Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed
So did everyone just forget that the pirate diss track was by JW Friedman/Satellite High, the same dude who did TLO Roll Call? That seems like something goons wouldn't forget about.

edit: what a lovely snipe. here's TLO in case you haven't heard it in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

rodbeard posted:

Y'all know there was a black supremacist mass shooting last week right? I honestly don't know how widespread the news was but it happened on the NYC subway so I thought it would be a big deal.

It was a big deal locally but nobody died so it wasn't national news :/

Made the NYPD look like absolute clowns in a whole lot of ways though

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
There was a photo of the shooter's apartment having a bigass Yakub picture hanging on the wall.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There was a photo of the shooter's apartment having a bigass Yakub picture hanging on the wall.

And a massive social media that would best be described as "loving terrifying" if you were on of his hated targets, ie black women, homeless people, immigrants as well I think, etc.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Now we know why the NYPD was slow to respond

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

beats for junkies posted:

So did everyone just forget that the pirate diss track was by JW Friedman/Satellite High, the same dude who did TLO Roll Call? That seems like something goons wouldn't forget about.

I have to watch this every time. :argh:

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Ghost Leviathan posted:

are you serious? this makes me think it's some false flag "blacks rule" poo poo. what hotep would have a poster of the nefarious nubian who created the white race and thus all the world's problems? like he's a huge fan of dr. yakub? what?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

are you serious? this makes me think it's some false flag "blacks rule" poo poo. what hotep would have a poster of the nefarious nubian who created the white race and thus all the world's problems? like he's a huge fan of dr. yakub? what?

Yeah that makes no sense.

The orthodox jewish guy with prominently displayed signed photos of himler.

Not buying what that's selling.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Maybe he had a big serial-killer-style corkboard with photos of his enemies and pieces of string tying them together

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
the guy was a 4channer lol

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Some people are just amazingly stupid.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Spacegrass posted:

Nothing wrong with J. C. You're in good company

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
[Billy Mays voice]

Sultan of Swing posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo? congratulations, this would have to be the lamest, gooniest paragraph i've ever read on these goddamned forums. you should be loving ashamed of yourself. you actually sat there and voluntarily devoted time and energy to writing that. holy crap. forget rfa, you are the cancer that is killing these forums. this is not super happy fun time hold hands r us. jesus christ. please, for the love of god, if the mood ever strikes you again to share thoughts from that barren wasteland known as your skull -- don't.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

beats for junkies posted:

For anyone who missed it, he recently did an EP about Cybertrucks with another dude named Obese Chess and it's pretty great:

https://satellitehigh.bandcamp.com/album/international-cybertruck-anthems

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 23:22 on Apr 24, 2022

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Incoherent and extreme weird ideology mashups is one way that unmedicated schizophrenia can progress.

If the time cube guy shot someone you could dig up a lot of violent racist threats

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Tunicate posted:

Incoherent and extreme weird ideology mashups is one way that unmedicated schizophrenia can progress.

If the time cube guy shot someone you could dig up a lot of violent racist threats

Sorry I’m phone reading so I don’t have the context for this.

Sometimes it’s… Oh my God loving Siri just put actual ellipses that’s not good

But SA does have a long history of untreated mental illness.

Caro for example.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

what

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Get off the pcp bald dwarf

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

But SA does have a long history of untreated mental illness.

found a good one

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

So lazy text to speech means that I end up with… And it does it again but some people accuse other people of just senior posting with too much ellipses

Oh gently caress Siri

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Inco posted:

I've been working out! It's just difficult to quantify the boot camp because I lose track of the reps. I got back from the gym not too long ago, but my modem's fried and I'm not too fond of phone posting. But, if I must...

Tuesday and Thursday was boot camp. Technically, I'm done all the classes I've paid for, but the trainer's invited me back for the make up sessions that the other people missed. I'll be taking advantage of that, of course.

Weigh-in (04/12/13): 204 lbs

10min elliptical

Squat
5x80
5x90
5x100
5x110
5x120

DB Bench Press
5x40
5x45
5x50
5x55
5x60

Chinups
22x110
12x110

30min elliptical

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

So lazy text to speech means that I end up with… And it does it again but some people accuse other people of just senior posting with too much ellipses

Oh gently caress Siri

These are terrible quotes.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

The quoted bans for drunkposting seemed quaint, but I'm coming around to them.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

Extremely online ideology rarely makes any sense, and we're already in the age of irony poisoned mass shooters.

Also apparently there are white hoteps.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Extremely online ideology rarely makes any sense, and we're already in the age of irony poisoned mass shooters.

Also apparently there are white hoteps.

White people really can't come up with their own culture can they.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

look at this rear end in a top hat who's never heard of yoghurt or sourdough

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Inceltown posted:

White people really can't come up with their own culture can they.

imperialism is a culture

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

look at this rear end in a top hat who's never heard of yoghurt or sourdough

Both of those originated in the middle east and were appropriated by Whitey centuries later :ssh:

Or is that :thejoke:

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
E: turns out that npr article I half remembered was wrong with a capital wrong lmao

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Both of those originated in the middle east and were appropriated by Whitey centuries later :ssh:

Literally every culture on earth is mostly a synthesis of what came before.

Except white culture, which is a complete fabrication to justify slavery and imperialism. Crowing about how there's nothing it can truly call its own is implicitly accepting that white culture is real in the first place. Whiteness is made up.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

they are both made by creating a culture of microorganisms. lol at appropriation of yoghurt though.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
everyone's left the milk out too long, we ain't special

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dareon posted:

everyone's left the milk out too long, we ain't special

It was the Turks who decided to call the result "yoghurt", which we're still copying centuries later.
E: also its spread into the West was so recent we actually know the names of a lot of the people involved

quote:

Yogurt was introduced to the United States in the first decade of the twentieth century, influenced by Élie Metchnikoff's The Prolongation of Life; Optimistic Studies (1908); it was available in tablet form for those with digestive intolerance and for home culturing. It was popularized by John Harvey Kellogg at the Battle Creek Sanitarium, where it was used both orally and in enemas, and later by Armenian immigrants Sarkis and Rose Colombosian, who started "Colombo and Sons Creamery" in Andover, Massachusetts, in 1929.

Sour cream is pretty similar to yoghurt but even then that likely came out of Russia after they copied it from the traditional Mongolian airag, or possibly Turkic kumis or North Caucasus kefir

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 13:50 on Apr 25, 2022

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Um, I don't think it's a given that the Russians copied it versus having swaths of territory violently conquered by Mongols.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I'm willing to concede that yoghurt enemas are as aspect of white culture which they invented themselves

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

evilly tucking into a muller corner, while watching Fox News

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

What I'm getting from all this is that white culture is real and it was invented by John Harvey Kellogg

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Idgi, is this somehow Loss

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

flavor.flv posted:

What I'm getting from all this is that white culture is real and it was invented by John Harvey Kellogg

Not invented, just perfected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Sir Lemming posted:

Idgi, is this somehow Loss

Well they're both accidentally hilarious seriousposts crammed into discourse about dead foetuses so I guess it's not far off from Loss