Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Froghammer posted:

What part of "we are trying to bankrupt you over the lies you told" is he not understanding, exactly

Watching Alex Jones try to mete out ~$160k/mo for 5 years with monthly money bombs with decreasing efficacy until he defaults on the judgment would be funny to watch, but yeah. They're trying to destroy him and after years of screaming about the globalists trying to destroy him, he refuses to see that's exactly what is happening here.

Except it isn't globalists, it's the parents of dead kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Spoeank posted:

he refuses to see that's exactly what is happening here.

Not sure what you mean, that's all he talked about last episode.

Ardship of Cambry
Oct 22, 2008
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alex-jones-attorney-norm-pattis-n-word-pants-down-standup-set_n_6261a37fe4b07c34e9de3f23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5reSvkQq7k

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Just underlying that these people are monsters. Alex started his trump card bankruptcy plan seven years ago and kept it in his back pocket this whole time.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Froghammer posted:

Just underlying that these people are monsters. Alex started his trump card bankruptcy plan seven years ago and kept it in his back pocket this whole time.

Not necessarily a specifically evil Alex thing. Wealthy elites do strategic bankruptcy all the time. It's just one more law they use to make more money. They just do it "right" by not being loud mouthed assholes on their own show telling everyone exactly the dumb poo poo Jones has said.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Given his line of work, Alex Jones was probably more ready to go with a bankruptcy plan than your garden variety rich dude

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013

Froghammer posted:

Was that part of the Sandy Hook investigation? I don't recall any mention of a plan or intent to stiff the legal charges before the onset of "I apologize to the listeners and the crew for threatening to leave; I'll be better tomorrow." He certainly was bragging that "they'll get no money" at that point.

Apparently though, a creditor party to the bankruptcy as it currently stands is someone who settled out of court for another defamation amount, only for Alex to just not pay them anything anyway.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Morroque posted:

Was that part of the Sandy Hook investigation? I don't recall any mention of a plan or intent to stiff the legal charges before the onset of "I apologize to the listeners and the crew for threatening to leave; I'll be better tomorrow." He certainly was bragging that "they'll get no money" at that point.
Payment between Infowars and the parent shell company stopped in 2017, the same year as the video he's getting sued over came out. Leads me to believe they immediately knew that they hosed up and started preparing for a lawsuit.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
I have no doubt his dad has something similar setup should he ever gently caress up real bad and get sued over malpractice.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Alex Jones, in the middle of a money bomb:

https://youtu.be/ypoe8AyjHGM

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Baby, You're going Zimbabwe

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Digital Jedi posted:

Baby, You're going Zimbabwe

Clicked this thread while listening to KF, and saw this post at the EXACT moment Alex said it.

Globalists.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's always funny to me how much Alex and associates all claim to hate Hollywood, but all their ideas are basically taken from movies or tv shows.

The globalists are going to use the Baron Harkonnen heart plugs so they can use Cobra against G.I. Joe, all while the portals from Stargate are active to depopulate the world

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Your Gay Uncle posted:

It's always funny to me how much Alex and associates all claim to hate Hollywood, but all their ideas are basically taken from movies or tv shows.

The globalists are going to use the Baron Harkonnen heart plugs so they can use Cobra against G.I. Joe, all while the portals from Stargate are active to depopulate the world

Alex genuinally does seem to be a bit of an old school scifi nerd.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
My favorite is the time when he saw The Green Knight and liked it a whole bunch so he started he started talking about how "The Arthurian Model of Chivalry" was the secret backbone of European culture

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
My current theory with Alex vis-a-vis "Hollywood" is that it is similar to the time when Alex really wanted to go on Rogan, but Rogan wasn't booking him, so he started making all these terrible threats towards Rogan until he got what he wanted.

The thing Alex hates about Hollywood specifically is that it isn't giving him the fame and attention he thinks he is entitled to.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
What are you talking about? He was offered the role of Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy but turned them down because he ain't no Globalist.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Just because Alex isn't a "globalist" does not preclude him from acting like one, both for his own indulgence and for the purposes of complaining about it later.

It's okay when Alex does it, apparently.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Your Gay Uncle posted:

This is almost every conspiracy theorist. The mindset requires a tendency to connect everything together on a cork-board, so if I saw it in a movie it must lead back to something that the bad guys are planning.

See also that guy who led the police on a high speed chase with his children in the backseat because he believed Trump was talking to him through the songs his local radio DJ was selecting.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I think it was episode 666 where in the same breath Alex was complaining about the globalists but also just had a sit down with one.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DarklyDreaming posted:

This is almost every conspiracy theorist. The mindset requires a tendency to connect everything together on a cork-board, so if I saw it in a movie it must lead back to something that the bad guys are planning.

See also that guy who led the police on a high speed chase with his children in the backseat because he believed Trump was talking to him through the songs his local radio DJ was selecting.

Never forget their brain genius masterstroke explanation as to why this isn't actually incredibly loving stupid: those cocky globalists can't help but brag about their exploits in plain sight through popular media! Is why it's all true! You see?!

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Never forget their brain genius masterstroke explanation as to why this isn't actually incredibly loving stupid: those cocky globalists can't help but brag about their exploits in plain sight through popular media! Is why it's all true! You see?!

I'm sure I've heard him claim it's one of Gods rules that they have too. :shrug:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Froghammer posted:

My favorite is the time when he saw The Green Knight and liked it a whole bunch so he started he started talking about how "The Arthurian Model of Chivalry" was the secret backbone of European culture

It's pretty obvious that Alex would only have been happy if his actual job was being the voice on a Roland Emmerich disaster trailer.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Deptfordx posted:

I'm sure I've heard him claim it's one of Gods rules that they have too. :shrug:

lmao

:vince:

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

Globalists are like the fae, in that they have byzantine rules around consent. However through an elaborate loophole they can just show you their plans via movies and books, and if you don't immediately recognize that this is their plan, it qualifies as consent and allows them to act. This is metaphysically necessary because they are contracting with demons which are actually interdimensional beings trying to do a transhumanism.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Maybe it's just because Alex has called this concept Galactic Law but I always think of that part in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy where the aliens demolishing the Earth say the demolition orders were on file on some other planet a few light years away.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I just had to share this:

https://twitter.com/spenglercreator/status/1519054396633534465?s=21

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
pac man is not a real man

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
Wow, that really is a nice set. Based on what he says, I always picture him in a dimly lit room hunched over a small desk, chain-smoking, and recorded on a webcam from 2003.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
That's what brain pills money gets you baybeeee

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
It's crazy how you can just go on the radio and shout absolute insane bullshit and people just throw money at you so you can yell even more.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Beg money to buy product inventory that he can sell you later*

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I think there was a big lore update on the 26th. Alex said Satan is an alien entity stranded on Earth. Has the stranded thing come up before ever?

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Did Alex watch district 9 recently?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

0konner posted:

I think there was a big lore update on the 26th. Alex said Satan is an alien entity stranded on Earth. Has the stranded thing come up before ever?

It's Alex Jones. Give him an hour and a bowl of chili, he'll Etch-a-Sketch his brain and Satan will be something totally different. Whatever he needs for the current ranting and raving narrative.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Satan is whatever he finds most narratively compelling at any given moment to fill the plot holes he's created in his reality.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
If I remember correctly, Alex has stated that the Devil is an "off planet, interdimensional entity". Satan is dangling the secret of post-Singularity immortality to in front of the transhumanist globalist so they'll cause all the human suffering Satan needs to achieve erection or something.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

I think I recall it being implied that once people are transhuman'd they will be suitable for use as slave labor by the alien devil, because he is offering a false ascension. Like god wants you to join his server so you can all hang out but the devil wants to trick you into picking his server instead so you will be stuck there gold farming. That's my weird metaphor, though, I'm sure whatever he actually said made a lot less sense.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://mobile.twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1519797276616634368

A little breaky for Dan & Jordan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
It's been a breakneck pace covering Alex in the past few weeks, especially with travel plans being up in the air. They both deserve a little breaky.

Watch this instead.