Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

doc rivers gonna make an adjustment

he's gonna put in jordan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

gently caress lmao

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
doc needs to get fired so he can play golf in LA, as the Lakers coach.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Calm down
The sixers will handle this with the ease and coolheadedness of consummate professionals

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Does everybody have injured thumbs

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

They should have traded Thybulle when they had the chance.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
the fix is in for the nets

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

the fix is in for the nets

Boston is getting robbed

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
every time i watch a bit of the nets celtics it's just the worst loving defense ive ever seen from the nets

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Haha clear path foul eat poo poo KD

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

LastInLine posted:

Haha clear path foul eat poo poo KD

should have been but the refs are cowards

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the nets are getting swept and i for one am loving it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

vyelkin posted:

shh you the game's not over

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

okay we can laugh at kyrie and the nets and the entire city of new york

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

should have been but the refs are cowards

They're in the tank hard for the nets here but I don't think they're gonna be able to swing it

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

euphronius posted:

turning this garbage off

should have fired rivers

Have you ever watched a Sixers postseason game all the way through?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

vyelkin posted:

goran dragic had higher ambitions than playing for the toronto raptors

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the only sweep in the first round and it's of the lovely team that all the dumb pundits claimed were title favourites lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/sZUjCSZ.mp4

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

vyelkin posted:

the only sweep in the first round and it's of the lovely team that all the dumb pundits claimed were title favourites lmao

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

kyries loser brain is contagious and infected kd

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/gifdsports/status/1518594504726618114

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

blake griffin was the nets best player tonight just by standing there and not moving his feet

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Which should I watch, Mavs/Jazz or Raps/Sixers? I have nothing emotionally for any of these teams

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

fart simpson posted:

blake griffin was the nets best player tonight just by standing there and not moving his feet

he looked like he was going to die at the end

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

fart simpson posted:

kyries loser brain is contagious and infected kd

kd needed steph curry to win anything

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i was accused of being a Celtics fan in this thread for saying it'd only take them 4 or 5 games to dismantle the nets

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

vyelkin posted:

kd needed steph curry to win anything

that's the mvp-level play of steph curry

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ben simmons should retire at this point

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Vox Nihili posted:

Have you ever watched a Sixers postseason game all the way through?

i picture euphronius as fred sanford and every time it looks like the sixers are gonna lose it's the big one

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

ben simmons should retire at this point

Whomever upthread who said he'll never play another NBA game was right

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i still dont have an opinion on this nets team. they weren't the title favorites bill simmons et al made them out to be but the sweep surprised me.

they started the season with what, 4 hall of fame candidates?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

hifi posted:

i still dont have an opinion on this nets team. they weren't the title favorites bill simmons et al made them out to be but the sweep surprised me.

they started the season with what, 4 hall of fame candidates?

they sucked rear end all season and blamed it on kyrie irving not being able to play home games

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

he looked like he was going to die at the end

he looks like if you untape him his arm would just pop off and shatter into pieces when it hit the ground

did you catch that game 3 drive where for a second he looked like he was gonna slam it in grant williams face but then he realized he’s old and broken so he just bounced off and landed on the floor instead? sad.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

LastInLine posted:

Which should I watch, Mavs/Jazz or Raps/Sixers? I have nothing emotionally for any of these teams

i think all 4 teams play ugly basketball tbh. jazz/mavs should be the best but it probably depends on where you live

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

fart simpson posted:

he looks like if you untape him his arm would just pop off and shatter into pieces when it hit the ground

did you catch that game 3 drive where for a second he looked like he was gonna slam it in grant williams face but then he realized he’s old and broken so he just bounced off and landed on the floor instead? sad.

he's only 33 but he played like four minutes in game 3 and by the end of it he was dripping with sweat and looked like he was about to have a heart attack

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
This year proved once and for all that harden is the smartest of that triumphant. which is why they never won.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

extremely good that the Celtics are going to get some rest time, especially for Robert Williams.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Yeah I don't think the nets are quite as bad as people are saying so much as this Celtics team is extremely good.

Or it's both! nets bad, Cs good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Dreylad posted:

Yeah I don't think the nets are quite as bad as people are saying so much as this Celtics team is extremely good.

Or it's both! nets bad, Cs good

some people are just born losers