Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They can take our lives, but they'll never take our gamerscore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Games posters and Imps are natural enemies. Like PC and Xbox gamers. Or Playstation and Xbox gamers. Or Switch and Xbox gamers. Or Xbox gamers and other Xbox gamers. drat Xbox gamers, they ruined the Xbox!

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
What does a real scotsman keep under his kilt

"More teraflops than you Mr Yoshida"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Games posters and Imps are natural enemies. Like PC and Xbox gamers. Or Playstation and Xbox gamers. Or Switch and Xbox gamers. Or Xbox gamers and other Xbox gamers. drat Xbox gamers, they ruined the Xbox!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

symbolic posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv5OF0RxgUk

copy
Jul 26, 2007

just tryna get a hand neefeezi

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

symbolic posted:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

symbolic posted:

You Xbox gamers sure are a contentious bunch.

*Series of ethnic slurs*

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
E: wrong thread lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
https://twitter.com/rudeism/status/1520874547205271553?s=21

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

i already hear that "1, 2, 3, 4 up goes you're scoooooooore, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - you're great!" in my sleep. those things are the worst.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/jazzychad/status/1517242579804254209

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

No

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kaneda!!! My controller won't listen to me!!!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8pOcrJVnec

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao badass

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao incredible

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sick