Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

You know what you must do.

:solemn bow:

So for the remainder of the year I am playing (a mix of stream and off but I have not decided which ones to not stream):

MGS3, MGS4, FFX, Horizon Forbidden West, Kentucky Route Zero, MGS Rising, Xenogears, Full Throttle, Grim Fandango, Blasphemous, Dishonoured, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest XI, Atelier A,yesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX, Monster Hunter World, Control, Uncharted 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:getin:

Full Throttle will be a legit watch. It's great.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1518756878251089921?s=20&t=qLqEHpbqXJ0OdcenPrqLHw

You are doing this on purpose. Let us hear what he sounds like already.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HgMorbi/status/1518364334073675776

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Man now I want to play full throttle now

And toonstruck, man what a game that was

Hell yeah Toonstruck was fantastic.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Walla posted:

Also there's apparently a Full Throttle Remastered for the Vita but the store is shut down and I can't find it anywhere.

The Vita store should still work. It’s only the PSP store that ended up actually getting shut down (but buying PSP games on PS3 still works I think).

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
VG add Loom to the list, it's not very long

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Dewgy posted:

The Vita store should still work. It’s only the PSP store that ended up actually getting shut down (but buying PSP games on PS3 still works I think).

Not working on my hacked system. Maybe there's some workaround.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I know that there is some suspension of disbelief when it comes to bad guys making their own gadgets. But that is not a piece of glass an amateur glass blower could just make at home. Even doing one would be difficult, but he's got like 100 of them all identical. He must've done a custom order from a glass manufacturer.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Maybe he got them from a fire sale from a failed game show set

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Of course supervillains have their gear manufactured to spec, why do you think they rob banks all the time?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

haveblue posted:

Of course supervillains have their gear manufactured to spec, why do you think they rob banks all the time?

That would make them very easy to track down and stop. Batman would just need one guy at every mid-tier manufacturer in Gotham who knows to drop him a line whenever they get an order for 400 steel canisters in the shape of penguin heads. Like, if you live in Gotham and get that order you're gonna have an idea of what's going on.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Gripweed posted:

That would make them very easy to track down and stop. Batman would just need one guy at every mid-tier manufacturer in Gotham who knows to drop him a line whenever they get an order for 400 steel canisters in the shape of penguin heads. Like, if you live in Gotham and get that order you're gonna have an idea of what's going on.

The people of Gotham know better than to disturb the delicate ecosystem.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Why DON'T they snitch on their customers, good question

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FO3:

I found a nature hippie cult living in the mountains. I really want to murder them all

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Started playing Fantasy Life on the 3DS. This game is so drat cute.

For those who haven't heard of it, it's a cutesy RPG where your characters can switch between various classes called "Lives". Like in FFXIV, Lives range from Paladin to Mage to pursuits like Blacksmithing, or Tailoring, or Fishing.

I love this kind of thing and since I'm not playing FFXIV any more it's been a nice way to immerse myself in an idyllic fantasy existence.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

I love how this at first was like oh hey neat concept, and then Arkham Knight was like lol get 243 of these and everyone was just like nope gonna just watch the secret ending on youtube.

More hilarious how the new gotham game has nothing to do with Arkham other being a soft reboot :v so that secret ending was pointless.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I got them all so I could fight mecha Riddler

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

there is no way Wayne Enterprises doesn't have a hundred subsidiaries and holdings in the themed crime supplies industry

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Going to help a talking tree commit euthanasia

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Are you playing ocarina of time

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Speaking of which.. man uh.. Gotham Knights has been kinda quite no?

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 26, 2022

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I love how Super Robot Wars doesn't have any traditional crossover justification, it's just Every Mecha Series happens to be canon at the same time in the same setting so there's like three different wars going on at the same time.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

I had no idea these games were even popular, much less that there were six of them

theyre way better than the entirety of the rest of megaman games

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1519004446138712065

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I'm playing through the Mass Effect trilogy for the first time (well, I played the first game ages ago when it first came out but that's all).

I'm ~70% of the way through ME3 and just got to the Geth Dreadnought, only to find that somehow Tali is dead and not in my game. I made a point to save everyone on the suicide mission in ME2 and now I'm locked out of any Tali interactions for the rest of the series.

I even loaded an early-game save to doublecheck and her name is on the memorial wall on the Normandy, which I didn't even know was there until I met Garrus standing there at one point. This is irrationally irritating to me.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Yeah but have you considered the less you have to do with Quarians the better

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FO3:

I was too snarky to the Oasis residents and now they hate me and I failed the quest :negative:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Waffleman_ posted:

I love how Super Robot Wars doesn't have any traditional crossover justification, it's just Every Mecha Series happens to be canon at the same time in the same setting so there's like three different wars going on at the same time.

I got a big lol out of how Amuro reminded everyone that he fought the forces of Hell in the One Year War

"As you know"

Also another lol out of how they changed his nickname from "white devil" to "white meteor"

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Apr 26, 2022

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Midniter posted:

I'm playing through the Mass Effect trilogy for the first time (well, I played the first game ages ago when it first came out but that's all).

I'm ~70% of the way through ME3 and just got to the Geth Dreadnought, only to find that somehow Tali is dead and not in my game. I made a point to save everyone on the suicide mission in ME2 and now I'm locked out of any Tali interactions for the rest of the series.

I even loaded an early-game save to doublecheck and her name is on the memorial wall on the Normandy, which I didn't even know was there until I met Garrus standing there at one point. This is irrationally irritating to me.

Did you accidentally not use your save file from ME2 when starting ME3? Anyway rip

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

I got a big lol out of how Amuro reminded everyone that he fought the forces of Hell in the One Year War

"As you know"

Also another lol out of how they changed his nickname from "white devil" to "white meteor"

Bright circa CCA interacting with characters who exist about a century into his proper future.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Considering Origins is going to contain the much better mobile versions of the first 3 games this doesn’t bother me all that much honestly

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
smh if you don't have them already

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I'll just play the gamecube version of the Sonic Mega Collection, Try to delist that sega!

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Waffleman_ posted:

With the localizations its only a matter of time before we get Battletech shoved into the mix

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Battle tech has way way to many rights issues to ever get used.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Gaius Marius posted:

They've been (mostly) settled!

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
I've noticed the customization trailer for Saints Row is out, and some more. I have the Return Youtube Dislike extension installed and noted the videos have an insane dislike ratio (extrapolated, anyway). Seems people are still being sourpusses about this game? What in the hell.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Different so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Gaius Marius posted:

Look, all I want is for a little chibi Atlas-II to yell "ALPHA STRIKE!" in broken english as it lazily circle-strafes around an enemy and fires a modest complement of SRMs and pulse lasers before overheating halfway through the attack animation.