Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
If the kraken don’t score on this power play just fire turn into the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

aye yai yai

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
This Calgary v Minnesota game is pretty good. Chances and good D on both sides. They’re both really playing hard.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Does Matt Duchene have a dead pinky nail right now? The game preview showed that his left pinky nail was pure black, not any bit of normal nail around the edges or anything. I haven't been paying attention to the Preds, but did he take a massive slash to his hand?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
MAKAR GOAL! 28 for the season!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Wow Caps

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
lmao, everyone lost track of the puck except for LOC who had the puck on his stick and just scored. Good defensive play by Roman Josi to block a shot, assume the puck went out and just stand there while LOC scored.

edit:https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/1519855389633830914
https://twitter.com/Avalanche/status/1519855216266399746

fermun fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Apr 29, 2022

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Jhet posted:

This Calgary v Minnesota game is pretty good. Chances and good D on both sides. They’re both really playing hard.

:hmmyes:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Nashville is at 5 penalties halfway through the game, and none have been soft calls, all just blatant stuff. They're really getting ready for playoff hockey

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Absolute dominant possession by the Avs there for like 2 minutes in Nashville's zone

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Rasmus Andersson just took the dumbest loving penalty to lose that game lmao, braindead

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Look at me being as insightful as Walz is most nights.

Haven’t seen one of those DoG for closing your hand on the puck calls in a while, but that was a nice face off tilt.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
good god josi

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Colorado starting to slip up, period's not over yet

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Lmao BONK

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Colorado pissing away their lead again

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Malcolm Subban is a pretty good singer!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Heinen/Malkin/Rakell is a line design I like! Pays off.

Nice to have E Rod on the score sheet now too!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I guess the Pens really want that Rangers match up
turn it on, boys

Kale
May 14, 2010

Just double checked after the unlikely first goal by the Habs to see that Arizona holds the tiebreaker if the Habs should pull off the unlikely tonight and somehow beat Florida. :ohdear:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Pens are playing like Sullivan screamed a whole bunch of obscenities at them to SHOW ME SOMETHING!!!!! outta Football Manager and Columbus is uh here in body but not in spirit.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Kale posted:

Just double checked after the unlikely first goal by the Habs to see that Arizona holds the tiebreaker if the Habs should pull off the unlikely tonight and somehow beat Florida. :ohdear:

Umm guys...what's happening. :stare:

Kale fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 30, 2022

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Kale posted:

Umm guys...what's happening. :stare:

JJ is literally the worst goaltender I’ve ever witnessed and it stuns me he wasn’t fired after the one time we let him play. I would literally take a zamboni driver over him and god forbid we need a 3rd in the playoffs.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Pens are playing like Sullivan screamed a whole bunch of obscenities at them to SHOW ME SOMETHING!!!!! outta Football Manager and Columbus is uh here in body but not in spirit.

looks like they swapped out the fake Malkin for the real one now, too
he's cruising out there

Kale
May 14, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

JJ is literally the worst goaltender I’ve ever witnessed and it stuns me he wasn’t fired after the one time we let him play. I would literally take a zamboni driver over him and god forbid we need a 3rd in the playoffs.

I don't think I've ever seen the first 3 shots of a game go in before.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

looks like they swapped out the fake Malkin for the real one now, too
he's cruising out there

I like the design of that line. Also it seems like Sullivan has them running a little different offensive system. More around behind the net working the 3 man high umbrella then crashing on the rebound. Interesting to keep an eye on that.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Ummagumma posted:

Malcolm Subban is a pretty good singer!

https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1520181110772310016

has a player ever sang the anthem before? lol was not expecting that at all

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

LMAO that Pettersson dangle. Absolutely awesome. Don't even care about the call.

Kale
May 14, 2010

whatis posted:

https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1520181110772310016

has a player ever sang the anthem before? lol was not expecting that at all

100% P.K and/or Malcolm get a regular TV sports panel spot somewhere after they retire like Bieksa.

e: Montreal just kind of continuing to bend the Florida Panthers over their knee...wait no seriously what?!
e2: The Habs are going with Price tonight too who doesn't really feel like he's had a lead to work with in any of the games he's played

Kale fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Apr 30, 2022

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
It would be cool if the Penguins decided to be good again just in time for the playoffs

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Subban singing the anthem ruled. I hope they let him do that again.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
I loved it for the player reactions.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Dumoulin hurt
might be addition by subtraction at this point, poor guy

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
drat I should have tuned into this game earlier. gently caress you, Boston.

The TSN announcers cannot correctly pronounce "Abruzzese."

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

It's a goal and 50 points on the season for Mo Seider :toot:

Hopefully he doesn't hit a sophomore slump next season, what a stud

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I dunno who all the Masterson candidates are but man does Boyle rule for a guy who has taken time off and then come back as an old dude.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Bunch of dirty assholes dressed for Colorado tonight.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
O’Connor is a cheap piece of poo poo. Refs are terrible. Don’t need clean calls anyway. 2-0 let’s go boys!!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m a little mad we had a +100 goal differential before this game which was a cool stat, and afterwards we’ll be lucky to have 90.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I could also do without mouthguard chat from the announcers.