Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Destroy america

The above post is canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Red Baron posted:

“I’ll vote today”

“you’ll vote now”

“I’ll vote now”

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
I've been in public education in some form or another for more than a decade and I wonder how much longer this is going to last sometimes.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

:d2a:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Glumwheels posted:

Bring back stoichastic terrorism, if you think women and doctors, conselnting adults etc shouldn’t have privacy to make their own decisions about their health or sexual activity then you should t have any privacy either.:.anywhere. You shouldn’t feel comfortable outside especially.

:honk:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/CapitolPolice/status/1521519801386029060

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
clump

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Glumwheels posted:

Bring back stoichastic terrorism, if you think women and doctors, conselnting adults etc shouldn’t have privacy to make their own decisions about their health or sexual activity then you should t have any privacy either.:.anywhere. You shouldn’t feel comfortable outside especially.

yes...YES

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Hatebag posted:

Lol the entire country is going to turn into the equivalent of some shithole hick state where anyone under 50 who is capable of fleeing gets out and the people who remain are all stupid, junkies, or old

their plan all along has been to ensure red states are only populated by absolute fundie psychos and their disenfranchised servant class

as long as the senate and electoral college exists those zombie states possess an insanely disproportionate amount of power, and there's no cure beyond blue states balkanizing, cutting all tax support, then reclaiming the chud lands after they've devoured themselves
'

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Louisgod posted:

gonna be really funny when it's found a conservative clerk leaked the decision and conservatives instead call THEM a hero and do nothing.

if so, it was done to keep the other chud justices in line so that it's final and dead.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

Lol. I don't understand why they're pretending to be mad about the leak. Who cares? Do they think it being leaked will affect whether it will take effect? I guess they just need to be mad

Because their base are anger addicts who get off on being able to portray themselves as victims

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Lol. I don't understand why they're pretending to be mad about the leak. Who cares? Do they think it being leaked will affect whether it will take effect? I guess they just need to be mad

it's a distraction because they know the contents of the opinion are wildly unpopular

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Zerg Mans posted:

it's a distraction because they know the contents of the opinion are wildly unpopular

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Hatebag posted:

They are the real victims here.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Looks like the Dems will have to get more racist.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Nothing Will Fundamentally Change :)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Retromancer posted:

Looks like the Dems will have to get more racist.

they’re already the party of slavery! what more do the people want!?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Red Baron posted:

“I’ll vote today”

“you’ll vote now”

“I’ll vote now”

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1521520984733491200

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
court packing is a dumb solution from people who are too impressed with their ability to count (republicans can do it too)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

so many surprised pikachu faces this morning

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Ingmar terdman posted:

Nothing Will Fundamentally Change :)

Faux Brandon caught in another lie.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Gazpacho posted:

court packing is a dumb solution from people who are too impressed with their ability to count (republicans can do it too)

accelerationism ftw. give me 10,000 SCOTUS judges and counting

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

oh poo poo just remembered when they were promising DC and PR statehood hahahaha

welp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

number go up

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
https://twitter.com/hscoffield/status/1521507614298886145

Canadian Conservatives: FREEDOM! FREE SPEECH!! .... no not like that

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tubm

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/mkraju/status/1521507391690452992

How dare they ask about the leak lmao, at least warren set them straight. What human garbage.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lmfao

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Glumwheels posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mkraju/status/1521507391690452992

How dare they ask about the leak lmao, at least warren set them straight. What human garbage.

I can't believe republicans would just lie like that

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

can't wait till they classify the scotus rulings

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

you read some law? locker up!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
anyone wanna marry me so I can get citizenship somewhere else

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I can't believe republicans would just lie like that

that part is dumb as poo poo

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

kaleedity posted:

you read some law? locker up!

ahh, my time has finally come

*pulls book of 10000 lawyer jokes out of pocket*

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

kaleedity posted:

can't wait till they classify the scotus rulings

In Florida they shut off the microphones, cameras, and wifi before voting on gerrymandered maps so yeah, that's the next step.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

anyone wanna marry me so I can get citizenship somewhere else