Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/1521313166377897985

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
what did the pink hats accomplish I don’t remember anything but Chris Coons wearing one.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I seriously believe that if Joe Biden wins then we will be on the cusp of a resurgent decade of Progressive politics in the USA. The 2020s will be the decade of Progressivism and Millenials taking over our government.

Passing the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, admitting D.C. as a state, re-districting in 2021, and massive stimulus as part of Biden's climate plan will open the doors to Progressives in a way that we haven't seen possible since the middle of the 20th century.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
“Vote.” A lib tells me in November before a Proud Boy guarding the poll station shoots him in the head

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/razhael/status/1521310384262635520

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

2DCAT posted:

Wait... Is this a real post lmao

white liberal women are useless beyond talking about how much they love wine and which harry potter house they most identify with.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/lovehaleylo/status/1520627166303731712

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lmao he couldn’t pack the courts what a loving pathetic ghoul

his plan was a bipartisan committee to look into reforming the courts

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

skaboomizzy posted:

the gently caress does he know about leaks

lol the GOP have decided the real scandal is the leak, not the content of the leak

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Uncle Wemus posted:

I seriously believe that if Joe Biden wins then we will be on the cusp of a resurgent decade of Progressive politics in the USA. The 2020s will be the decade of Progressivism and Millenials taking over our government.

Passing the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, admitting D.C. as a state, re-districting in 2021, and massive stimulus as part of Biden's climate plan will open the doors to Progressives in a way that we haven't seen possible since the middle of the 20th century.

I’m also mentally ill

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

lol the GOP have decided the real scandal is the leak, not the content of the leak

yea they did it on purpose

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

already gone

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
God imagine the takes being written right now to be published the rest of this week. Its going to be a flood.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1307130874840915968?t=TU8m8b2LiIt1vtkvbU0bhA&s=19

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Uncle Wemus posted:

loving lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Louisgod posted:

I’m also mentally ill

tell me you post in tfumdps thread without telling me you post in tfmpg thread

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

“Vote.” A lib tells me in November before a Proud Boy guarding the poll station shoots him in the head

"Thank you for your service."

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

LegoMan posted:

I hope this is what destroys America

have you not seen our god drat crumbling infrastructure?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Louisgod posted:

I’m also mentally ill

we’re all ill here

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Uncle Wemus posted:

lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTUhnIY3oRM&hd=1

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Agrajag posted:

we can’t afford to fix bridges that can’t pass a means test

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Agrajag posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Louisgod posted:

I’m also mentally ill

have a rat

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

If the Supreme Court refuses to grant certiorari, wouldn't it be the decision of the applicable Circuit Court of Appeals (presumably DC) that would be binding...? :thunk:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thats my president!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

kaleedity posted:

ho boy it's gonna take a while

a long boring drag

agreed

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
why doesn’t the court just say trump is president and expel all the dems from office? asking a serious question

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I know someone has said "Three Rivers Cuomo" before right because come on

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Horseshoe theory posted:

If the Supreme Court refuses to grant certiorari, wouldn't it be the decision of the applicable Circuit Court of Appeals (presumably DC) that would be binding...? :thunk:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

thank you, it only helped slightly.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Thank you for the rat content.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:hmmyes:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

my cats have both started stealing my water

they have a fountain why are they doing this to me

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I don't think the chudges leaked on purpose just to gauge public reaction, but rather to prime the pump (a truly presidential turn of phrase) and get the libs twittermad now so then they won't care anymore when it actually happens in a couple months.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I know someone has said "Three Rivers Cuomo" before right because come on

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Thank you for the rat content.

They're trash animals that thrive in filth, just like us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU