Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

If you stare into the void long enough, it starts staring back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
https://twitter.com/DailyNorseman/status/1522256577209716737?t=PB88B-ktn9-Q_Ts8bQaftg&s=19

he almost has the perfect last name maybe he can overcome Minnesota's whole curse deal

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

"Brrr Kick" is pretty great for any NFC North kicker.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Brkic can rearrange into Brick, so rip I guess.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Detheros posted:

That's how I read it. RIP Vikings special teams.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

That's not a very good picture of him. Here's a good picture.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Detheros posted:

Sataere posted:

That's how I read it. RIP Vikings special teams.

You say this as though he's cursing the Vikings kicking/ST, not the other way around

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Darth Brooks posted:

That's not a very good picture of him. Here's a good picture.

This guy fucks.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Blowjob Overtime posted:

You say this as though he's cursing the Vikings kicking/ST, not the other way around

I'm assuming this will be the football equivalent of the Johnny Deep/Amber Heard relationship. Everyone is wrong and bad.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ghosthorse posted:

https://twitter.com/DailyNorseman/status/1522256577209716737?t=PB88B-ktn9-Q_Ts8bQaftg&s=19

he almost has the perfect last name maybe he can overcome Minnesota's whole curse deal

Joseph was perfectly fine as a kicker last year this seems weird

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

Parallelwoody posted:

This guy fucks.

Whether you want to or not.

IcePhoenix posted:

Didn't they just extend him recently? Or was that the punter? Either way, getting strong Hrbek vibes from his name.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

I think I just got an ocular patdown from the new Country Mac.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah, that's the problem.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

ghosthorse posted:

Does Spielman still work there?

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

SirPablo posted:

Does Spielman still work there?

Judging entirely by their draft day trades, I'm going to say yes

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Oh my god lmao this woman got to ask Packers President Mark Murphy a question

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/1522942964015808512

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That answer really gives you a bad feeling and I can’t quite put my finger on it

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
Why would he even acknowledge that letter? And how many people in the org had eyes on that and had a chance to axe that before it could be answered or published but didn’t?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
that is

uh

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Every single month when MM does his column it seems like they'll include one truly batshit question to represent the more insane parts of the fanbase.

This month's just happened to completely take the cake, though.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
lmao

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Giving oxygen to something like that on your official loving website is ridiculous enough, but, uh.

"I'm not racist for drafting black players, 80% of the league is black players!" is uh.

I'm gonna go with worse?

Seems like, worse!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

"In case you haven't noticed,"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I remember rumors about how Davante Adams and his wife were “unhappy” living in Green Bay.

You read a letter like that and go, “Ya’ don’t say! :stare:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Not trying to pile on WI too much, to serious post, yeah, WI is utterly miserable wrt to this outside of like maybe Madison.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm not saying this is indicative of anything because I'm pretty sure there were zero black GMs in the division when Guntekunst was hired but Packers are very suddenly the only team in the NFC North without a black GM, by the way. :v:

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

I moved to WI and now live in the whitest town possibly in existence. poo poo is straight up monochromatic.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Dexo posted:

Not trying to pile on WI too much, to serious post, yeah, WI is utterly miserable wrt to this outside of like maybe Madison.

Madison loves to pat itself on the back and pretend to be a bastion of progressivism, but 70 percent of the population of the Dane County Jail is Black and like 77 percent of them are locked up for weed.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I’ve heard stories of black guys going out to bars in Green Bay and getting to drink for free because all the dumb white people just assume they play for the team. So there’s ups and downs to living there.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Pops Mgee posted:

I’ve heard stories of black guys going out to bars in Green Bay and getting to drink for free because all the dumb white people just assume they play for the team. So there’s ups and downs to living there.

This literally happened to a friend of mine who was at a bar in Green Bay and people thought he was Donald Driver. He's a bald, athletic Black guy, but he really looks nothing like Donald Driver other than that.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Last time I was at a Packers game some folks invited us to their tailgate and asked where we're from. We said "NYC" and the dude said, and I quote, "Ah nice place to visit but too many of the bad guys there are the ones with the guns. Not like here!"

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Parallelwoody posted:

I moved to WI and now live in the whitest town possibly in existence. poo poo is straight up monochromatic.

Waukesha?

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Last time I was at a Packers game some folks invited us to their tailgate and asked where we're from. We said "NYC" and the dude said, and I quote, "Ah nice place to visit but too many of the bad guys there are the ones with the guns. Not like here!"

It’s not a Wisconsin gathering without a group discussing urban cities in the US and crime.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hand Row posted:

It’s not a Wisconsin gathering without a group discussing urban cities in the US and crime.

…without a single idea of what the gently caress they’re talking about.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Hand Row posted:

Tbh that's every non-major US city

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Timby posted:

Madison loves to pat itself on the back and pretend to be a bastion of progressivism, but 70 percent of the population of the Dane County Jail is Black and like 77 percent of them are locked up for weed.

My cousin recently moved to Madison to run the Hospital ER and he absolutely raves about the area. He's middle eastern decent so that's something!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Timby posted:

I'm not saying it's great I'm just saying compared to Milwaukee and Green Bay it's a utopia.

Milwaukee saw what Chicago was doing and realized, we can optimize this racism and redlining even further.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm more interested in which RURAL part of Wisconsin is the worst.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

SirPablo posted:

Mauston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimestore Merlin
Jul 14, 2007

Obey your Spider-Lord

SirPablo posted:

Stevens Point