Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tenderjerk posted:

That owns that you cant be a republican anymore unless your advertisements contain veiled threats of oppositional violence

theres no litmus test to be a dem but if you want to be a republican u must never waver in ur desire to gargle the blood of ur enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao this pervert is taking pics of display store adverts as a serious person commentary on how the horny levels of his kids are being harmed by modern “society”

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Apraxin posted:

he actually got more confirmed in his first year than any president since reagan, it just doesn't matter now that the right's learned you can just shop around until you'll hit on one the like 200 trump judges who'll happily sign off on legally declaring islam to be a virus or whatever you want

you would think he would be out there calling out this obvious problem but oh well better have a press conference about reducing the deficit

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

how am i supposed to jack off to this? *furiously tosses victoria's secret 2022 catalog in the trash*

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/scottdetrow/status/1522600678987755521?t=8fOZZFpoP8hxGo2sqeoCkQ&s=19

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGClMQeV4M

originally aired September 17, 1995

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I hate these advertisements, but for a worse reason than you could even imagine.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I hate all these drat ads, but for a reason so vile and sinister my children only talk about it in whispers.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I like that ad, she's hot

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
no horney

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Republican senators are about as serious about increasing gun rights as the democrats are about protecting abortion

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

3 cheers for ketchup

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:catstare:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:what:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

you can’t stop me

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

the troops do love treats

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
$750 billion a year for this poo poo and no ketchup? weak.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

you can’t stop me

:jail:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/orXnsCF.mp4

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Meanwhile:

https://twitter.com/AKirklen/status/1522613773483315204?s=20&t=rOSbiDAmrfnrpSc52OPRbg

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
https://i.imgur.com/rHuHVu5.mp4

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

gently caress SNEEP posted:

3 cheers for ketchup

Hasn’t it usually been a thing in war (I think I remember hearing about it in WWII specifically) where the troops could always tell that they’d be making a major offensive that day because they were served special food or something

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

3 cheers for ketchup

:hai: :hai: :hai:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

"too many thick women with nothing on plastered all over my city," complained no real person ever

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

lmao

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Hasn’t it usually been a thing in war (I think I remember hearing about it in WWII specifically) where the troops could always tell that they’d be making a major offensive that day because they were served special food or something

well ketchup isn't a special food it's a condiment that they always have, just ran out

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Agreed, catsup is delicious

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

heinz is the superior ketchup

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ever wonder what goes on behind the white screen during a shun goku satsu?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Meltdown May Mascot

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Hopefully none of those poor heroes have ptsd from being denied ketchup and they don't come home and cry in the condiments aisle of the supermarket like PvtJoker did with the toothpaste

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

if you outlaw horny then only criminals will get horned up

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

T-Paine posted:

Hopefully none of those poor heroes have ptsd from being denied ketchup and they don't come home and cry in the condiments aisle of the supermarket like PvtJoker did with the toothpaste

joe bidens WOKE army cant last a single day without ketchup!!!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

You don't gotta stop being horny but you can't be horny here

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

We don't need two sex dungeon incidents this week

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I miss cumshitter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

sure but how are they doin on ranch reserves? :ohdear:

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

joe bidens WOKE army cant last a single day without ketchup!!!

The military need guys who want to sit on a throne of Chinese skulls, not these namby pamby translovin' ketchup soibois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/justingaynor/status/1522375201018761216