Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

holy poo poo I'm cry-laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:catstare:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the twist: there is no computer involved they just taught a cat how to photoshop

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Peanut Butler posted:

the twist: there is no computer involved they just taught a cat how to photoshop

For example, someone here recently referred to their cat as a "catputer"

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
oh my god

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

feedmyleg posted:

I've been getting some okay results these days:

Tunicate posted:

For example, someone here recently referred to their cat as a "catputer"

im ded

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i would buy that av for you if you didnt already have the groke

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

CAN I HAVE
FOODD CAT

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
This one was definitely made by a cat.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I have no idea what you're talking about.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

feedmyleg posted:

I've been getting some okay results these days:

Where do I go to make these amazing things?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I use Neural Blender. Not sure if there's a similar thing for the new fancy DALL-E or not.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I just wanted a funny cat meme :cry:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

feedmyleg posted:

I use Neural Blender. Not sure if there's a similar thing for the new fancy DALL-E or not.

I had to experiment a little with the input:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

feedmyleg posted:

cool site

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Half Captain America and half Iron Man.

Captain America crossed with Spider-Man.

A poster for Die Hard.

Dick Trauma

EDIT: :cry:

Lynda Carter

Dick Trauma has a new favorite as of 00:41 on May 1, 2022

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Dick Trauma posted:

Lynda Carter

Aphex Twin is inside the bot

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Neural Blender always does okay with one eye, but fucks up the other.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

I wan't to see fraiser crane bank robber

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Tried to generate some scenes from the movie, they're pretty terrifying

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Put in some song titles, turned out pretty rad.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Garfield eating some lasagna
:stare:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Tiberius Christ posted:

I wan't to see fraiser crane bank robber

Well, the reviews just hit. They seem mostly positive, but a bit mixed on what works and what doesn't:

quote:

A new movie has come out titled "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber." This movie is a spinoff of the hit television sitcom "Frasier," and it stars Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce reprising their roles from the television show. The movie is about Frasier and Niles robbing a bank together. The film has just screened for critics, and reviews were just released:

SLASHFILM —

"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" proved to be an entertaining watch, though one that was ultimately somewhat hollow, at least for me. The film did a good job of bringing back the high-energy, feel-good vibe that made the "Frasier" spin-off series so popular. David Hyde Pierce and Kelsey Grammer play off each other well, and the performances from the rest of the cast helped ground the film. Plus, it was nice to see the return of the set, which has been a staple of the show for decades.
The film did suffer from a few niggling flaws, however. The first one is that the characters were somewhat underdeveloped, which made it difficult for me to really care about them. To be fair, this is a spin-off, so it was expected that there would be some fleshing out. However, I would have liked to see a bit more from them. This is especially true of Martin, who seemed to be completely absent from the film.
Another problem was that the story itself was a bit hollow. As it turns out, the "real" reason that the three friends rob the bank is to raise money to send them on a trip to Europe — not for their own selfish reasons, but for the good of their relationship. The film did not quite live up to my hopes for it, but I suppose that is not really its fault; my hopes were probably far too high.
Despite those flaws, I'm glad I got to see "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" and I'm looking forward to the next "Frasier" movie, "Frasier: The Story of a Part-Time, Checkered, and Recently Unexplained Career".

THE NEW YORK TIMES —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a funny movie. And that is a good thing, because it is not easy to laugh when you are forced to sit through a movie that features a loud, obnoxious and completely unnecessary singing dog.
"Frasier Crane" is a spin-off of the popular television sitcom "Frasier" and it hits movie theaters on Wednesday. Although the movie is not a continuation of the television series, it does feature several characters from the show, including the character who was played by Peri Gilpin (who plays Roz in the film). The movie is a buddy-action crime-comedy in which Dr. Frasier Crane and Dr. Niles Crane, two psychiatrists, plan to rob a bank. The movie was written by the television writers and directed by the television director.
I enjoyed the fact that "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" was a spin-off movie. I am a big fan of the television series and I look forward to the next film in the series, "Frasier: The Story of a Part-Time, Checkered, and Recently Unexplained Career", which is due out in July 2009.

ROGEREBERT.COM —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a funny movie. And you know what? It's a fun time waster.
The movie stars Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce who play Drs. Frasier Crane and Niles Crane. While the story does not really have much to do with the original "Frasier" series, it's a funny movie none the less.
I was entertained from start to finish and I enjoyed the laughs. I think this movie is worth watching if you are a fan of "Frasier" in general and if you like some light-hearted crime stories.

THE DAILY MAIL —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a good time, good looking out for a couple of hours to laugh yourself silly and be entertained. It's a "Frasier" tale all right, but one that feels more like a movie than a continuation of the popular television series. But it works, mainly because the performances from Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce are so consistently good.
In "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" we catch up with Dr. Frasier Crane (Kelsey Grammer) and Dr. Niles Crane (David Hyde Pierce) a few months after their last meeting. They are planning to rob a bank so that they can buy a plane to take them to Europe on vacation and see a famous opera in Vienna, all of which has been paid for with the money they have stolen.
The movie takes a lot of its comedic beats from the "Frasier" television series, which means that it's very similar to the show. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It's not supposed to be the same show on the big screen, after all. I only wished that the film had felt more like a movie, instead of being so intent on staying true to the television series."

THE GUARDIAN —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a fun romp through the world of a very silly showbiz-y version of "Dude, Where's My Car?" It's a bit of a guilty treat to watch, especially as it's a vehicle for the talents of two actors whose work you really enjoy. It's also a nice bit of continuity for fans of the TV series.
But it's not a great movie. It's fun, but not great. Grammer and Pierce are excellent, but the script is pretty basic and the action is lacking in both depth and tension. The robbery, in particular, is perfunctory and underdeveloped. It just feels like it should have been included to pad the running time.
Still, it's not all bad. You'll be laughing, and you'll be agreeing with almost everything Roz says. And there is a chance that some of the bits you'll like will be new to you. So go and catch it.

THE SUN —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a funny movie, one of the best comedies of the year so far. It is a spin-off of the popular television series "Frasier" and it follows the lives of Dr. Frasier Crane and Dr. Niles Crane, two psychiatrists, after they are fired from their respective practices. "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a buddy-action crime-comedy in which Dr. Frasier, Dr. Niles and their neighbor, Eddie, plan to rob a bank. The heist goes horribly wrong when FBI Agent Becca Arthur and her partner, Gabe Vinsburg (who has a crush on Becca), show up on the scene.
Like I said, it's a funny movie. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I think that you would, too. It's worth a look.

THE INDEPENDENT —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a funny movie and a fun time waster. It's a "Frasier" spin-off and you know what that means: it stays pretty faithful to the TV series while still being a complete story in its own right.
The movie stars Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce who play Dr. Frasier Crane and Dr. Niles Crane. While the story does not really have much to do with the original "Frasier" series, it's a funny movie none the less.
I was entertained from start to finish and I enjoyed the laughs. I think this movie is worth watching if you are a fan of "Frasier" in general and if you like some light-hearted crime stories.

THE DAILY TELEGRAPH —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a funny movie. Kelsey Grammer stars as Frasier Crane, the neurotic but talented psychiatrist that he is on the popular TV show "Frasier". The movie follows the lives of Frasier and Niles (David Hyde Pierce) after they are fired from their practices. The movie stays pretty faithful to the TV series and, in fact, some fans of the show will be disappointed that it doesn't stick more closely to the original. You'll enjoy the laughs, but you won't be left wondering if there was a better way to spend two hours.

IGN —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a comedic take on the Frasier TV show. The idea of "Frasier" on the big screen is pretty silly, but Pierce and Grammer make the material work well. The bank robbery is funny, but the real charm is in the chemistry between the two leads. Pierce and Grammer have great comedic timing, and their interactions are always entertaining.
The problem is that the movie focuses too much on the comedy, to the exclusion of the plot. The bank robbery itself, for example, is completely sidelined in favor of jokes and sight gags. The robbery feels like it exists just to set up the "real" story of Frasier and Niles trying to make it in the big city. By focusing on the comedy so much, the bank heist never really comes to life.
Still, "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a ton of fun, and Pierce and Grammer make for a great on-screen couple. You can easily watch this movie with a friend, and you'll both enjoy the laughs. If you're a fan of "Frasier", you'll probably like this movie as well.

THE ORLAND OSKAR —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is another fun movie that stays pretty true to the original TV show. You'll never confuse it with the more famous "Cheers" remake, though. While the plot is fairly standard buddy comedy, the characters are unique enough that you'll never forget them. Frasier Crane and Niles Crane are once again at the center of the story, and they're just as funny as they've been on TV.
The movie also has a very "Cheers" touch by using Woody and Norm from the show as supporting cast members. In fact, you could say that they're part of the robbery team.
I really liked "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber", and I think that you will, too. It's a well-done film, both funny and suspenseful.

THE DAILY RECORD —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is an entertaining movie that stays pretty close to the "Frasier" TV show. As a "Frasier" fan, I really enjoyed it. The characters are all there, and they're as funny as they've always been. The story isn't anything special, but it's a funny movie none the less.
The best part of the movie is the dialogue between the two leads, Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce. Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce have a great chemistry, and the script manages to be consistently humorous. There are a few clunky parts in the movie, such as a subplot involving Roz Doyle (Peri Gilpin), but for the most part it's a fun two hours of entertainment.
If you're a "Frasier" fan, you should enjoy "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber".

THE WASHINGTON POST —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a lighthearted comedy that has a familiar plot. The movie follows Dr. Frasier Crane (Kelsey Grammer), the star of the popular TV show "Frasier" (as well as the spin-off" Cheers"), as he and his best friend, Niles (David Hyde Pierce), attempt to make it in the big city. There are plenty of laughs in the movie, and the chemistry between Pierce and Grammer is always entertaining, but the movie's main problem is that it doesn't have enough meat on its bones.
The movie's biggest fault is its weak plot. Sure, the robberies are funny and the performances are great, but the movie's main conflict is resolved way too easily. The movie would have been a lot more engaging if the characters were at a true crossroads in their lives. I can't help but think that this movie could have been a classic bromance movie like "Young Guns" if Pierce and Grammer were at a point where they were truly losing their best friend.
Still, "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a fun movie, and you'll enjoy it for a couple of hours.

THE INDIANAPOLIS STAR —
"Frasier Crane: Bank Robber" is a movie whose main focus is on the comedic side of things, as it tries to emulate the feel of the popular "Cheers" TV show. It has the same feel, but the laughs are a bit more spread out here. The characters and the story aren't as familiar or as engaging as they could have been, so the movie never really gets going.
Frasier (Kelsey Grammer) and Niles (David Hyde Pierce) are once again the leads, and these two actors really shine in this movie. They're funny, engaging, and their chemistry is always fun to watch. The supporting cast members are also very funny, though they sometimes feel like they exist for comedic purposes rather than actual characterization.
The bank heist scenes are exciting and funny, and the dialogue is consistently entertaining. However, the rest of the film just doesn't have enough going on to keep your attention.
Maybe you're a fan of "Cheers", the TV show from the late 1980s where the main cast never changes. Maybe you're more interested in David Hyde Pierce as a bank robber rather than a doctor. If so, you'll really enjoy "Frasier Crane: Bank Robber".

feedmyleg has a new favorite as of 17:02 on May 1, 2022

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

code:
Robin Williams happy.

Dick Trauma has a new favorite as of 16:56 on May 1, 2022

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

feedmyleg posted:

Well, the reviews just hit. They seem mostly positive, but a bit mixed on what works and what doesn't:

Yay, Woody cameo!!! :neckbeard:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Trying to get it to do famous people. Some of them came out really good, or at least recognizable as who they're supposed to be:

Ronald Reagan:

Abraham Lincoln:

Elon Musk:

Donald Trump:

John Wayne:

Others were... not so much.

JFK:

Jerry Springer (if he was a physics professor I guess):

Ben Shapiro came out looking like he was in a moderately successful emo band in the mid-2000s:

Honorable mention goes to Nightmare World Michael Jackson:

That's the closest I could get to something that looked like Michael after several attempts.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

This is just John Michael Higgins.

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

"Sci-fi Buddhist trading cards" got some fun results:

]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Lightspeed enlightenment

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's all seven JFKs merged together.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I enjoyed that two different procgen reviews of Frasier: Bank Robber came to the conclusion that hey we're stealing the money for a European vacation

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"death metal album art"

"grim reaper on a bicycle"

One of many failed attempts at Jeff Goldblum:

"wet"

This is a horror movie.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

theflyingexecutive posted:

I enjoyed that two different procgen reviews of Frasier: Bank Robber came to the conclusion that hey we're stealing the money for a European vacation

Two mentions of the highly anticipated sequel Frasier: The Story of a Part-Time, Checkered, and Recently Unexplained Career as well

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

"neural blender"

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

code:
German yoda

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Yeah that background screams German to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

venus de lmao posted:

One of many failed attempts at Jeff Goldblum:

I'm not sure it has a handle on who Jeff Goldblum is, but maybe it'll get there someday: