Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gay Sex: Man's Hind Divided.

Well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1521535118921408516?s=20&t=paCRzKOson_0V3gOC092ug

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Lmao that was their big reveal?

loving lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i would like toh ave some colossal fun i think

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i hope they do not renege on the promise of colossal fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The proportion of fun to the size of the heroes is going to blow your nut/crack hairs clean off, leaving you with a perfectly smooth, shiny sack and rear end in a top hat.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The proportion of fun to the size of the heroes is going to blow your nut/crack hairs clean off, leaving you with a perfectly smooth, shiny sack and rear end in a top hat.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

larry leaving a phone with this poo poo on it lying around so he can gather up nut/crack hairs to finish insulating his house

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Nice

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

gonna have to look into this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I didn't rear end for this

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wormskull posted:

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Wormskull posted:

What a shave.

aperfectcirclefan
Nov 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/DreamcastGuy/status/1522700801772302336?t=-bRlrG_3TMoMQto4p--DCA&s=19

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Save it for the "OHH YEEEEAHHHH! THAT happened!!!!" thread bro.

aperfectcirclefan
Nov 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rTzJIxBHKc

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Glad to see the sport of Italian master sculptors loves on

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

let's see... a series X with extra controller, a year of XBL, and a bunch of games, or one master-sculpted tifa with additional nude model included? yeah... i'm going for the tifa

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

tmfc posted:

let's see... a series X with extra controller, a year of XBL, and a bunch of games, or one master-sculpted tifa with additional nude model included? yeah... i'm going for the tifa

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

tmfc posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

tmfc posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

aperfectcirclefan
Nov 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Se[\b]ries [b]X[\b]

[b](USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

aperfectcirclefan posted:

[B]Se[\b]ries [b]X[\b]

gently caress. You.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

thank you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

[B]Se[\b]ries [b]X[\b]

bruh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

[B]Se[\b]ries [b]X[\b]

good job champ

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

now die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

[B]Se[\b]ries [b]X[\b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-01zrHOChz0

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

that guy should be called a perfect rear end in a top hat.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
tifa's butthole guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

that guy should be called a perfect rear end in a top hat.