Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

video game streaming, FFIX

Tomorrow's stream :circlefap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/1521788954831470593

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

There's a Lemmings mobile game now (for that poor lone soul who was hoping for more Lemmings)

Might've been me. I've played it. It is not good.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

VideoGames posted:

LVG knows how much work is dragging me down right now, so she surprised me with a gift yesterday: A Lego Back to the Future Delorean. :3:

I spent about an hour putting it together before bed and so far have done about 30% of it. Looking forward to getting home from work and resuming!

Check out this display stand as well if you're gonna do the BttF2 version (Which why wouldn't you it's the best version)
https://www.wickedbrick.com/en-au/collections/vario-display-stands-1/products/large-angled-multi-use-display-stand-for-lego-vehicles-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sacsqsWTPY&t=470s

Bongs are getting weird.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

I said come in! posted:

My current game is illusion of gaia

I just finished a replay and it held up. Ankor Wat is a lot harder than I remembered. lol at the translation though, it was way worse than I thought it'd be.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Chairchucker posted:

Might've been me. I've played it. It is not good.

That's a shame, seems like a mobile Lemmings should have been an easy slam dunk. Rip.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I want to play triple triad on mobile but square keeps it behind mobile game bullshit

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Srice posted:

That's a shame, seems like a mobile Lemmings should have been an easy slam dunk. Rip.

Too much mobile game nonsense.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

Is there a thread for the new Vampire Masquerade game coming out the month? I went back 7 pages.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Honestly curious to see how that turns out, cause it looks like a disasterpiece that doesn't know what genre it wants to be.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Looks like the kind of game that I download for the character creator.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nate RFB posted:

I just finished a replay and it held up. Ankor Wat is a lot harder than I remembered. lol at the translation though, it was way worse than I thought it'd be.

the dialog is so bad! But otherwise this game has been great.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Last weekend I treated myself to both Kirby and Rogue Legacy 2. I played a little Kirby all week, 100%ed the first world and beat the second. I think the game does a good job of scaling difficulty by letting you work on the optional objectives if you want and otherwise the main game is a cakewalk.

I finally had the morning off to sink my teeth into Rogue Legacy 2 and played all morning. Seems like the sort of game I can put a disgusting amount of time into. Found myself saying "okay, last run" and suddenly I had picked my heir and gotten on the boat.

Also, both games are cute.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Picked up bugsnax on switch. Pretty charming little game, but actually deeply terrifying. Curious how it ends because the entire concept of the game eating bugsnax turns body parts into snax is actually disturbing.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Total War: Warhammer III Mac port just came out. Excited to see what everyone's so mad about.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

thehoodie posted:

Picked up bugsnax on switch. Pretty charming little game, but actually deeply terrifying. Curious how it ends because the entire concept of the game eating bugsnax turns body parts into snax is actually disturbing.

Bugsnax is really good

Three important things I don't think the game ever tells you:
1) You can sleep in any bed to change the time of day. Every area except Flavor Falls has at least one bed.
2) The map in your journal lets you fast travel.
3) By far the most crucial thing: there's a little chord that plays whenever a collectible hat is nearby.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 17:38 on May 5, 2022

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

thehoodie posted:

You should definitely finish it

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

longtimelurker posted:

Is there a thread for the new Vampire Masquerade game coming out the month? I went back 7 pages.

Is it any different from the visual novels they already released?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm assuming they've confused one of the 12 VtM things that come out every month with the eternally stuck in dev hell Bloodlines 2

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I believe you're talking about Vampire: The Masquerade -- Swansong.

I was kinda excited since it's from the makers of The Council, the early footage they released seemed super janky though. They delayed that release too so hopefully the extra time allowed them to get things right

Edit: this seems better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaabzCS3g9k

Character sheets aw yiss

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I honestly think that's just their marketing strategy at this point.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Judging from the results that came up when I searched for Vampire the Masquerade on Steam, whoever holds the license now really don't give a poo poo

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Judging from the results that came up when I searched for Vampire the Masquerade on Steam, whoever holds the license now really don't give a poo poo

PDX has a program where anyone can freely use the licence now

https://www.techspot.com/news/94326-paradox-officially-allows-fans-create-vampire-masquerade-games.html

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
VtM Booby Clicker is pretty transgressive for a cookie cutter spinoff

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The program explicitly forbids sale on any other storefront than Itch.io, so wouldn't affect the Steam cruft.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Frog Fractions-style trying to figure out what loving game is VTMB2

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

This reminds me that I bought the interactive fiction one, Parliament of Knives (great title) I should play that soon

But today is for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNKU1PevYcg

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIkDGlPa-3c

superb value, only continues to grow

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

The program explicitly forbids sale on any other storefront than Itch.io, so wouldn't affect the Steam cruft.

I missed the steam.in that post. Really they've got nothing to lose after the tire fire that was bloodlines 2. Just throw poo poo at the wall and see what sticks

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Was? Bloodlines 2 is still not out, lol

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Waffleman_ posted:

Was? Bloodlines 2 is still not out, lol

It doesn't even have a release date anymore.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I don't think it's ever coming out.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Perhaps the real bloodlines were the ones we forged along the way.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

They announced that they were switching developers last February but we still do not know what developer they switched to, lol. The Wikipedia page just has the old developer with a footnote that it was changed.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
"You think there's going to be a second game? Oh you're a goddamn Malkavian. You really are hosed." - Bender Wakka Rodriguez

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Hwurmp posted:

Bugsnax is really good

Three important things I don't think the game ever tells you:
1) You can sleep in any bed to change the time of day. Every area except Flavor Falls has at least one bed.
2) The map in your journal lets you fast travel.
3) By far the most crucial thing: there's a little chord that plays whenever a collectible hat is nearby.

Fast travel wasn't added until well after launch so having it available when I did bigsnax hosed with my head a lot.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

There's a Lemmings mobile game now (for that poor lone soul who was hoping for more Lemmings)

Oh No! Mobile Lemmings

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Saint Freak posted:

Perhaps the real bloodlines were the ones we forged along the way.

Wow, way to brag about having sex.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I am now officially unemployed for three days. It's gaming time! :toot:

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

This reminds me that I bought the interactive fiction one, Parliament of Knives (great title) I should play that soon

But today is for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNKU1PevYcg

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIkDGlPa-3c

superb value, only continues to grow

Both of these look pretty rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

to the PC users in the thread: what mouse pad/mat/gaming area/wrist support surface are you using