Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
thinkin about the LATER, KIDDO person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

ᵥₒₜₑ

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

So loving excited to VOTE. HARD. I'm a Hardcore Voter.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
from another thread but fits here well:

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I have no rights and I must vote

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status...ingawful.com%2F

:thunk:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Politifact should give him a mulligan on that, because if SCOTUS rules that women do not have such constitutional rights, the premise of the question is false.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

excited to see a democrat law like you can have an abortion in the first 6 weeks if you operated a non profit in a disadvantaged area for 3 years

Griz
May 21, 2001

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
we are doing everything except the actual part of it

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

tim kaine as VP

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Nothus has issued a correction as of 11:56 on May 3, 2022

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Destroyed doesn't begin to describe the devastation occurring to the Democrats in 2022

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

lmao they did it. they did the one thing that could make democrats not get destroyed. the mad lads

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The real trick of the Democratic party leadership is they leave all the local politicians to eat poo poo while they attend galas. Like if you wanted to yell at a Democratic politician today, the only ones you could track down would be the ones who give a poo poo and, therefore, have no power or influence.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

this wont save the dems lol its happening under their watch and they wont do poo poo about it. this will however line their pockets as usual with their grifts for "save" abortion fundraising

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

HallelujahLee posted:

this wont save the dems lol its happening under their watch and they wont do poo poo about it. this will however line their pockets as usual with their grifts for "save" abortion fundraising

In my lifetime, I think they did Obamacare and everything else they punted to the Supreme Court.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Imagine the Justice League giving speeches and sending fundraising emails instead of, you know, punching things... gently caress it, that's still a bad metaphor because it assume some sort of meritocracy got this losers elected to their positions in the first place.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HallelujahLee posted:

this wont save the dems lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

was yelling "well why haven't you done it yet, dumbass??" but then i saw the date lmao

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it won't help them with the election but it will help with fundraising, which is the part they actually care about. it's a victory as far as they are concerned.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lmfao gg no re

https://twitter.com/SusanSarandon/s...ingawful.com%2F

https://twitter.com/molly_knight/st...ingawful.com%2F

https://twitter.com/not_alf/status/...ingawful.com%2F

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
If only the Democrats were in the control of the Legislative and Executive branches...Vote!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

At the risk of exposing myself as ignorant of the deep lore of my favorite team sport

What the heck did susan sarandon do to these people you'd think she was reagan

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

projecthalaxy posted:

At the risk of exposing myself as ignorant of the deep lore of my favorite team sport

What the heck did susan sarandon do to these people you'd think she was reagan

she *checks notes* supported bernie sanders in 2016

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

how many people realize that article is partially responding to bernie also stumping for an anti-abortion mayor lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the scotus is in disarray because of the leak

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nonsense posted:

good

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nonsense posted:

so is my rear end

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Would you say Alito is increasingly isolated?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

https://twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1521341376499228674

e: oh, deleted?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
The implication of that tweet is that the voting energy was gonna be something other than "smash the Dems to bits" and the abortion decision would, if anything, energize Dem voters who otherwise would stay home (although that might be offset by conservatives energized by the win)

How does one get into such a mode of thinking that that makes any sense

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

fast cars loose anus posted:

The implication of that tweet is that the voting energy was gonna be something other than "smash the Dems to bits" and the abortion decision would, if anything, energize Dem voters who otherwise would stay home (although that might be offset by conservatives energized by the win)

[An external stimulus occurs]

Surely this is good for bitcoin the democrats!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

fast cars loose anus posted:

neoliberalism. The democrats don't campaign, they hope the free market place of ideas will put them to victory. It's the same poo poo that caused them to chant DEMOGRAPHICS ARE DESTINY because it means they don't have to do anything to win, just wait for this immutable law to slide them into office.

this is even more pathetic, just getting punched in the face repeatedly and declaring that no your winning actually

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

the next six months will be critical

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
wimp lo is going to get destroyed in 2022

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

This person is literally embedded with an Azov unit btw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004