Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Mike you openly admitted to pissing on a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LMAO "now that elon owns twitter I can say this"

also, I like courtney rush but I'm sorry, Stardom runs circles around most of USA's women's divisions

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

"I know how I can prove I'm not a violent abusive rear end in a top hat, by beating up wrestling fans who say that I am!"

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Does Elgin ever tweet about anything not related to him being a piece of poo poo? All I ever see from that guy is whining and "proving" he's innocent.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Why not just use constructive arguments? "Oh, you think Stardom is the best? That's your opinion. I think that TNA has a lot of great workers and has abilities to put on great matches on occasion. That's why I think it's the best."

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
That's not how arguments on the internet work! If you like one thing that automatically means you hate every other thing similar to it and also everyone who likes those things!!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

TV Zombie posted:

Why not just use constructive arguments? "Oh, you think Stardom is the best? That's your opinion. I think that TNA has a lot of great workers and has abilities to put on great matches on occasion. That's why I think it's the best."

Drakkel posted:

That's not how arguments on the internet work! If you like one thing that automatically means you hate every other thing similar to it and also everyone who likes those things!!

It's incredible how this shitpost perfectly captured online discourse.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
I feel like making a throwaway just to admit you like Edge is a bit much.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Testekill posted:

It's incredible how this shitpost perfectly captured online discourse.

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

I feel like making a throwaway just to admit you like Edge is a bit much.

Why do you hate Commonwealth citizens so much?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
One of the GRAPPL app guys is very mad at Fujita. Not mad enough to want him to die, just almost die so he'll get scared a little.

Also Alberto is kind of bad too, but he doesn't have time for that!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/Machobeard4life/status/1519291491016978432?s=20&t=isD0lUWMdEk1x-sufPZwGA

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Do you think this people ever realize there's like, other TV shows that will give them all the godawful acting and cringe-worthy comedy they crave without any wrestling at all?

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Kosmo Gallion posted:

This guy's profile picture always makes me lol. You can just tell he's got no trousers on.
The official anthem of BET Uncut Ringside News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZT9wvL_Px4

ButcherWombat
Sep 28, 2021

Drakkel posted:

Do you think this people ever realize there's like, other TV shows that will give them all the godawful acting and cringe-worthy comedy they crave without any wrestling at all?

General Hospital is for wammin and they probably already watch all the other cringe-worthy comedy on TV, this just happens to be their monday and friday night cringeworthy comedy.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

The highest form of entertainment is watching a bunch of former second-string defensive ends perform community theatre

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Have these people tried watching Days of Our Lives instead?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'm glad everyone is listing all the lame soaps because these bad takers don't deserve to watch The Young & The Restless. Even though it had a WWE tie in.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

One of the GRAPPL app guys is very mad at Fujita. Not mad enough to want him to die, just almost die so he'll get scared a little.

Also Alberto is kind of bad too, but he doesn't have time for that!

Britwres people are such loving weirdos. All the absolute monsters in their scene and the guy they wish almost death on is the guy who doesn't job enough for them in wrestling.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

This is all the WWE has left. I swear their entire fanbase is like this.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Britwres people are such loving weirdos. All the absolute monsters in their scene and the guy they wish almost death on is the guy who doesn't job enough for them in wrestling.

But he acted the belligerent shite

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

I'm glad everyone is listing all the lame soaps because these bad takers don't deserve to watch The Young & The Restless. Even though it had a WWE tie in.

my grandma watched y&r but her heart was really with guiding light

rip grandma

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If there was a soap opera where 90% of the plotlines were tough guys talking tough at each other they’d probably watch that instead tbh.

That’s pretty much the only difference outside of your average daytime soap having way better acting.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

If there was a soap opera where 90% of the plotlines were tough guys talking tough at each other they’d probably watch that instead tbh.

That’s pretty much the only difference outside of your average daytime soap having way better acting.

That's The Young and the Restless it's just (former WWE star) Victor Newman talking tough to people and people coming back from the dead.

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

ButcherWombat posted:

General Hospital is for wammin and they probably already watch all the other cringe-worthy comedy on TV, this just happens to be their monday and friday night cringeworthy comedy.

I watch that (much like I watch wrestling, by watching later, and skipping through the boring poo poo), but while cheesy, it's not as cheesy as wrestling. And I nearly agree with the bad take. I prefer an amazing match to bad skits, but I'll take funny bad skits over a bad to average match every time.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

That's The Young and the Restless it's just (former WWE star) Victor Newman talking tough to people and people coming back from the dead.

The last time I watched Y&R was during the Rick/Blade saga and if Blade Bladeson isn't an NXT name I don't know what is. Y&R loving slaps.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

The last time I watched Y&R was during the Rick/Blade saga and if Blade Bladeson isn't an NXT name I don't know what is. Y&R loving slaps.

Deacon Sharpe.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I mean at least the clown avatar is appropriate.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Elephant Ambush posted:

Lol and it’s not even an honest opinion. The underlying feeling is actually “whatever WWE does is the right way to do it and what I like” so when they’re trying to sell you on the greatest wrestling match ever, wrestling is great! But if then a feud revolves around talk show segments, that’s what’s great! Anything other companies are doing that WWE isn’t currently doing is stupid and bad and not for casual viewers/independent voters

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Testekill posted:

A double hit from wrestlers

https://twitter.com/Rushlemania/status/1519014835618471936

Courtney Rush getting lovely when Meltz praises STARDOM.

Tell me Stardom isn't interested in you, without telling me Stardom isn't interested in you.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Elephant Ambush posted:

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd create a troll account to say things like "WWE should just film highlights from matches, and just show them on the Titantron during the live shows. All anyone cares about are the finishes anyway; why bother with going through a whole match?"

I'm sure I could get a few WWE stans to agree that it's a great idea.

ButcherWombat
Sep 28, 2021
Even as a kid/pre-teen I resented the lengthy promos on RAW is WAR. TV time was over at 10pm when school was in session, so after 20 minutes of the same tired opening promos and between all the commercials I only got to watch like 25 minutes of actual WWF wrestling at most on Monday. Maybe it's just nostalgia fogging my memory but I'm pretty sure there was more wrestling and banger matches on Smackdown in 2000-2001, at least. After ECW and WCW died and the brand split, Smackdown seemed to slow down to the same pace of RAW.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

I like the Fast and the Furious movies too.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Do WWE stans ever question why they spend upwards of hundreds of dollars to go sit in a Sports Stadium so they can sit there with their arms crossed endlessly pissed off every time the Professional Wrestlers go out into the Arena and do Wrestling instead of just standing around with microphones doing the worst acting and worst comedy you've ever seen in your life this side of a Neil Breen movie when they could just get a Netflix subscription instead?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Drakkel posted:

Do WWE stans ever question why they spend upwards of hundreds of dollars to go sit in a Sports Stadium so they can sit there with their arms crossed endlessly pissed off every time the Professional Wrestlers go out into the Arena and do Wrestling instead of just standing around with microphones doing the worst acting and worst comedy you've ever seen in your life this side of a Neil Breen movie when they could just get a Netflix subscription instead?

WWE is the complete opposite of the Breenius, thank you. You'll never be able to predict what will happen next in a Neil Breen film no matter how hard you try, and every surprise is as mind-blowing as the last. Nothing in WWE is ever surprising, only disappointing.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

David Otunga was on General Hospital in 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Had to see what my new favorite account thought about Dynamite.

https://twitter.com/vman8691/status/1519497445121708033

https://twitter.com/vman8691/status/1519486643878731778

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/jamesie_2015/status/1519327358897078273

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lol