Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I really liked that one

Have you seen the writer/director’s (Kogonata) other one Columbia? I am gonna check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

I hope everyone have a nice day in the red letter media thread while we all wait for the next content! :tipshat:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Milo and POTUS posted:

What is the emmy nominated movie without the subjects name or likeness called?

The Rose. You will be familiar with the hit single it spawned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvPjuREDpE

That song was made famous by the real life Jackie Jormp-Jomp

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

X JAKK posted:

RLM thread: we hate stupid youtube movie reviews with people shouting immature bullshit in an annoying voice

also RLM thread: I HAVE AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDS

If you shout immature bullshit you need to have really good quality content to justify it. If you had bad content with immature bullshit, it's just poo poo.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

priznat posted:

Have you seen the writer/director’s (Kogonata) other one Columbia? I am gonna check it out.

Nope, heard it’s great.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

On a cowboy kick so I'm rewatching Deadwood. Still pretty good, Timothy Olyphant is really good at looking like he might snap into a crazy fucko at the drop of a hat.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

explosivo posted:

This was good and that movie looks god awful, but this guy made some extraordinarily nitpicky points and I have no idea why he's going to kill himself doing a second video on this movie. I like the behind the scenes interview and commentary stuff because there's nothing quite like seeing actors/Jon Favreau squirm when they're asked why this movie is like a revolution in film making technology.

YMS is a musician which explains all the unnecessary focus on vocal mixing.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my film review related thing i would like to force on the thread is on cinema. i went down the rabbit hole a couple weeks ago after a solid decade of not really liking tim heidecker all that much and oh wow, i finally get it, there's a whole thing going on here and it rocks but you gotta watch it all fellas. you just gotta keep your head down and watch ever piece of on cinema content in order and i swear it will be worth it. here is a good guide to get you started: https://oncinematimeline.com/

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

That DICK! posted:

my film review related thing i would like to force on the thread is on cinema. i went down the rabbit hole a couple weeks ago after a solid decade of not really liking tim heidecker all that much and oh wow, i finally get it, there's a whole thing going on here and it rocks but you gotta watch it all fellas. you just gotta keep your head down and watch ever piece of on cinema content in order and i swear it will be worth it. here is a good guide to get you started: https://oncinematimeline.com/

You misunderstand, movies make me want to be dead.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
MY WIFE

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B90ic2iKDo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

KakerMix posted:

You misunderstand, movies make me want to be dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf7EZbYv89M

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

So much better.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

haha
It's too long since I saw Adam West's Batman

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

X JAKK posted:

RLM thread: we hate stupid youtube movie reviews with people shouting immature bullshit in an annoying voice

also RLM thread: I HAVE AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDS

That’s the secret, we love the reviews so we have learned to love the voice

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I watched On Cinema for a long rear end time before realizing Gregg Turkington was goddamn Neil Hamburger

I saw Neil do stand up in the early 2000s. He told a joke about Michael Jackson's son eating sperm and did the most incredible faceplant pratfall as he got booed off the stage. It was perfect

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mr. Meagles posted:

I watched On Cinema for a long rear end time before realizing Gregg Turkington was goddamn Neil Hamburger

I saw Neil do stand up in the early 2000s. He told a joke about Michael Jackson's son eating sperm and did the most incredible faceplant pratfall as he got booed off the stage. It was perfect

Lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mr. Meagles posted:

lmao

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mr. Meagles posted:

I saw him a couple years ago and it was amazing. He's doing another performance nearby in a couple weeks and I can't wait for it.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

No u

Also maybe if gripweed could loving link what Jenny had for dinner already we can all jerk off and calm down.

You talk about Jenny more than anyone else in this thread. It's god-damned tiresome. Just constantly Kramerimg into the thread to bring up Jenny under the pretense of saying people bring up Jenny too much.

Maybe be the change you want to see in the world by shutting the gently caress up.

rydiafan fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Apr 25, 2022

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
https://twitter.com/CriterionDaily/status/1518622606949236737

I had thought there was another Ferrari movie in the works (different than Ford vs Ferrari) but maybe it was this

Nice to get some mo Mann!

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Who is making the Lambo movie? Ridley Scott?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

priznat posted:

https://twitter.com/CriterionDaily/status/1518622606949236737

I had thought there was another Ferrari movie in the works (different than Ford vs Ferrari) but maybe it was this

Nice to get some mo Mann!

Adam Driver in a biopic about an Italian manufacturing dynasty? CAN’T MISS!!

*remembers Hiuse of Gucci*

Oh noooooo

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

stephenthinkpad posted:

Who is making the Lambo movie? Ridley Scott?
Pretty sure it's a Japanese director (sorry)

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

poisonpill posted:

Adam Driver in a biopic about an Italian manufacturing dynasty? CAN’T MISS!!

*remembers Hiuse of Gucci*

Oh noooooo

my thoughts exactly. is this a genre now? are those families really that thirsty for PR?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Eastbound Spider posted:

I hope everyone have a nice day in the red letter media thread while we all wait for the next content! :tipshat:

How nice, hope you're having a great day too! :cheersbird:

Mr. Meagles posted:

Gregg "The King" Turkington

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Jose Oquendo posted:

I saw him a couple years ago and it was amazing. He's doing another performance nearby in a couple weeks and I can't wait for it.

WHY did Gene Simmons sew Peter Chris's rear end in a top hat shut? Because he didn't want him making any unauthorized KISS merchandise.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Kiss coffins legit sound like a joke you'd make about merchandising gone wild in a sketch or something

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tim heidecker's intentional stand-up bombing is also magical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9F0svqEtw4

"i say can i get a coke? and the girl there - this bitch behind the counter (audible audience gasp) says we only got PEPSI."

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That DICK! posted:

(audible audience gasp)

Calling anything in that clip audible is a stretch, boom roasted

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

KakerMix posted:

Cool-jack was a good guest but you could certainly tell the boys were a little, well, not on edge but they were different. Like low-level star struck, got better as the ep went on.

tbh I bet the RLM guys are upfront with their potential guest stars, "want to film with us in a creepy warehouse in Milwaukee for 8hrs?"

if the star insists it will be fine because they like the show, RLM knows the vibe will be ok. come to think of it, I bet guests are the ones that ask in the first place

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
what about neil slamburger and i have sex with him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Calling anything in that clip audible is a stretch, boom roasted

you seem a fellow grouch, i respect that, but come at me again and you shall reap the wind. anyways finally sinking my teeth into the latest plinketto. can you beleive this star power?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

X JAKK reaping the online harassment but not the online fame :smith:

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
TWO JACKS? What a glorious bounty

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

ZeusCannon posted:

TWO JAKKS? What a glorious bounty

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I for one can't wait for the expanded MCU movie that explores Neil Hamburgers character from ant man

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

X JAKK reaping the online harassment but not the online fame :smith:

ill be ok

Dr. Thoss
Aug 22, 2011

i am a doctor. my name is thoss.

bitterandtwisted posted:

haha
It's too long since I saw Adam West's Batman

this was the most recent picture i could find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Dr. Thoss posted:

this was the most recent picture i could find

Adam West is Lean and Camera Ready (TM)!