurt me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I like your big front op.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
im cumming

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
im gay

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I'm casual and easygoing but it wears on me emotionally having to deal with constant physical disabilities I never got a say in having, and the crushing reality that things can go from bad to worse and I could potentially die at any point from absolutely no event at all.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Everything people say and do cuts me personally. People mistake my earnestness for sarcasm because who would want to care so much? I desperately want you to like me, but I also don't want to be near you. I've not had sex with my partner in 6 months, SSRI medication and depression suck for fucks.

Oversharing is the same thing right?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
My penus hourt

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I cry when angels deserve to die :(

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I always talk about how my dick is super big... but it's really only pretty big

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh sure OP. Anything else you'd like me to do while we're at it? Maybe turn my back to you? Give you unsupervised access to my food and water supply? Teach you the secret ways in and out of my compound?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I wish us men hugged more, but I also think other men smell bad :(

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i don't know how to say this, but Cake Boss is better than Cake Wars. i...i know this changes thing, op, but i can't keep lying to you, or myself, any longer

i hope the best for you and that one day, we can move past this ugly lie that has been at the core of our time together

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I woke up with a panic attack today and SERIOUSLY considered bringing my blankie to work but I don't want everyone else to judge me.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I pissed with a boner and hit my foot by accident and it felt kind of good and warm so I let it rip a few seconds before flipping that poo poo into the bowl, but to be honest the whole time I was like hrrrnnnnggg maybe I should go back to the foot. :thunkin:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Sometimes I make posts that I know I'm probably gonna get probed for but for some reason it always makes me feel really bad seeing that probation message at the top of the page the next day

Also people say a lot of extremely stupid poo poo in the unpopular video games opinions thread but I often don't bother replying because I just don't have the energy to argue about it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm casual and easygoing but it wears on me emotionally having to deal with constant physical disabilities I never got a say in having, and the crushing reality that things can go from bad to worse and I could potentially die at any point from absolutely no event at all.

lol good

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Anyway I spend all week being emotionally vulnerable as a matter of course.

I come here specifically not to be.
Ref. Deez et al. For more info, op

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Hey everyone look at me- I'm an emotionally vulnerable guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
cant stop thinkin about goose pussy

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

cant stop thinkin about goose pussy

Goose that goosy gussy

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sounds like something a bad person would say

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
i think people mistake being 'real' or emotionally vulnerable with self-pity a lot of the time.

i'm emotionally vulnerable by default and i'm trying to tone it down.

i don't think the circlejerk of 'the world is so awful' and verbalising every mental difficulty you have as trauma is good for people. you can mitigate how bad a lot of life is significantly just by changing your attitude about it, but if you say that you end up getting right wingers snatching the idea and rearranging the letters until it says bootstraps.

sometimes not talking about something and just trying to forget about it to focus on what is working is better than combing over it all. people think they've worked through their issues when i think it's as much an effect of time passing, changing habits and limited human memory.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

:same:

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

roomtone posted:

i think people mistake being 'real' or emotionally vulnerable with self-pity a lot of the time.

sometimes yeah, vulnerability isnt all negative stuff. one of the most vulnerable positions you can express is to be enthusiastic for something unironically

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I tried wearing my heart on my sleeve but I put it back in my torso because I started dying almost immediately

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Piss

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

roomtone posted:

i don't think the circlejerk of 'the world is so awful' and verbalising every mental difficulty you have as trauma is good for people. you can mitigate how bad a lot of life is significantly just by changing your attitude about it, but if you say that you end up getting right wingers snatching the idea and rearranging the letters until it says bootstraps.

sometimes not talking about something and just trying to forget about it to focus on what is working is better than combing over it all. people think they've worked through their issues when i think it's as much an effect of time passing, changing habits and limited human memory.

:hellyeah:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I don't have feelings, testicles, or bones. I am a floppy meat tube.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Invulnerable means vulnerable!?!?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I don't have feelings, testicles, or bones. I am a floppy meat tube.

So are you like, busy later or?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

roomtone posted:

I refuse to hide behind a mask anymore, I've survived far too much to spend my days as someone else.

Which means people think I'm weak.

Which suits me fine because they don't realize I don't pull my punches until it's far too late.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Actively choosing not to be vulnerable is it's own vulnerability and I commend them for it

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Will you love me?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

pnumoman posted:

Will you love me?

No. I don't like you.

See? That's what could happen if you make yourself vulnerable. Don't do it!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
*I slide my jeans down and go face down rear end up on your bed*

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

*I slide my jeans down and go face down rear end up on your bed*

*I hold my baseball mitt at the ready*

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Well we can't just have 2 catchers in the game I guess I'll go to bat

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I am constantly ashamed by everything I do. Yes even this post.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm giving up

I waited too long I don't think I'll fall in love again
I just lost 3 years and I'm about to lose another at least caring for my dying brother.
Women don't have years to blow once you hit 50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm legit sorry about your brother.

Don't give up though my grandma is pushing 90 and got a new boyfriend. Drives my mom nuts. You'll be fine :glomp: