Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

madison, what more do you have to lose? name names! hit back already man!!

lol. my guess is the drips stop if he announces he's not running again, and escalate if he doesn't back down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol. my guess is the drips stop if he announces he's not running again, and escalate if he doesn't back down

his primary is on may 17

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
why not just be gay and love dicks publicly and adjust the other bullshit politics to grift libs

is the money that much better in the conservative sphere?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

smarxist posted:

why not just be gay and love dicks publicly and adjust the other bullshit politics to grift libs

there is to be an in group who the law protects, but does not bind; and an out group who the law binds, but does not protect

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

selec posted:

that’s pretty standard bro down horseplay if the Marines I know are to be trusted. I’m laying my marker on “Not gay, just a dumbass”

yeah it ends with them laughing that his rear end is near the dude’s face, that’s not a sex tape

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Fly Molo posted:

yeah it ends with them laughing that his rear end is near the dude’s face, that’s not a sex tape

attempted sex tape ok geez you don't have to criticize his form yikes

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Private Cumshoe posted:

attempted sex tape ok geez you don't have to criticize his form yikes

oh god i did an ableism :eng99:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

NSFW

man they're doing him so dirty he must have been telling the truth lmao

https://twitter.com/dylanatxs/status/1521982758813376512

e: this was also earlier today lol

https://twitter.com/AndrewKerrNC/status/1521938419257122817

:eyepoop:

ram dass in hell has issued a correction as of 02:57 on May 5, 2022

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

madison, what more do you have to lose? name names! hit back already man!!

Given what happened to the billionaire who spawned this very thread I can think of at least one thing he can still lose.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Given what happened to the billionaire who spawned this very thread I can think of at least one thing he can still lose.

the use of his arms!

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

Real hurthling! posted:

jonestown episode 6 is good

Jonestown in general is good more people should attempt schizo evangelical amphetamine fueled communism
No the CIA isn't reprogramming my brain why do you ask?

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
ive listened to 13 episodes of the jonestown show in 2 days and i am starting every conversation with "what do you *really* think happened the day of the 18th"

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

ive listened to 13 episodes of the jonestown show in 2 days and i am starting every conversation with "what do you *really* think happened the day of the 18th"

said it before and i'll say it again, this thread more than any other thread on the forums makes you actively harder to be around

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Azathoth posted:

said it before and i'll say it again, this thread more than any other thread on the forums makes you actively harder to be around

its really fun how i now believe the catholic church is controlled by a masonic cult, but in a different way than everyone else i know

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
and yet no one is crack pinging me on eyes wide shut in here...

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

StashAugustine posted:

its really fun how i now believe the catholic church is controlled by a masonic cult, but in a different way than everyone else i know

can I get a download on that one?

actually, is there a greatest hits on this thread?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

and yet no one is crack pinging me on eyes wide shut in here...

I don't have much to offer, but I know that Eyes Wide Shut was released on the day JFK Jr. died. Kubrick's movie Dr. Strangelove was set to have its first screening on the day JFK died, but it was pulled so they could edit out the line "Our gallant young president has been struck down in his prime!"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

poisonpill posted:

can I get a download on that one?

actually, is there a greatest hits on this thread?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banco_Ambrosiano

basically during the years of lead the semi-official vatican bank collapsed in a money laundering scandal, a whole bunch of people involved turned up dead, investigations uncovered an illegal masonic lodge that included a bunch of heads of the bank and also a bunch of people tied into thread favorite operation gladio. being that its about cold war italy everything's very murky and you can go from "doesnt look like anything to me" to "they murdered jp1 and took a crack or two at jp2"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

p2 was absolutely the thing that destroyed my plausibility filter since i found out about it after a few months of seeing rightwing catholics insist that everything wrong with the church is a result of gay communist freemasons; and then it turns out there actually was a provable masonic infiltration and it was a bunch of neofascists laundering mafia money for death squads.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

legal in both Carolinas

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

smarxist posted:

you can't grift libs as easily

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

StashAugustine posted:

p2 was absolutely the thing that destroyed my plausibility filter since i found out about it after a few months of seeing rightwing catholics insist that everything wrong with the church is a result of gay communist freemasons; and then it turns out there actually was a provable masonic infiltration and it was a bunch of neofascists laundering mafia money for death squads.

I could really use an intro to masonry, I don’t know anything about it really

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Centrist Committee posted:

tbc i personally dont think there's anything terribly sinister about it ideologically, it's just that its historically been a social group for bourgeois shitheads, and frequently the disaffected ones that start first the liberal revolutions of the 19th century and then the liberal counterrevolutions of the 20th. theoretically there's a bunch of weird 18/19c enlightenment religious stuff going on- which along with its associations with 19c liberalism is where it becomes a boogeyman for reactionary catholics- but i think its secondary to its class position

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

alternate answer once i finish my second beer: read from hell

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

ok what about Prince Hall Freemasonry

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Read King kill 33

Also American masonry and European masonry are pretty different

Also the head of banco Ambrosio at the time of the collapse was hung from the black Friars bridge in London. Propaganda deux was the black Friars lodge.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

NSFW

man they're doing him so dirty he must have been telling the truth lmao

https://twitter.com/dylanatxs/status/1521982758813376512

lmfao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CommentCreator/status/1521989324560125954

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Centrist Committee posted:

it's a fraternity for adults and it's really old

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Freemasons are just a bunch of old, rich, white dudes who play golf together and make mutually beneficial business deals with one another. It’s not an arcane or even really interesting secret society, it’s just the same bullshit you’d find at any country club or private golf course.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

👀

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1521888400432844800?cxt=HHwWgMCy-frb6p4qAAAA

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

god i hope he wins his primary i need this storyline to keep going, it's nice to have some levity

https://twitter.com/CawthornforNC/status/1521994807526281218

lol not even denying it, it's a blurry video of a white boy humping his buddies face, you could lie it aint you

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
Lmao reading devil's chessboard and everything is somehow even worse than I thought it was

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

El Pollo Blanco posted:

Lmao reading devil's chessboard and everything is somehow even worse than I thought it was

it's nuts that Allen Dulles STARTS at "actively ignoring the holocaust" and "secretly arranging peace deals for the nazis" and gets worse from there

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Honest Thief posted:

lol not even denying it, it's a blurry video of a white boy humping his buddies face, you could lie it aint you

At this point he probably assumes there's more videos and some unambiguously show him. Besides, Trump has shown us that the best way to handle politically damaging poo poo leaking is to go "yeah that's me, I'm so threatening to The Deep State they will stop at nothing to take me down".

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Azathoth posted:

At this point he probably assumes there's more videos and some unambiguously show him. Besides, Trump has shown us that the best way to handle politically damaging poo poo leaking is to go "yeah that's me, I'm so threatening to The Deep State they will stop at nothing to take me down".

Jon Ronson's "So You've Been Publicly Shamed" which came out in 2015 comes to basically the same conclusion. the only options when faced with something like this is: 1. ignore as much as possible and if forced to just deny it OR 2. just say "yeah it's me, who cares? what's it to you, why are you so interested huh??"

as soon as you accept the shaming or apologize, that's when people really smell blood in the water.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I have a question about amphetamines. They’re mentioned ITT in connection to Manson, Jonestown and a lot of these 60’s and 70’s CIA experiments. What’s the mechanism of action?

I ask because when I moved to STA I was hooked up with Dexedrine Go Pills, as were what seemed like all of the guys in the EW Squadron, CSOR, CANSOFCOM etc. They just make you a hard charger right? It takes something else to have some sort of nefarious effect?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Frosted Flake posted:

I have a question about amphetamines. They’re mentioned ITT in connection to Manson, Jonestown and a lot of these 60’s and 70’s CIA experiments. What’s the mechanism of action?

I ask because when I moved to STA I was hooked up with Dexedrine Go Pills, as were what seemed like all of the guys in the EW Squadron, CSOR, CANSOFCOM etc. They just make you a hard charger right? It takes something else to have some sort of nefarious effect?

They're CNS stimulants that work primarily on the dopamine and noradrenaline systems.

Used sparingly and/or at therapeutic levels they increase alertness, motivation, concentration, and generally allow you to push harder physically and mentally and resist fatigue.

It's not that "something else" is required to create bad effects, it's more that tolerance develops rapidly and falls off very slowly, and the euphoric effects largely cease after repeated doses unless you increase the dose. If you're constantly chasing the "high" feeling then you're going to keep increasing your dose, and amphetamine (and especially methamphetamine, its close cousin) are notorious for causing psychosis when abused, either chronically or acutely.

This is a bit simplified, but hopefully gets the gist across

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

also they're great for making sleep more difficult

lack of sleep makes you more pliable