Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bin laden owns....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

A Bakers Cousin posted:

you know they really must sit around and craft those statements as some sort of masturbatory motivational fantasy and really do just have filing cabinets full of ready to go hate statements

They cater to the Nazi freaks you see on Stormfront and 8chan without any hesitation or attempt to re-educate them. They don’t give a poo poo as long as they get to tell them where to aim. It’s loving dire.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
enjoy those protests now that its legal to run over protesters

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/WookOfficial/status/1521552167424962566

the video mungo baobab

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

A Bakers Cousin posted:

enjoy those protests now that its legal to run over protesters

Soon it will be illegal to protest in a public space.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i mean it already basically is depending on how you feel about getting your skull smashed by cops

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Mungo Baobab was my favorite new wave band

shame they didn't put out more albums but the two they did were great

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:owned:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i mean it already basically is depending on how you feel about getting your skull smashed by cops

Yea I'm talking a specific charge for simply engaging in a protest, regardless of whether or not there's stuff like property damage or violence involved.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the video mungo baobab

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

:lmao: Incredible

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Basebf555 posted:

Yea I'm talking a specific charge for simply engaging in a protest, regardless of whether or not there's stuff like property damage or violence involved.

yeah they are going to specify that right to assemble isn't the same thing and yeah gatherings that are protests will be made illegal

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Basebf555 posted:

I mean it already is, the cops just show up and declare it unlawful then brutalize and violently oppress their political enemies while taking in overtime pay all because an empty water bottle got tossed by a plainclothes officer

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the video mungo baobab

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/100YearsAgoNews/status/1521606174470250497

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I mean it already is, the cops just show up and declare it unlawful then brutalize and violently oppress their political enemies while taking in overtime pay all because an empty water bottle got tossed by a plainclothes officer

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Basebf555 posted:

Look at left wing protests vs the chud trucker rally, judge for yourself based on what cops did

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

no. they're having fun but they're wrong.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It would be so funny to see what they do if it was a chud leak. Lmao

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Typically what they do though is declare it unlawful, then if/when people don't disperse they start arresting them. It will change to immediate arrests and charges for anyone who is engages in a protest.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

They will just blame the democrats

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

oh my god shut up

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I read the Trmp Thread
I post TuRm with fellow Trumkers
And while Tmrp is loving NUMBERs
My corpse is thrown inside a tiny trashcan
Perhaps I may become a RmTp poster again
Or I may simply be a single drop of cum
But I will vote Trum!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

CaptainBeefart posted:

Blame Antifa

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

lmao

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

Glumwheels posted:

Look at left wing protests vs the chud trucker rally, judge for yourself based on what cops did

it really can't be ignored just how, even in supposedly "liberal" "left" areas the right wing militias have been allowed to run wild and do whatever they want, how many people were killed by nazis with cars, how many shot, beaten, tortured, while the cops stood by and watched and prosecutors refuse to prosecute. like this is the really scary poo poo, cops will be cops and do all that violence and its scary and expected, but just completely unleashing neo-nazi militias on leftists has really done a great deal of damage in terms of people willing to even hold a sign on a street corner

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Dave7News/status/1521517802644987904

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/1521567314373664768

edit: I posted the chelsea gun tweet because I like to post.
but I'm not a gun haver and also I'd rather no one in my family die from having a gun around.

reminder that the instant the left has the same open displays of force as the right they will be destroyed

hard to defend your community when 500 cops show up at your house to give you the Chris Dorner treatment

keep it secret. keep it safe. be that dude in the Prius giving a GOP roadrager the shock of a lifetime

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

it'd be cool if climate change could wipe out the existence of Reno and Vegas

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol if you defend yourself at a protest you either becoem a gop hero or they send the atf to murder you in your car

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

deathbysnusnu posted:

Left wing protest in our country is toothless. BLM protests just got hopelessly wrecked by the right wing rage over critical race theory and now their catch all panic over wokeness.

actually blm burned down and/or took over every major city in the country which is why fox news says we need to fund more cops

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Schmoe Cwead posted:

actually blm burned down and/or took over every major city in the country which is why Biden says we need to fund more cops

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Schmoe Cwead posted:

actually blm burned down and/or took over every major city in the country which is why fox news says we need to fund more cops

my dad is still convinced portland is a warzone that's constantly on fire despite living 100 miles from it and never bothering to y'know, drive there and see. chuds are beyond dumb.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

One of my favorite things about Creed Bratton is he keeps stinky Mungo Baobab's in his desk drawer to snack on. His coworkers are NOT happy about it.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/rubinreport/status/1521472461300244480?s=21&t=DSbmT1jpehVEETzsbiSTmA

Where’s Dave moving?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

VideoKid posted:

They will just blame the democrats

😂 hell yeah

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Rubin they will eventually come after your marriage and children.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Yes very easy to just move states and also there are no confederate states actively creating laws to hunt down and murder anyone that tries to go out of state for health care.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

he's gay, he hasn't figured out yet they're coming for him next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Yea but the reason we're not a pure Democracy is that there's some stuff we don't want subject to the whims of the average American, who is a compete dumbass