Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
Its literally been years since ive seen actual marijuana

ooof marone

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Trump's rallies were always 99% poo poo, 1% gold, and I never had the attention span to dig for that gold

Why anyone would do this when there are freaks on Twitter who do this for their jobs, and freaks in this thread who aggregate those freaks, has been a mystery to me going on seven years now

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“We will never take God out, they want God gone, they want God out. No God. No God taken out.”

- President Donald J. Trump

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

AxGrap posted:

Who has an opinion on that delta 8 thc poo poo? Should I do the work of talking to friends to get me real weed or just take knock off weed gummies?

Trump makes these things possible

you can also just buy delta 9 gummies most places now and that’s not like weed’s little brother like delta 8, it’s just weed. it has to be <.0x% THC-A or whatever to meet federal law but it’s 100% legal and it made me eat an entire pizza standing at my kitchen counter.

I never even got a plate out.

e: and then I played BotW for like five hours. they’re good stuff

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

AxGrap posted:

Who has an opinion on that delta 8 thc poo poo? Should I do the work of talking to friends to get me real weed or just take knock off weed gummies?

Trump makes these things possible

I think that stuff makes people have psychotic breaks based on anecdotal evidence but i don't know if there's any hard evidence about it

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Plinkey posted:

never had them, i just get real weed

I'll take some of that sure. I'm not cool enough or have legal weed close enough to get weed easily.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Red Baron posted:

you can also just buy delta 9 gummies most places now and that’s not like weed’s little brother like delta 8, it’s just weed. it has to be <.0x% THC-A or whatever to meet federal law but it’s 100% legal and it made me eat an entire pizza standing at my kitchen counter.

I never even got a plate out.

e: and then I played BotW for like five hours. they’re good stuff

This sounds interesting.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

Its literally been years since ive seen actual marijuana

ooof marone

Herr ya go buddy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Plinkey posted:

Herr ya go buddy

hell yeah

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PA is kinda dumb but at least being able to get a weed card makes up for some of it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

AxGrap posted:

This sounds interesting.

it’s a really solid stone that’s legal and (as long as you have a shop near you) extremely convenient. speaking as another person who is too socially inept to keep dealers in my social circle. (or at least ones I want to bother with.)

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

When you typo CornHub

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Plinkey posted:

PA is kinda dumb but at least being able to get a weed card makes up for some of it

imagine needing credentials to buy weed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

when i go to wendys i always get my usual. 3 large chilis with cheese and onion, a large fry so i can dunk my fries in the chili. a large soda to wash it all down. fantastic.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

a.lo posted:

when i go to wendys i always get my usual. 3 large chilis with cheese and onion, a large fry so i can dunk my fries in the chili. a large soda to wash it all down. fantastic.

WHAT the gently caress is WRONG with you?

the fries go in the frosty you monster

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Red Baron posted:

WHAT the gently caress is WRONG with you?

the fries go in the frosty you monster

^ :hai: secret technique

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

wet_goods posted:

imagine needing credentials to buy weed

yeah, the state gets there 50 bucks a year so i can go into a store across the street from a wawa

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

I haven't had any of the devil's lettuce since college and that was 30 years ago. I'm pretty sure if I tried it again now I'd turn into Greg Kelly or worse.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I thought Wawa was slang for Walmart until last year

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I have four rats. A few weeks ago I left the cage door open and exactly one of them left. She walked six feet to the daybed and took up residence in the linen drawer, where she moved into a blanket. What a life.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I used to have a pair of rats and they instantly cured my depression. I had a ramp out of their cage that went to a shelf all the way around the room. If they escaped they came up on the bed to get let back in their cage. RIP rat and little one

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

I haven't had any of the devil's lettuce since college and that was 30 years ago. I'm pretty sure if I tried it again now I'd turn into Greg Kelly or worse.

https://twitter.com/Gothamist/status/1520926797352873984

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

nice

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Plinkey posted:

whos going to be breaking into that box oh i see youve left the plastic thing in god could you imagine trying to unlock that thing every time you wanted to smoke weed

unless the code is 420 :cool:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

lol stop reminding me of early Polish-American childhood fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF-5zBjEIDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkwowuQ2b7M

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

I used to have a pair of rats and they instantly cured my depression. I had a ramp out of their cage that went to a shelf all the way around the room. If they escaped they came up on the bed to get let back in their cage. RIP rat and little one

They're incredibly sweet little creatures. I used to work at a pet store and I have been bitten by everything under the sun. Mice, birds, snakes, whatever. I have never once been bitten by a rat. They're so wonderful.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry posted:

whos going to be breaking into that box oh i see youve left the plastic thing in god could you imagine trying to unlock that thing every time you wanted to smoke weed

unless the code is 420 :cool:

lol it's cost like 20 bucks on amazon and the top is already starting to split because it's cheap as poo poo bamboo

i also just have a thing of ground powder sitting around

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They're incredibly sweet little creatures. I used to work at a pet store and I have been bitten by everything under the sun. Mice, birds, snakes, whatever. I have never once been bitten by a rat. They're so wonderful.

It makes me wonder what all those animals could sense in you. There may be dark forces at play.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Where's Buffy the Vampire Slayer when you really need her?

Apr 7, 2003

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

It makes me wonder what all those animals could sense in you. There may be dark forces at play.

I'm an impatient shithead, and I will never deny that. Rats are just reasonable little animals.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Man Biden’s been way more lucid lately.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
how the heck does that solar panel ever see the sun like do u hold ur fake pack of ciggies up to the sun whenever u wanna add some numbers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
in Washnginton , weed stores are tiny huts on gas stations or on the side of the road. america rules

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

how the heck does that solar panel ever see the sun like do u hold ur fake pack of ciggies up to the sun whenever u wanna add some numbers

you use your phone's flashlight

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

in Washnginton , weed stores are tiny huts on gas stations or on the side of the road. america rules

they all look like apple stores around here

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Korean Boomhauer posted:

did you never cover the solar cell on a calculator as a kid? they go off pretty slowly and come back on almost instantly in even really dim light.

they ain’t complex machines

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LavishSardonicAruanas-mobile.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hell yeah