Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Poohs Packin posted:

*Reads a series of communist cat girl tweets about Elon being a literal member of the Waffen SS*

"Heh, I guess the kids are alright"

*jams another cheeto into foreskin and cums violently*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Elon is just being fair, a decade ago liberals thought "Clearly this man isn't just a selfish imbecile, and will save us all" and now conservatives get to have that same experience

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
What's 44 billion if you can now search through every DM ever sent and own anyone who was mean to you?

and send mercenaries after any anti-lithium mining activists

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope he alpha strikes my rear end and balls

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Imagined posted:

Stochastic is a $10 word for "random" and there's nothing "random" about how wealth is assigned and accrued in this country.

Cheese is a $10 word for "milk" and have you heard about all the people who put "milk" in their sandwiches? I could never make that work, it's just soggy bread. People are stupid

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/Techmeme/status...%5Es1_&ref_url=

For a guy who spent such a ridiculous amount of money, he seems eager to kill it.

Or maybe just trying to get out of it.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

The Last Call posted:

For a guy who spent such a ridiculous amount of money, he seems eager to kill it.

Hahahaha he needs people to stop dunking on him in the quote tweets so he's going to charge for it.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Peepaw always said that his second happiest day was when he bought a Twitter, and that the first happiest day was when he sold it

Kale
May 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1520021098934554624?cxt=HHwWgMC-0drImZgqAAAA

It's the average persons absolutely imbecilic comprehension of politics in the twitter age in the span of 30 minutes. Also no fan of the far right, but he's certainly not going to openly criticize them or say stupid propaganda laced poo poo about them. Also more love and less hate, but in the meantime here let me continue to introduce divisive topics and memes about politics multiple times a day. Concern trolling and gaslighting 101.

I seriously still can't wait till a twitter rep person is reached for and actually gives comment on all this poo poo. Like @Jack and Mark Zuckerberg look positively relatable, normal and filled to the brim with at least neutral intentions next to "Make love not war" concern trolling Elon and his hard on for the American left-wing.

e: Not seeing a lot of Elon dick sucking and casual concurrence with memes replies on that one like I would automatically figure.

Kale fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Apr 29, 2022

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Kale posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1520021098934554624?cxt=HHwWgMC-0drImZgqAAAA

It's the average persons absolutely imbecilic comprehension of politics in the twitter age in the span of 30 minutes. Also no fan of the far right, but he's certainly not going to openly criticize them or say stupid propaganda laced poo poo about them. Also more love and less hate, but in the meantime here let me continue to introduce divisive topics and memes about politics multiple times a day. Concern trolling and gaslighting 101.

I seriously still can't wait till a twitter rep person is reached for and actually gives comment on all this poo poo. Like @Jack and Mark Zuckerberg look positively relatable, normal and filled to the brim with at least neutral intentions next to "Make love not war" concern trolling Elon and his hard on for the American left-wing.

e: Not seeing a lot of Elon dick sucking and casual concurrence with memes replies on that one like I would automatically figure.

Imagine tweeting that. What a loving assclown.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he has become the perfect litmus test on whether or not i respect someone's worldview.

defend elon musk? get the gently caress away from me and don't talk to me lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i thought elon was a charlatan and grifter before it was cool :smug:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

The Last Call posted:

hahahaha he's going to piledrive this into the ground

based Elon

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
People like Musk think it's wrong to criticize and hate people on the right because they're speaking the truth about how the universe really works while the people on the left are insane. But the thing is, no one's denying that the laws of nature have a gross bias in favor of straight white men, it's just that this is horribly unfair and should be opposed but the gammons don't want to oppose the laws of nature because they benefit from them.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yaldabaoth posted:

But the thing is, no one's denying that the laws of nature have a gross bias in favor of straight white men.

Uhh I'm completely denying that there's a natural order to straight white men controlling things. That poo poo is created by centuries and centuries of human action.

I made jokes about "literal nazis" earlier but holy gently caress

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

People like Musk think it's wrong to criticize and hate people on the right because they're speaking the truth about how the universe really works while the people on the left are insane. But the thing is, no one's denying that the laws of nature have a gross bias in favor of straight white men, it's just that this is horribly unfair and should be opposed but the gammons don't want to oppose the laws of nature because they benefit from them.

This is some eugenics poo poo my dude. Care to clarify?

Edit: :lol: Jorp avatar, fascinating. Now I *insist* you clarify :allears:

naem
May 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

as the laws of nature start to gradually swing slightly more in favor of non-white men to a tiny degree more than in the past, as demographics and population shifts occur worldwide, these same wealthy privilege types will be howling in the streets for equality

Kale
May 14, 2010

Seth Pecksniff posted:

hahahaha he's going to piledrive this into the ground

based Elon

Yeah I want to pay to use the shithole democracy destroyer dunksite. Thats the ticket.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Breaking twitter would be good a lot of people need to log off

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Guze posted:

Breaking twitter would be good a lot of people need to log off

I will never log off.

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006

Oolb posted:

Elon Musk is offensive because he's dumb and boring

your postimg is offensive for the same reasons

KitConstantine posted:

nature is bad and racist. we need to cancel nature. roll coal!

lDDQD fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 29, 2022

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Last Call posted:

Oh, I pray to baby, white bread, Jesus this kills twitters.

:pray:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

KitConstantine posted:

To clarify, straight white men are no better than anyone else and the only reason they accomplish anything is due to the world bending over and giving them whatever they want simply because of their pig-like dicks.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
add a tweet limit and then a monthly subscription to make unlimited tweets hell yeah

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
elon's gonna create the perfect libertarian site - complete freedom of speech, but only if you've got $$$

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

To clarify, straight white men are no better than anyone else and the only reason they accomplish anything is due to the world bending over and giving them whatever they want simply because of their pig-like dicks.

Okay so it's an anodyne point about how *society* has been molded into something that gives white dudes whatever they want (with some exceptions for disgusting poors) just phrased super poorly. Kay.

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

I just realized that the thing this reminds me of is celebrity mental health crises. Like the time Britney Spears got harassed for so many years that she had a breakdown and shaved her head and got put into an abusive conservatorship, or when Charlie Sheen found out he had AIDS and climbed up on the roof of a building and started yelling at the press.

Except Elon is the richest person in the world, so when he acts impulsively without considering the consequences he spends 44 billion dollars on an unprofitable company in a fit of pique and crashes his other company's stonks.

Now we seem to be in the "few seconds after the jumper's feet leave the bridge" phase where he realizes that he's hosed up badly and is desperately trying to grab for a handhold.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

elon could probably fund the twitter buy if he started an onlyfans for his nerd cult followers

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Donkey posted:

I just realized that the thing this reminds me of is celebrity mental health crises. Like the time Britney Spears got harassed for so many years that she had a breakdown and shaved her head and got put into an abusive conservatorship, or when Charlie Sheen found out he had AIDS and climbed up on the roof of a building and started yelling at the press.

Except Elon is the richest person in the world, so when he acts impulsively without considering the consequences he spends 44 billion dollars on an unprofitable company in a fit of pique and crashes his other company's stonks.

Now we seem to be in the "few seconds after the jumper's feet leave the bridge" phase where he realizes that he's hosed up badly and is desperately trying to grab for a handhold.

i agree with all of that except the last sentence

elon's still riding the high

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Elon musk is the world's richest man but also African American. I have heard people say that African Americans were oppressed? :thinking:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i think elon is doing too much drugs (except weed cos he doesn't know how to inhale lmao) and hopefully they destroy his brain, then spacex fires his dribbling remains out of our solar system. that would be COOL.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i think elon is doing too much drugs (except weed cos he doesn't know how to inhale lmao) and hopefully they destroy his brain, then spacex fires his dribbling remains out of our solar system. that would be COOL.

I would think he just demands himself be the first person on Mars and everyone would sigh a sigh of relief when the rocket crash lands.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

wait that gave me an idea.

he's an idiot so maybe we can trick him, by pretending aliens have made contact, and we need to send our greatest human to them so they can unlock the secrets of the universe for us. then we just fire him off into the stars and he can be their problem now.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
the only way he could have been more annoying was by owning a social media platform, and now he's gone and done it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope he rebrands it as just Musk

naem
May 29, 2011

I for one look forward to the muskOverse

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I hope he buys Reddit next and turns it into Muskit

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

:lol: it always ALWAYS comes back to Trump
https://twitter.com/realrobcopeland/status/1520125008273678339?s=20&t=tABhjHgsRk83S_Sa9l4mLg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I will be a fan of Elon Musk if he kills Twitter.