Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Hey guys whats going on in this threeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:allbuttons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
move past and heal, youtube thumbnails thread

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i no longer think of the leper's colony as a place to find funny posts. thank you youtube thumbnails and clips thread.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Holy crap you guys I'm REALLY sorry about that.

This was another YouTube "rabbit hole" that surprised me somewhat and it seemed to happen after I watched some vet videos. There are actually a whole bunch of these on YouTube, one of which is much more graphic (because it's a sphynx cat) and has 16 million views. I had read about it before but thought it was mostly just academic and something people joked about. I'd never seen it done. So I judged it as weird and bizarre and posted it here, completely misjudging that it would horrify people. I'm pretty sure the cats aren't being abused and no one is getting any kind of weird enjoyment out of it (which I hope is true).

Again, I apologize. I know it's probably impossible to live down now as people have probably already made up their mind that I'm some kind of weirdo who's into animal sex or some such poo poo. That's my fault for completely misjudging what I was posting. Sometimes I find that some parts of my head are still stuck on mid 2000's SA.

And sorry for loving up the thread! :(

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Hey, we all make mistakes, and sometimes they do cost us money. But appreciate the response. :)

I personally didn't think it was some sort of beastiality thing, but more a case of horrifically poor judgement, which, God help me, I'm an expert in.

And now this thread can heal.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bula Vinaka posted:

This was another YouTube "rabbit hole" that surprised me somewhat and it seemed to happen after I watched some vet videos. There are actually a whole bunch of these on YouTube, one of which is much more graphic (because it's a sphynx cat) and has 16 million views. I had read about it before but thought it was mostly just academic and something people joked about. I'd never seen it done. So I judged it as weird and bizarre and posted it here, completely misjudging that it would horrify people. I'm pretty sure the cats aren't being abused and no one is getting any kind of weird enjoyment out of it (which I hope is true).

Again, I apologize. I know it's probably impossible to live down now as people have probably already made up their mind that I'm some kind of weirdo who's into animal sex or some such poo poo. That's my fault for completely misjudging what I was posting. Sometimes I find that some parts of my head are still stuck on mid 2000's SA.

And sorry for loving up the thread! :(

Pretty sure it was more of a cat hole.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Paladinus posted:

Pretty sure it was more of a cat hole.

It was an "acupressure point" next to the tail. :catte:

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Bula Vinaka posted:

Appreciate the explanation! I figured it was a case of 'too far down the rabbithole' posting, not anything super gross, but its REALLY NICE to have that confirmed.

If you want to edit in an explanation into the offending post in question I won't stop you, just to mitigate the leper colony link effect.

Edit for content:

I actually watch this guy and he's actually pretty fun. Insane Mario Odyssey speedrun poo poo and his VODs are good for background noise

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

empty whippet box posted:

i no longer think of the leper's colony as a place to find funny posts. thank you youtube thumbnails and clips thread.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hm, yes, we'll need a 40-minute deep dive into the topic to figure out why.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he was fingering a cat's butthole inside the coffin

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

3.3K views 1 year ago

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/SmertTransam/status/1519909274327027712?t=5ZEBCfxHzmuQAIndSU2lsQ&s=19

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fact check: The LifeStraw doesn't remove salt from water, take it from this Japanese guy who tried drinking his own piss through one:
https://soranews24.com/2015/10/08/the-lifestraw-can-make-all-kinds-of-water-drinkable-but-does-it-work-on-urine-%E3%80%90video%E3%80%91

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

BigBadSteve posted:

Fact check: The LifeStraw doesn't remove salt from water, take it from this Japanese guy who tried drinking his own piss through one:
https://soranews24.com/2015/10/08/the-lifestraw-can-make-all-kinds-of-water-drinkable-but-does-it-work-on-urine-%E3%80%90video%E3%80%91

what do we have a page quota now

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

:hmmyes:

bleedbackwards
Jan 13, 2008
weapon finesse: my dong

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I'm not sure I "get" this guys' interpretation of Hamlet.

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

so they both gently caress

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ghostlight posted:

so they both gently caress

Or so they would want us to believe.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"the backrooms" needs to go away forever please

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Putty posted:

Every video various people make seems to attract hundreds of thousands of views, and they're not that hard to make for anyone with decent Blender skills. So they're here to stay for the time being I'm afraid.

It seems to have picked up a lot of momentum when this kid (who says he's 16) made this 3 months ago, which now has 27 millions views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4dGpz6cnHo

He had previously gotten popular with Attack on Titan animations.

He has continued with his backrooms series, which, to be fair, is pretty good so far actually. It looks like he has a crew of people helping him.

But it's caused a ton of copycat videos, which all appear in your Recommendeds because they have so many views.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Bula Vinaka posted:

Every video various people make seems to attract hundreds of thousands of views, and they're not that hard to make for anyone with decent Blender skills. So they're here to stay for the time being I'm afraid.

It seems to have picked up a lot of momentum when this kid (who says he's 16) made this 3 months ago, which now has 27 millions views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4dGpz6cnHo

He had previously gotten popular with Attack on Titan animations.

He has continued with his backrooms series, which, to be fair, is pretty good so far actually. It looks like he has a crew of people helping him.

But it's caused a ton of copycat videos, which all appear in your Recommendeds because they have so many views.

drat this is really cool

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Putty posted:

even SCPs sucked when they first started; before they were all re-written to fit the theme of how each file should be formatted.

The files first strictly define how the abnormality should be secured first and foremost before talking about the history of the object or any extra information .

Backrooms are interesting but it seems there are three stories going on at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015