Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

You can make a safe-ish version of this by grinding a steak with a clean grinder. E coli lives in the cow's colon so it's not a risk if the meat hasn't had the cow's guts and poo poo sprayed all over it like they do with regular ground beef. These dipshits are probably just eating poo poo meat though, I'd wager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

on the contrary I think it will provide a lot of exciting opportunities for dipshits with too much money to get even more stupidly rich

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

someone saw steak tartare and thought they could make it cheaper

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/fedupsenators/status/1521905845709197313

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol this all started because the journo was protecting the mid atlantic financial "meritocracy"

quote:

But the life story he told me didn’t quite add up. The University of South Carolina is a fine school, but not the first place snobby Wall Street banks look for new hires.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

maybe you could use aged urine to sterilize your raw ground beef

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

Hatebag posted:

Knee fetishist: Look at the hinges on that one! Awooga!

Big Mommy Menisci

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I always lmao at this one

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Republicans are the only legitimate Americans. You are a traitor

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

ArmZ posted:

lol this all started because the journo was protecting the mid atlantic financial "meritocracy"

lmao

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Wisconsin health department: oh god please don't eat the cannibal sandwich, we'll do anything!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nonsense posted:

The Republicans are the only legitimate Americans. You are a traitor

slurp my ape juice

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

it still was pretty rare, and doctors who would do that were putting themselves on the line, in some cases toward a violent end. it certainly won't be a widespread phenomenon.

One thing Doctors could do without violating any law is recommend or prescribe the morning after pill to their patient. It's still available over the counter in Texas. I would think that would be the next move Texas might take, try to criminalize the sale of pill approved by the FDA for over the counter sale.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

hey poster you can dance
you can go poop in your pants

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

VideoKid posted:

slurp my ape juice

oh god I'm gonna

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ianbarr/status/1521826327124668416

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

radical meme posted:

One thing Doctors could do without violating any law is recommend or prescribe the morning after pill to their patient. It's still available over the counter in Texas. I would think that would be the next move Texas might take, try to criminalize the sale of pill approved by the FDA for over the counter sale.

yep that'll be an easy win on the 5th circuit

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mdemone posted:

oh god I'm gonna

:wink:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

jolene jolene jolene joleeeeene
i'm begging of you please don't juice my apes

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the scotus is useless and nothing they say matters when states just continue to loophole or oppress all of it in the end

abolish it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
You know what's going to be a fun little treat for all of us? When all the rich companies make reproductive health care a new arm of benefits and claw back from the regular health/optic/dental benefits to create a devisive atmosphere where the majority of Americans (men and women not interested in abortion access) get pissed off about losing their benefits so a minority of women can have access to reproductive health care as just another culture war battle.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

the scotus is useless and nothing they say matters when states just continue to loophole or oppress all of it in the end

abolish it

appoint me, i'll make em pay

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

:siren: WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT UPDATE :siren:

what in the world

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Spaced God posted:

This unironically was helpful thank you VF

As someone with no debt and like 6 months worth of salary in my emergency savings if the economy goes to gently caress I'll still be okay.... Right? :shobon:

I wish people taught me this in school instead of how slavery a necessary evil

Lol. Without a hint of irony.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ArmZ posted:

LOL got caught cause he low balled his education bg... had he said princeton nobody would check...

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

wow

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/BasedApes/status/1521644239024705537

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Wrex Ruckus posted:

didn't it get closed after that guy shot off Tiny Toese's toes?

They named the guy who got his toes shortened Tiny Toese

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

all this and british terfs are dead set on making it worse there because bodily autonomy is important to trans people

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1521900075819028480
https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1521914055992045569
https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1521919069917655041

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

I wonder how many of yall get it now and how many of yall still dont get it, after several hours of yall attempting to get it

Lol. In my best Bill Clinton voice, "well tacodaemon, it depends on what the meaning of the word ‘it’ is."

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

my fav Atmosphere rap is when he was like : "she had a condition of the heart, a heart condition"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

kaleedity posted:

our slurp juice

:hai:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the war on the unborn is ending. The war on the living is imminent

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Nonsense posted:

the war on the unborn is ending. The war on the living is imminent

thread title on several threads please

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

just wanted to note that the quote in this tweet is also 100% applicable to how the "people's convoy" chuds treat DC residents

https://twitter.com/sidhubaba/status/1521930223884849160

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 44 minutes!
the unborn have had it too good for too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

john donald president