Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
You are a golden god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Just dropped 2 units on st peters +8 they’re gonna keep unc close

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
3 bets tonight.

100k on duke -3.5
10k on duke -3.5 and Nova ml

I also have a 4 team parlay for all 4 games that’s just stupid but gently caress it.

10k on
Nova ml +122
Duke -4
Kansa ml -250
Saint Peters ml +300

If my math is right that will pay out about 230k.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

jase1 posted:

3 bets tonight.

100k on duke -3.5
10k on duke -3.5 and Nova ml

I also have a 4 team parlay for all 4 games that’s just stupid but gently caress it.

10k on
Nova ml +122
Duke -4
Kansa ml -250
Saint Peters ml +300

If my math is right that will pay out about 230k.

Imma keep riding this train till the wheels come off. Only small change I made was taking Kansas -6 since there's a FanDuel promotion that'll get me my money back if only one leg of the parlay misses and the Kansas ML odds wouldn't have qualified.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
jase you absolute king, followed you on the top two yesterday :bandwagon:

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
Quicky spot 10 minutes before the F1 starts, Gasly & Tsunoda not to be classified was still going at 7/1 and Tsunoda's not even starting the race, so effectively it's a 7/1 shot that an unreliable engine is unreliable in the heat and sand of Saudi Arabia

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

Doccykins posted:

Quicky spot 10 minutes before the F1 starts, Gasly & Tsunoda not to be classified was still going at 7/1 and Tsunoda's not even starting the race, so effectively it's a 7/1 shot that an unreliable engine is unreliable in the heat and sand of Saudi Arabia

lol they voided it the cowards

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
You would've lost either way. Nice try, though.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
10k on nc ml.

Back to my normal betting units.

I just think it would be funny to see Duke get this far and lose to NC in coach k’s last game

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
poo poo jase sorry to hear the news. I haven’t been in this thread in a while but always enjoy your stories.

I finally opened up some accounts online since it’s legal. Mostly been playing promo stuff after hitting it big in sign up bets for the super bowl. I have been looking into f1 pit stop props. I think the odds are way off (or at least they were last week).

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

You guys gonna subscribe to my daily picks newsletter for only 99.95 a month?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Damnit, forgot to check on the thread!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lmao. what a choke job by him and his team.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
KU -4 feels generous but what do I know

WienerDog
Apr 8, 2007
Resident Rocking Dachshund
I have a Futures bet on Kansas to win the tourney.
(also played Kentucky, Tennessee, and Villanova)

So I guess I'll take the points with UNC tonight and try and hit the middle?

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Not sure how the second half will sort out and I’m not staying up to watch, but $1k on Kansas -2.5 1H. I feel L like UNC is tired and banged up, and Kansas came out on fire against Nova.

Edit gently caress my rear end

Aggro fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Apr 5, 2022

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Super glad my book pays as a win if your team goes up 3 goals, it's a real boon when you bet on the Leafs

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Went to use a free bet from losing but I won the parley instead of losing cause Kyrie scored 20 and that was just enough lol. Gotta love unexpected win.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Discovered https://www.total-scores.com/ through some subreddits and it's really got me back into betting on baseball. There's a guy on /r/ArdsPOTD that aggregates all the formulas and anything with a high variance in runs among all 7 formula sets is hitting as high as 60%. Really got me feeling like a smrt better.

knox
Oct 28, 2004

1/3 of the way to $805 on a $10 parlay after Fox's goal.

I got another one going also but not confident in 3 different Rangers goal scorers.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
According to the wrestling/MMA subforum, we lost Jase finally. Shoutouts to a real one

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

drat. That dude was awesome. :(

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

drat rip jase :smith:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
RIP, always enjoyed that dudes posting.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

god drat. i had noticed he stopped posting ~2 weeks ago. but was hoping he was just doing stuff. RIP.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
RIp he was the best of us (at gambling at least)

Banzai 3
May 8, 2007
I'm only here for the weekly 24 bitchfest.
Pillbug

DariusLikewise posted:

Discovered https://www.total-scores.com/ through some subreddits and it's really got me back into betting on baseball. There's a guy on /r/ArdsPOTD that aggregates all the formulas and anything with a high variance in runs among all 7 formula sets is hitting as high as 60%. Really got me feeling like a smrt better.

I’m finding this useful as well and wanted to send a thank you for posting it.

RIP jase. Glad he got a chance to ball out like a king before he went too soon.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
RIP jase, will always remember the years of constant "20k on browns ML" posts followed by "gently caress"

Baddog
May 12, 2001
Goddamnit, I'm sorry I didn't see this before. He was a real loving advantage player. I always appreciated hearing the perspective of someone who lived it for so long. And was so drat funny about it.

Rest in peace, and condolences to mrs jase.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Ah gently caress drat. Been reading jase stories since his A/T thread.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

tangy yet delightful posted:

Ah gently caress drat. Been reading jase stories since his A/T thread.

Link?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
$20 on Columbus and Charlotte to draw on Saturday
$5 parlay for Sainz, Vettel, Alonso, and Albon to finish better than their respective teammates on Sunday

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Edward Mass posted:

$20 on Columbus and Charlotte to draw on Saturday
$5 parlay for Sainz, Vettel, Alonso, and Albon to finish better than their respective teammates on Sunday

Where do you place your f1 bets?

While I’m quite aware the Canadians are binmen you gotta think if they’re going to beat their teammates anywhere it would be in Montreal.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

The Big Jesus posted:

Where do you place your f1 bets?

While I’m quite aware the Canadians are binmen you gotta think if they’re going to beat their teammates anywhere it would be in Montreal.

Mise-o-jeu, which is run by the Quebec Lottery.

e: Leclerc with a 10-grid spot penalty :sickos:

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jun 17, 2022

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Got 30 on Zalatoris to win the open at +2800. Unfortunately with golf there’s no easy hedge so Let’s Go Zspot.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

On the one hand forum's search is bad or I'm bad, on the other hand - I was able to find it via google: jase1 - Ask me about hustling dummies at the pool table and other forms of gambling.

This is in the "vault" which is I believe archives so you'll need archives access to read it.

edit: Mods should get it moved to the comedy goldmine IMO

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Taking soto and jrod in the hrd

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

tangy yet delightful posted:

On the one hand forum's search is bad or I'm bad, on the other hand - I was able to find it via google: jase1 - Ask me about hustling dummies at the pool table and other forms of gambling.

This is in the "vault" which is I believe archives so you'll need archives access to read it.

edit: Mods should get it moved to the comedy goldmine IMO

Just finished the thread and it was incredible. Truly a giant among men.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Trying some longshots on asg mvp in alonso, soto, riley, jrod, kirk & seager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Pleasantly surprised to find this thread as someone who basically bets exclusively on cfb. So how much of a degenerate does it make someone if they bet FCS games?