Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Probably similar in raw strength to Boros, but he can't regen like Boros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

pik_d posted:

I read this in Frieza's voice

Which frieza tho

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
that garou chapter cover is sick

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Here is the translation.

Love Saitama teasing Garou.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Which frieza tho

Slightly more chilled out DBS Frieza

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah reiterating
I really like this. Garou trying his hardest to course correct despite everything thats hes done and has happened.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Saitama is having fun in a fight

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

Saitama getting all huffy about Garou using martial arts to move weird and making his combos miss is hilarious. A surprisingly funny chapter, I laughed out loud a couple times.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

kdrudy posted:

Saitama is having fun in a fight

It's bizarre to see, but I'm really enjoying it.

Edit: it feels like I'm indulging in wish fulfillment, if that makes sense, lol.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Solenna posted:

Saitama getting all huffy about Garou using martial arts to move weird and making his combos miss is hilarious. A surprisingly funny chapter, I laughed out loud a couple times.

Not just hilarious, but a great story connection to a million years ago at the start of this arc when Saitama wanted to experience martial arts!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol this rules. saitama paying garou the highest compliment possible by saying he reminds him of king. i couldn't have asked for a better ending to the garou arc than him being an amazing hero in spite of his constant efforts toward villainy. you're heart's just too good, garou. embrace it!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Jeebus that Saitama trollface

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

garo wishes he was as natural of a hero as KING

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPUgjy-Pn-4

How good is Murata's English fluency?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
This chapter was phenomenal. Just absolute peak OPM.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I think I'm okay with this version going differently now. The webcomic version of events was great, but this is really fun! Garou makes a great hero.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
garou just needs a hug I think

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Love the direction this is going in, this chapter was cool, funny, and sweet!

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

I made an avatar if anyone wants it! Only spoiling because it's from this chapter, does not contain actual spoilers.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
This chapter was extremely funny.

It's an unsubtle metaphor that Garou can only surround himself in a bigger and thicker shell of monster-ness rather than actually transforming his body.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Gotta admit that Garou continuing to do good in spite of himself is just amazing.

Also, it should be noted that after he evolved again, he took a punch from Saitama and lived to tell about it. So he IS getting better.

but will never reach Saitama heights, or even hurt him

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Every villain in this manga has been weaker than a mosquito and also a random cat.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Every villain in this manga has been weaker than a mosquito and also a random cat.

Well, Saitama's been getting stronger every chapter. He could probably win the rematch with the cat by now.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
It's a nice, funny fight. Really spectacular, too. It's not what I wanted, but dang it's great at what it's trying to do.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wow that's a good chapter

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

the bitcoin of weed posted:

wow that's a good chapter

This could make a fantastic meme of Garou being the webcomic readers expressing on social medial how upset they are that the story isn't following the webcomic, and Saitama is ONE

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Binary Badger posted:

Gotta admit that Garou continuing to do good in spite of himself is just amazing.

Also, it should be noted that after he evolved again, he took a punch from Saitama and lived to tell about it. So he IS getting better.

but will never reach Saitama heights, or even hurt him

Oddly, you can also make a case for the reverse. He monsterfied further and now got hit, whereas before Saitama noted that his weird movements meant he wasn’t able to hit him.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
Not all punches are serious punches

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Bushmaori posted:

Not all punches are serious punches

He *can* always end things in one punch, but that doesn't always mean he'll always try to.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He literally said to the kid he's not gonna kill Garou so every punch here is a pulled punch. Of course, surviving even a weak punch from Saitama without exploding into a shower of gore is impressive

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
Hasn't ONE said Saitama could smash half the universe in a single punch (presumably because he can only punch in one direction at the time)? He's always pulled every single punch he's ever thrown.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Bucswabe posted:

This could make a fantastic meme of Garou being the webcomic readers expressing on social medial how upset they are that the story isn't following the webcomic, and Saitama is ONE

Hi, webcomic complainer here
This chapter was what i wanted the previous one to be.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Apr 28, 2022

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Zzulu posted:

He literally said to the kid he's not gonna kill Garou so every punch here is a pulled punch. Of course, surviving even a weak punch from Saitama without exploding into a shower of gore is impressive

He can't even one shot a mosquito, he's a fraud

Man with Hat posted:

Hasn't ONE said Saitama could smash half the universe in a single punch (presumably because he can only punch in one direction at the time)? He's always pulled every single punch he's ever thrown.

Yes... Though I suppose if he punched with both arms in opposite directions at the same time...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wow, Garou is a great and effective hero, yay Garou! :neckbeard:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He can't even one shot a mosquito, he's a fraud

Yes... Though I suppose if he punched with both arms in opposite directions at the same time...

That'd be 2 punches >:-(

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Garou building up and becoming the ultimate apex of Tsundere is incredible. And Saitam's reaction to him being a combination of "dude, c'mon stop posing, you are not fooling anyone" and "lmao, look at this idiot" is perfect as well. :allears:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Is there an actual term for when characters eyes go white but they're not unconscious?

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

RareAcumen posted:

Is there an actual term for when characters eyes go white but they're not unconscious?

Ultra-Instinct.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

RareAcumen posted:

McFarlane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

gentrifying