Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Fourth softball game in 3 days and more practices and games the rest of the week. Do not let your kids play sports if you like having free time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Don’t have kids if you like free time.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Braksgirl posted:

Fourth softball game in 3 days and more practices and games the rest of the week. Do not let your kids play sports if you like having free time.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Don’t have kids if you like free time.

quote:

Don't have kids.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Braksgirl posted:

Could be worse, your kid could be into hockey in Louisiana. I can't even imagine how early you'd have to get up to get ice time.

e: Now that I think about it just playing high school baseball for a bad team had me up at 5 am needing a ride every damned day. Yeah just don't have kids if you like to sleep in the end.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 00:19 on May 3, 2022

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grittybeard posted:

Could be worse, your kid could be into hockey in Louisiana. I can't even imagine how early you'd have to get up to get ice time.

Man I miss the Kingfish and Ice Gators.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Too bad about all that sexual predation and 14 million dead!

But enough about Thomas Jefferson.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Braksgirl posted:

And then your daughter scores the game winning run and you go out for a celebratory Icee afterwards. :)

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

Wait till tournament season starts :getin:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Its Rinaldo posted:

That was this weekend and it was hot. They went 1-2, third place.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
And there goes Roe v Wade

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1521288272021901312?s=20&t=UHhM5ThLNfnwWZQ6mCgFAQ

ever more thrilled at the dems cowardice and excited to see what new heights of useless they can reach now

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Relentlessboredomm posted:

And there goes Roe v Wade

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1521288272021901312?s=20&t=UHhM5ThLNfnwWZQ6mCgFAQ

ever more thrilled at the dems cowardice and excited to see what new heights of useless they can reach now

we need a democratic president to protect roe v wade

this would not have happened if you voted harder

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Did you not see kween pelosi go to Kyiv. in heels!! slaaayyyyy.

also see her funding no small number of anti abortion democratic candidates across the south.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ornery and Hornery posted:

bernie and susan

BERNIE AND SUSAN

:arghfist:

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

that screeching sound you hear is hundreds of democrats firing up the fundraising emails

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If only RBG cared about anything but her image towards the end, she’d have retired and let Obama select a judge

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Don’t worry, everyone is going to vote so hard in November

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Seriously, it’s wild that amidst all of these countries that recently voted to allow abortion America is going to gleefully back slide.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'm just going to say it. Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a loving selfish bitch for not retiring when Obama was president and there were 60 Dems in the Senate. And that other old gently caress liberal judge is being a selfish bitch for not retiring last year.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Its Rinaldo posted:

There's another tournament at the end of the month. It'll be good and steamy by then.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Skwirl posted:

I'm just going to say it.

A few of us have been saying this for a while *before the latest instance of 2 minutes ago* so rock on..

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Skwirl posted:

I'm just going to say it. Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a loving selfish bitch for not retiring when Obama was president and there were 60 Dems in the Senate. And that other old gently caress liberal judge is being a selfish bitch for not retiring last year.

Breyer? The one whose replacement has already been confirmed?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Just WAIT until you see the fundraising numbers

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

it was bad that donald trump was president

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Apropos of nothing, anybody seen The Pelican Brief? Decent John Grisham legal thriller with Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington.

Not sure why it just popped into my head.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

voting real hard is how republicans did this btw

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Someone mentioned the French Revolution and I mean, well

https://twitter.com/LukeCorreiaVA/status/1520148319913271296?s=20&t=vOFlhPTwyvSBC0YCYG2Ddw

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Skwirl posted:

it's ok to say this

i really hate cults

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Guze posted:

voting real hard is how republicans did this btw

not giving a poo poo about decorum is how they did this, otherwise garland would have gotten scalia's seat

and dems respond with the "well we'll just be bigger than them" attitude and lose constantly

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Really, the leak is the unforgivable sin? Are you loving kidding me?

https://twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/status/1521295411545260035?t=PKQUTRykchERkUcxjKxywQ&s=19

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Intruder posted:

not giving a poo poo about decorum is how they did this, otherwise garland would have gotten scalia's seat

and dems respond with the "well we'll just be bigger than them" attitude and lose constantly

The dems did not have the votes to stop them from doing that, its very bad that republicans are in any position of power

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Can't imagine it will make abortion illegal, based on their justification for overturning it. We'll go back to before when rich people sent their daughters to visit relatives in NY for the summer whenever an oopsie happened.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

there should be less republicans in office, i am open to multiple ideas to make this possible

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

FizFashizzle posted:

Can't imagine it will make abortion illegal, based on their justification for overturning it. We'll go back to before when rich people sent their daughters to visit relatives in NY for the summer whenever an oopsie happened.

Yup.

Looking forward to SC copying whatever Texas and Florida do in the wake of this

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

There will 100% be laws making it illegal to leave the state to get an abortion and they will only be applied to poor POC

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Guze posted:

there should be less republicans in office, i am open to multiple ideas to make this possible

If the Dems would try to do anything other than pay lip service to the needs of people that might be possible

Alas

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I don't like Politico article title is worded as it's a draft for the majority ruling, not technically the ruling itself.

Yes, I know that the likelihood this ends up as the final majority argument but the pedantic part of me hates that trend.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I say this as someone who voted for every D name he could: I don’t blame anyone in the slightest for checking out since no matter what tinkering Dems did around the edges things still got demonstrably worse for a lot of people for pretty much the entire 21st century so far. The Republicans at least try to do the poo poo they say they’ll do even if its pointlessly cruel and evil.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

I don't like Politico article title is worded as it's a draft for the majority ruling, not technically the ruling itself.

Yes, I know that the likelihood this ends up as the final majority argument but the pedantic part of me hates that trend.

on the other hand

https://twitter.com/cami_mondeaux/status/1521296227291312133

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Guze posted:

Actually do a hard thing and legalize weed, legalized abortion access at a federal level, taxed the wealthy, meaningful student loan relief. Any one of these.

You know, anything that could actually help people and energize voters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Neil Armbong posted:

Actually do a hard thing and legalize weed, legalized abortion access at a federal level, taxed the wealthy, meaningful student loan relief. Any one of these.

You know, anything that could actually help people and energize voters.

They needed more senate seats so the deciding vote wasn't Joe Manchin