Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao

https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1519838900109254656?s=21&t=TSq8FOntOLoE8UJfOJOccw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

No, trey wingo posted a burned steak with some OH YES caption and Spencer hall posted a whole twitter thread roasting his rear end for it.

(but not worse than that steak was burnt)

here's the start of the thread with selected choices because it's an all-timer

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1101999993823641600

and some choice selections

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1102008793905459200

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1147238863171194880

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

My personal favorites:

1:
https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1147243426796253186?s=21

2:

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1102017884962934785?s=21

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dude cawthorn is loving done. This is from the gop

https://twitter.com/mikesington/status/1519827471138394117?s=21&t=TSq8FOntOLoE8UJfOJOccw

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Dead girl, or live boy. Fucker shoulda paid attention in history class

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GD_American posted:

Dead girl, or live boy. Fucker shoulda paid attention in history class

Lmao he was homeschooled he didn’t get history

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
The whole sequence about Cawthorn really screams to me "this guy knows too much, we gotta burn him before he burns us."

And "Shireen Baratheon-rear end steak" is an all-timer of a line from that thread.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I got the job! They called me this morning and I start on June 1st. I'm so relieved.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I got the job! They called me this morning and I start on June 1st. I'm so relieved.

Congratulations! I know waiting to hear about a job is super stressful but happy for you!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Yoooooooo great job!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
this is what madison cawthorn gets for talking about how mitch mcconnell F U C K S

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
"Punished" Madison

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Hell yeah!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Awesome, congrats!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Tulalip Tulips posted:

big congrats, please don't use the money to buy your poor cat an M's jersey

C-Euro posted:

"Punished" Madison

ok so what is the punished thing on twitter

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Tulalip Tulips posted:

:toot: Fuckin get it girl!

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Thanks everyone! It's not a super big pay jump since I'm basically moving laterally in the eyes of my state agency but not having to carry cases is worth it for me right now. Also getting to do new things and maybe make some better connections if I wanna bail and go to a public defender agency or non-CPS family court.

Intruder posted:

big congrats, please don't use the money to buy your poor cat an M's jersey

I'll have you know the cat I want the jersey for is the one who will sit and sleep on my lap during M's games. My fluffy boy is the Raiders fan. Also I'll probably just get her a Mariner's bell collar instead.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Ayyye. Congrats.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Intruder posted:

ok so what is the punished thing on twitter

I just assumed it was a Metal Gear Solid thing, does it mean something else?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Yay!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Congrats man

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Bravo!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Congrats on new jobs!

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Cawthorn told the truth about the coke orgies and they are destroying him for it

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

https://twitter.com/eoinhiggins_/status/1519697175726460929?s=21

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I mean the venmo things are clearly the new version of the dumb stuff I'd write on the memo line of checks paying my roommate back for rent or whatever. Well not that specifically, but I bought a whole lot of heroin and such according to those checks if you took them at face value and not something obviously trying to take the piss out of my friend hoping some banker would notice and laugh at him.

It'd be nice if they went after him for all of the actual bullshit he does and has done. But that might get murky with the base.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Cmon Fiz. Those Venmo texts are clearly jokes, let’s not post Karen level energy.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

I put my vemno private immediately. It is super weird to have a social feed for paying your friends.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Cmon Fiz. Those Venmo texts are clearly jokes, let’s not post Karen level energy.

I do think the knives are actually out for him and no one likes him, just the way they seem to be going about it is 'we're not happy he lied about GOP congressional coke fueled orgies' and are punching back in kind.

Rather than noting all the reasons he is completely unqualified to hold office and all.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

I do think the knives are actually out for him and no one likes him, just the way they seem to be going about it is 'we're not happy he lied about GOP congressional coke fueled orgies' and are punching back in kind.

Rather than noting all the reasons he is completely unqualified to hold office and all.

Oh he’s clearly a widely incompetent piece of poo poo but pulling up Perez Hilton level evidence just doesn’t… give confidence in the accusing side, ya know?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Despite him being an apparently massive piece of poo poo I really do feel bad for Cawthorn in this

e: wasn't he pretty heavily implicated in the Jan 6 poo poo? But no, good ol american homophobia is what brings him down

Intruder fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Apr 29, 2022

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Fiz who are the other schmucks running against Cawthorn? My gut tells me that if he can stay to the right of his primary challengers then he still has a shot, but I don't know whether or not he actually is.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Intruder posted:

Despite him being an apparently massive piece of poo poo I really do feel bad for Cawthorn in this

e: wasn't he pretty heavily implicated in the Jan 6 poo poo? But no, good ol american homophobia is what brings him down

Yeah, he was. And I agree, that's the frustrating part. All the poo poo that should be bringing him down is being ignored and him maybe not being pure hetero is what's doing it. He's being brought down in the worst way possible.

Really highlights why people like Lindsay Graham stay in the closet

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Work has been slow for me and I keep having that feeling that I’m forgetting to do something. I’m trying to relish the easiness of it though because I know things are going to be busy for me in a couple of months.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

I don’t give a poo poo about that or if he brought his best friend with him on his honeymoon (drops today)

There’s a primary in two weeks and this is the gop dropping this stuff. This is a remarkable hatchet job.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Amy Pole Her posted:

Oh he’s clearly a widely incompetent piece of poo poo but pulling up Perez Hilton level evidence just doesn’t… give confidence in the accusing side, ya know?

Who would put it out and who would lap it up, is more the point. The GOP is crucifying him with dumb leaks that their dumb base will gobble right up, all for making everyone think about Kevin McCarthy's weird balls

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

The Dems undermine their young reps too, but not usually to this level. It helps that it seems like every big name, popular, and young Republican is a complete imbecile.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

He might as well just spill about the coke orgies.

It was Grassley on the invite wasn't it?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Guze posted:

He might as well just spill about the coke orgies.

It was Grassley on the invite wasn't it?

https://twitter.com/chuckgrassley/status/529356795924725760?s=21&t=hMANMwhL_fDBRn1Mm7IByw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lmao now that one’s actually funny