Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Inceltown posted:

My neighbours kid is going to be so broken when she works out the Venga bus is not in fact coming. All of those people jumping and for nothing.
The... The vengabus isn't coming? I have so much I need to correct in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

MY toddlers only recite lyrics from deep, meaningful songs (Fleetwood Mac), and they do NOT "headbang"

My youngest is basically jamming out at any old poo poo I play just as long as it's vaguely rhythmical.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Grendels Dad posted:

My youngest is basically jamming out at any old poo poo I play just as long as it's vaguely rhythmical.

Same tbh. My oldest (4) asks for "post hardcore" every single time we ask what he wants to listen to, because it is the one named genre that he remembers and latched onto.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

The vengabus is merely delayed. It'll come for everyone eventually.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Same tbh. My oldest (4) asks for "post hardcore" every single time we ask what he wants to listen to, because it is the one named genre that he remembers and latched onto.

why the hell did you call me out before then lol

maybe youll prefer the playing random piano while changing "i'll just take the elevator down, okay" repeatedly (tbh i thought it was very avant garde)

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

When my 3-year-old is fussing around when getting ready for preschool I sing him the Trogdor song. Sometimes during the day I ask him when the dragon comes and he says in his little voice ".....in the niiiiiiight!"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Flipperwaldt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HO6hba9ZE

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Grendels Dad posted:

My toddlers got into mongolian throat singing. They sit in a circle and do it all night. Every month or so we notice that there is another one. They all look the same. We originally had one child. Now there are easily 20 or 30 in there. They don't eat or sleep anymore. We take a few on vacations and more or less pick one randomly to send to school. It's really hard. I'm tired and apologize for the short sentences.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

SLOSifl posted:

My toddlers got into mongolian throat singing. They sit in a circle and do it all night. Every month or so we notice that there is another one. They all look the same. We originally had one child. Now there are easily 20 or 30 in there. They don't eat or sleep anymore. We take a few on vacations and more or less pick one randomly to send to school. It's really hard. I'm tired and apologize for the short sentences.

Are your toddlers named Frasier and Niles?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Flipperwaldt posted:

I was under the impression that it was, in fact, the rhythm that was going to get us

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Flipperwaldt posted:

Ask not for whom the vengabus is coming...

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

SLOSifl posted:

this is much shorter than I remember Childhood's End being but the ending is the same

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

bike tory posted:

toddlers don't even exist. I would know, I'm a parent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Qh3tWImXM

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

SLOSifl posted:

i am truly sorry for your lots of chrilden

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:same:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Carthag Tuek posted:

why the hell did you call me out before then lol

maybe youll prefer the playing random piano while changing "i'll just take the elevator down, okay" repeatedly (tbh i thought it was very avant garde)

Just busting balls, having a laugh, a goof even

SLOSifl posted:

My toddlers got into mongolian throat singing.

If this is serious, is it like a toddler thing? Because mine ask to watch this poo poo on YouTube like 3 times a week after we watched one HU Band video on a lark

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

MY toddlers only recite lyrics from deep, meaningful songs (Fleetwood Mac), and they do NOT "headbang"

Raise them correctly on Motorhead

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Raise them correctly on Motorhead

This is a Metallica household tyvm

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hlEpIv_O_U

Not only does she handbang (as well as one can being strapped into a carseat), but she also sings.

Thank you for your time.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

zedprime posted:

The... The vengabus isn't coming? I have so much I need to correct in my life.

The Vengabus is coming, my child. This is an article of faith. One the Vengabus will arrive to redeem us.

Zipperelli. posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hlEpIv_O_U

Not only does she handbang (as well as one can being strapped into a carseat), but she also sings.

Thank you for your time.

:kimchi:

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

<beaten to death with sticks by blindfolded kids at a birthday party>

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

This is a Metallica household tyvm

It’s funny that I think that’s adorable, but if it had been a St. Anger shirt I would have been diving for my phone to call child protective services.

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!

Robobot posted:

It’s funny that I think that’s adorable, but if it had been a St. Anger shirt I would have been diving for my phone to call child protective services.

St. Anger is tolerable once you fix Lar’s drums.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
That's absolutely a lie. Lars' drums didn't write those songs. Lars' drums' life style do not determine their death style.

Like yeah that snare sounds bad but at least it was a decision, James didn't write the songs trying to make them bad.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Corn Burst posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xui06jwWaAM

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Metallica were only good before Kill 'Em All

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Why would someone do this to my favorite Metallica song? Why?!

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
AI generated Burger King signs

https://twitter.com/benjamin_hilton/status/1520069362060824580?t=g8IZnKA9-tYWFxGgPR4R1Q&s=19

BUGER
KRNG

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Who is Kunig and why am I being told to bugger them?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The only good Metallica songs were written by Dave Mustaine.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/benjamin_hilton/status/1520069814999568385

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Disappointed in a lack of whale cum

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Be Whie Boe could be straight out of an Irvine Welsh book.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Whooping Crabs posted:

Disappointed in a lack of whale cum

Look, the whale had a long day, he's just tired.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

best Metallica song is for whom the bell tolls

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010

Corn Burst posted:

The drum sounds of St. Anger is the Jar Jar Binks of the album. Fixing its terrible noise does not fix or make any of the album better.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Flipperwaldt posted:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Whoever said rammstein is bad music can eat a whole dick sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcv9kp0jwWY