Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jtr
Oct 17, 2004

You've ruined the act, GOB.
gently caress yeah, cover of Fashion. Wonder how close it is to the cover for that Bowie tribute thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MachinesBroken/status/1519846198051590145?s=20&t=TFFA8soKgCgFkGYcGlB_MQ

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

That setlist :eyepop:

I really wish I could see them on this tour

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Man, that's like a half hour away from me. Just can't afford it though. (I tried that contest on Twitter but didn't get it)

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Girl on the Discord went to a meet & greet before hand and passed out. Robin got her a chair and a snack and took care of her like a sweetheart.

I can't remember the last time I heard of nin doing M&Gs

Rageaholic posted:

That setlist :eyepop:

I really wish I could see them on this tour

Why choose between Reptile & Wretched when you can have BOTH?!

They have to be doing more dates later this year or next. There's just so few shows this tour.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I am so goddamn excited for red rocks dude!!!

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Alessandro hanging out in the live chat channel on the Discord after the show, might be a thing worth joining, goons.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJames/status/1519859300075819008?s=20&t=qpH_Dbjmg5UVmJZAcEfngQ

Also this list is a list

https://twitter.com/consequence/status/1519804903408996354?s=20&t=qpH_Dbjmg5UVmJZAcEfngQ

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Apr 29, 2022

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Hopefully this 'soon' business is a new release. It seems like there's often some kind of release around the times they're doing shows.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

TOOT BOOT posted:

Hopefully this 'soon' business is a new release. It seems like there's often some kind of release around the times they're doing shows.

ETS meme

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

What a world where Perfect Drug is normally in the setlist now.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
goddamn that's a kick rear end set, June can't come soon enough

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

magiccarpet posted:

What a world where Perfect Drug is normally in the setlist now.

It's kind of funny seeing my brain go "Huh, pretty standard setlist to start off other than Fashion and EDIETS." when there's a mid show Perfect Drug, AATCHB in the encore, and absolutely no songs from Broken (which took me by surprise, personally). That's still a setlist I'd pay money to see if NIN were anywhere near my neck of the neighborhood this tour; all I really need is more stuff from Hesitation Marks, personally.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

NuclearPotato posted:

It's kind of funny seeing my brain go "Huh, pretty standard setlist to start off other than Fashion and EDIETS." when there's a mid show Perfect Drug, AATCHB in the encore, and absolutely no songs from Broken (which took me by surprise, personally). That's still a setlist I'd pay money to see if NIN were anywhere near my neck of the neighborhood this tour; all I really need is more stuff from Hesitation Marks, personally.

I am also shocked by nothing from Broken. Can’t remember the last time that even happened and completely agree on HM!

That album is so underrated

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
Perform "Everything" you cowards! I wanna hear some Trent Reznor's Surfin' Safari! I do like that song though

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019
i for one enjoy the Nine Inch Nails Discord Experience. the content is tremendous

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

nurmie posted:

i for one enjoy the Nine Inch Nails Discord Experience. the content is tremendous

Just saw Trent invite someone to a meet and greet and then immediately get dog piled with a question about what hair dye he uses

This rules

E: this is actually a really fascinating combination of old internet and new internet. It's like a web ring community but on discord and all that entails. Its neat.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Man Atticus Ross totally praised 100 gecs on the discord last night. My man GETS IT

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Another concert tonight, this time a festival date

Will be interesting to see what setlist will be

Preforming 9:30 to 11pm EST

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 1, 2022

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

There's several artists I'd love to see on that lineup, drat. NIN especially.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rageaholic posted:

There's several artists I'd love to see on that lineup, drat. NIN especially.

Yeah, it is a really diverse line up

https://twitter.com/ninlive/status/1520568402410156032?t=ON4r3v4RL0M4lEq0NvZjWw&s=19

https://twitter.com/ninlive/status/1520569112522543104?t=ON4r3v4RL0M4lEq0NvZjWw&s=19

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 02:03 on May 1, 2022

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Amazing set so far

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Amazing set so far

Oh hell yeah, I've yet to see them play Mr. Self Destruct in person

e: https://twitter.com/ninlive/status/1520587456566988801

https://twitter.com/ninlive/status/1520588346690621440

:chanpop:

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 03:20 on May 1, 2022

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Mind blown

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:vince:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
They’re reading the discord for the setlists. Once I saw less than I was sure of it

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

What is amazing is the first 2 concerts were in completly different states and the setlists were radically different. It will be interesting to see setlists for multi day concerts in Met and Red Rocks will look like.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't think there's much that could appear in a NIN setlist that would actually surprise me at this point. It's hard to top them finally doing TPD and dragging Now I'm Nothing out of the crypt.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here is list of songs they have never played

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I'm Afraid of Americans
(David Bowie cover)

:thunk:
(until I remembered the version in the music video isn't the original release)

It's a shame The Four Of Us Are Dying was never played live. I think it would make for an awesome instrumental interlude.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 09:11 on May 1, 2022

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Mierenneuker posted:

It's a shame The Four Of Us Are Dying was never played live. I think it would make for an awesome instrumental interlude.

That is my favorite of all their instrumentals. I made it the hold music at my work.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/ShakyKneesFest/status/1520648859940184064

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
Those motherfuckers have not played, "Where is Everybody" live before? That's a travesty.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

graynull posted:

Those motherfuckers have not played, "Where is Everybody" live before? That's a travesty.

that was my exact thought when I saw that list

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I am also shocked by nothing from Broken.
I want a version of "Last" arranged like the Butch Vig remix.

hj henhemjamib
Sep 16, 2007
simply follow these steps and you be Whammin
when the hell did they play pilgrimage?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

hj henhemjamib posted:

when the hell did they play pilgrimage?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sunspots is kind of weird to fit in anywhere but if you turn that vacuum cleaner noise into some powerful guitar work it would be killer. or just play it normal. the end is worth the journey. the drums get strong. trent gets strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

9:30 EST we will get another nine inch nails concert and I am sure a very interesting setlist