Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

Tonight’s scary story dates back from 1981 when Ozzy Osbourne had a personal dwarf that he used in his live shows for both the Diary of a Madman and Speak of the Devil tours. John Edward Allen aka “Ronnie the Dwarf” was not only featured in the live performances but he also appeared inside of the classic gatefold of the Speak of the Devil album.

During the band’s performances of “Goodbye to Romance”, Ozzy would execute Ronnie on stage by hanging him from a noose. Allen would also make random appearances throughout the show to bring his master booze and towels. Ozzy gave Allen the stage name “Ronnie the Dwarf” as a direct shot to his former Black Sabbath band members and their new vocalist (the legend) Ronnie James Dio. During the band’s performances of “Goodbye to Romance”, Ozzy would execute Ronnie on stage by hanging him from a noose. Allen would also make random appearances throughout the show to bring his master booze and towels.

Not only that, during the band’s performances of “Goodbye to Romance”, Ozzy would execute Ronnie on stage by hanging him from a noose. Allen would also make random appearances throughout the show to bring his master booze and towels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the island bois are probably the closest thing we have to hippies now

sad

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Not only that, during the band’s performances of “Goodbye to Romance”, Ozzy would execute Ronnie on stage by hanging him from a noose. Allen would also make random appearances throughout the show to bring his master booze and towels.

More and more people are saying it

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i regret to inform you that all the hippies believe that george soros is putting serpent DNA in the vaccine now

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
this roe v wade thing seems bad. maybe the democrats should do something

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WrasslorMonkey posted:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i regret to inform you that all the hippies believe that george soros is putting serpent DNA in the vaccine now

Yeah the old hippie to chud pipeline is evident where I am and its lmao

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Donkwich posted:

man liberals love fantasizing about losing dont they

it’s way easier than winning tbh

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

The Nastier Nate posted:

this roe v wade thing seems bad. maybe the democrats should do something

they should do an SNL sketch about it

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

goth smoking cloves posted:

Yeah loving kill em! Gonna get killed any way so we may as well be the one to kill em! Should have moved to bumfuck il loving moron now you gotta die for being disabled!

:yeah:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
lipsync battle to see how America really feels about abortion rights in this country

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/calebsaysthings/status/1521547530189737986

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

Tonight’s scary story dates back from 1981 when Ozzy Osbourne had a personal dwarf that he used in his live shows for both the Diary of a Madman and Speak of the Devil tours. John Edward Allen aka “Ronnie the Dwarf” was not only featured in the live performances but he also appeared inside of the classic gatefold of the Speak of the Devil album.

During the band’s performances of “Goodbye to Romance”, Ozzy would execute Ronnie on stage by hanging him from a noose. Allen would also make random appearances throughout the show to bring his master booze and towels. Ozzy gave Allen the stage name “Ronnie the Dwarf” as a direct shot to his former Black Sabbath band members and their new vocalist (the legend) Ronnie James Dio. During the band’s performances of “Goodbye to Romance”, Ozzy would execute Ronnie on stage by hanging him from a noose. Allen would also make random appearances throughout the show to bring his master booze and towels.

That reminds me of the story about how dio and his drummer showed up to mix i believe heaven and hell and they were at the place for weeks before iommi and butler got in from their cocaine vacation so dio had been trying different mix levels with the sound guy and iommi shows up just blasted on coke and thought dio was trying to turn up his levels in the tracks and freaked the gently caress out and that's basically why dio left. Iommi seems like a piece of poo poo, imommi

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

In physics you can't tell when you're in freefall no matter how much you're accelerating. If you're in a sealed box you have no sensation of it until you hit the ground.

im not sure if this statement was a joke in response to something but non internal reference frames are easily detectable

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the gently caress

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1521541537104027649?cxt=HHwWgoCz4e39zJ0qAAAA

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

This is my fight song,
My women’s rights song

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

titty_baby_ posted:

Yeah the old hippie to chud pipeline is evident where I am and its lmao

deal from strength or get crushed every time

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Deceptive Thinker posted:

File an eviction lawsuit against the fetus

Your honor i believe the fetus would have eventually become a troop therefore i evicted it under the third amendment

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeartlandSignal/status/1521549634170195968

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So if a state can ban one medical procedure, I wonder how many others they might go after.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

triple sulk posted:

quote this post if you didn't vote for joe biden

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

radical meme posted:

So if a state can ban one medical procedure, I wonder how many others they might go after.

Vaccinations, masking, same-sex marriage, and gender reassignment surgeries or hormone therapy
that's all going with the Roe decision

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

triple sulk posted:

I didn't vote for Joe Biden for president but I did vote for Obama twice, which is essentially voting for Joe Biden to be vice president so I don't know if I should be quoting this post but I'll do so out of an abundance of lack of caution

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

19 o'clock posted:

they should do an SNL sketch about it

im sheetcaking as hard as i can

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

triple sulk posted:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

radical meme posted:

gender reassignment surgery come on down!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Retromancer posted:

Hey remember when a dude self immolated on the SCOTUS steps last week and no one cared?

lol talk about a self own.

he should have waited a week

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Libs did the best they could by pointing out chudge hypocrisy what more do you want?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
supposedly the decisions states it only applies to abortion (for some reason) and the right to privacy is still intact. im sure a smarty pants lawyer has vetted this and there are no problems.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Remember when republicans claimed there would be death panels and wanted Obama out of the doctors office? So weird how they want to be involved now with womens reproductive rights.

I still can’t get over the “well just give the baby up for abortion at a fire station” reasoning, as if going through pregnancy isn’t hellish and extremely expensive and time consuming (not including postpartum recovery etc). Poor women suffer the most let alone women and girls who’ve gone through rape and incest or coercion. It’s all so obscene and disgusting.

People should also have the right to abort babies with serious medical conditions or genetic defects. No one should carry an unwanted baby to term.

Glumwheels has issued a correction as of 19:49 on May 3, 2022

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Woman labels her body as a house, she is the landlord of.

very smart idea...

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

radical meme posted:

I was wondering what would stop a state from banning vasectomies.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

triple sulk posted:

I'm part of the solution where's my "very smart" sticker

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Glumwheels posted:

Remember when republicans claimed there would be death panels and wanted Obama out of the doctors office? So weird how they want to be involved now with womens reproductive rights.

woah, drat. you really owned them with their own logic. This will be the turning point in the fight against reaction!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

radical meme posted:

2024 looking like fall out new Vegas but our big moist boy who has banned all medical
care rants to the courier about yacht sex parties and steam catapults instead of Hegelian dialectics.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

weird how that happens

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Retromancer posted:

woah, drat. you really owned them with their own logic. This will be the turning point in the fight against reaction!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

I want that 3rd amendment guy to make a tweet about it.