Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Say Goodbye To Boring Hot Dogs Forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Makes it look like hot dog on a cob.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cool World remake looking delicious.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

JediTalentAgent posted:

Makes it look like hot dog on a cob.

*Brazil, breathless, puts in order for 10,000,000*

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/RealSardonicus/status/1517932036668809216

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah ok fine just give me a butter knife or something to cut the ends and pile them on the middle in the space where I removed the leaf lettuce. Bing bong probably still needs more mustard

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Them are frog dogs.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Say Goodbye To Boring Hot Dogs Forever

No.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Had a lot of trouble deciding which thread to put this in.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's an...odd name choice

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That's technically just an atrocious hot dog bun so uh correct

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

david_a posted:

I would try a grilled slot dog :kiddo:

:same:

Honestly it just looks like someone took the cross-slicing of a grilled dog to a food prep thing you'd never want to have to clean because diced fingats.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Had a lot of trouble deciding which thread to put this in.

So what is the intended eating order of operations here? Is it you cut a chunk off vertically and eat it all together, or you eat the hotdogs and then SUPRISE there's a pizza underneath?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

So what is the intended eating order of operations here? Is it you cut a chunk off vertically and eat it all together, or you eat the hotdogs and then SUPRISE there's a pizza underneath?

Love when the my food is a little surprise. Nothing like biting into dessert without realizing it's made entirely from spam and cream cheese.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

It’s just intended to be eaten, only to be forever instagrammed.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

If there's any common trait between the specimens posted ITT, it's that the question of "how is one supposed to eat this" is never taken into consideration

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ras9xy3TH21s1ddrj.mp4

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Ok that is concerning.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Literally A Person posted:

Love when the my food is a little surprise. Nothing like biting into dessert without realizing it's made entirely from spam and cream cheese.

On the other hand, now I really want a Spam Rangoon

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The pics in this thread make my stomach hurt. Idk why i keep clicking on it so enthusiastically when I see new posts.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Tempura pastry

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Sogging the bun is a pro competitive eating strategy, beerdog guy knows what he's doing

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Devils Affricate posted:

Sogging the bun is a pro competitive eating strategy, beerdog guy knows what he's doing

Yeah but he's doing it so slowly that something about it becomes infuriating, it's like ASMR

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Futanari Damacy posted:

Yeah but he's doing it so slowly that something about it becomes infuriating, it's like ASMR

I cant tell if he's actually enjoying himself beer dunking that dog or if he's just going through the motion like "this is the life I have chosen"

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Devils Affricate posted:

Great, but where are the other 41 dogs?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

I cant tell if he's actually enjoying himself beer dunking that dog or if he's just going through the motion like "this is the life I have chosen"

I like how he taps it a little bit after dunking, wouldn't want to have it all soggy, just the right amount.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

PainterofCrap posted:

Inside him, this is just his victory lap.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I feel for him a little. When you can't get it boiled in beer, may as well dunk that poo poo.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

PainterofCrap posted:

It takes a few seconds to pull out your phone and hit record

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/NoContextBrits/status/1518658204569382912

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oh I love a full English

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A delicious breakkie of chips, sausages, eggs and baby poop.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I think they call the green stuff "mooshy peas".

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

BigBadSteve posted:

I think they call the green stuff "mooshy peas".

https://memes.yarn.co/yarn-clip/61b4a1a1-7142-4e88-838d-9858db1c09af

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Rubber toy eggs from the Fisher Price kitchen

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I've seen eggs made of Playdoh that look more real

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Oh no, you are summoning that one guy to explain to you at length over a screen of mouth froth and spittle why that plate is actually the best food ever and why the Brits are the only people who understand food

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I mean, it's a bit more relish than I like and I usually go for a bun with my hot dog, but I can appreciate a thick cut plank of fry or "chip" as it were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

steinrokkan posted:

Oh no, you are summoning that one guy to explain to you at length over a screen of mouth froth and spittle why that plate is actually the best food ever and why the Brits are the only people who understand food

The one who lives in Luxembourg?