Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm, if putin permanently destroyed hillary's path to power that would make him an incredible success as a human. so how could he be a failure as president?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

RBG was the first WOC. She made it legal

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

RBG was the first WOC. She made it legal

Woman of Covid

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

hmm, if putin permanently destroyed hillary's path to power that would make him an incredible success as a human. so how could he be a failure as president?
Putin and the russians are at the same time the greatest menace to America and also the easiest to defeat, a group of constant failure who is that close to succeed destroying you. Where do i have head that before, i wonder. ::umberto::
e: Clintonism is a mental disease.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mike the TV posted:

Wasn't the $1400 also meanstested so that if you were over a certain income you got less?

yeah it was I didn't get any because I made more than like $75000

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Toplowtech posted:

Putin and the russian are at the same time the greatest menace to America and also the easiest to defeat, also constant failure whose are that close to succeed in destroying you. Where do i have head that before, i wonder. ::umberto::

I noticed the Dems used this rhetoric a lot on Trump.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sydin posted:

Frankly I don't care how rare or common abortions are. I care first and foremost that they're legal, accessible, and financially feasible for the women who need them.

e. And by "financially feasible" I mean they shouldn't cost anything, like all standard healthcare.

my ex girlfriend in high school got an abortion (not mine it happened the year after we dated) at 16. thank god she did because having a kid at 16 fucks your life up good.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Sydin posted:

e. And by "financially feasible" I mean they shouldn't cost anything, like all standard healthcare.

i got some bad news for you

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

gradenko_2000 posted:

Woman of Covid

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

eSports Chaebol posted:

what kind of sick gently caress still watches the Simpsons, I could have asked ten years ago

now it’s on par with asking for a hot dog with no bun

I'll keep it on in the background while I'm doing other stuff.

FXX has them and will sometimes run a bunch of episodes together as a theme and they'll play a season 8 episode and then an episode from the last few years together and it's insane the quality difference

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

there was one gag that was like I thnk it was Homer who said "let me say good bye to my darling elizabeth" and it was just a poster of elizabeth warren that he hung up. and not a cartoon poster of lying liz. just a picture of elizardbeth warren

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
Hillary does know a thing or two about presidential failures

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
dems bad

repubs bad

zanarkand abes good

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

Hillary does know a thing or two about presidential failures

uhhhhh? she won, she got the most votes.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Filthy Hans posted:

shipping an abortion drug through the mail is now a class E felony in Tennessee, expect to see similar legislation across the rest of the southeast soon

US is gonna have to start doing poo poo like they do in saudi arabia where drugs get labelled as for use in something else, like dinoprostone being used for "cancer treatments"

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

my ex girlfriend in high school got an abortion (not mine it happened the year after we dated) at 16. thank god she did because having a kid at 16 fucks your life up good.

I love how all the pro-life people i know will see this example and, while claiming to be pro-life, see the baby not as a person but a punishment for a 16 year old having sex. Completely psychotic

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I love how all the pro-life people i know will see this example and, while claiming to be pro-life, see the baby not as a person but a punishment for a 16 year old having sex. Completely psychotic

as if they weren't also having sex at 16 and just got lucky that no one got pregnant

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Substandard posted:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the best animated series ever, although it only ran for 11 seasons.

I agree, though it lost something when they got rid of the Dr Weird segments.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

as if they weren't also having sex at 16 and just got lucky that no one got pregnant

Oh they’d be high fiving a 16 old boy for having sex, no doubt. That means he’s a man! The girl is a slut for having the same sex, though

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

spacemang_spliff posted:

US is gonna have to start doing poo poo like they do in saudi arabia where drugs get labelled as for use in something else, like dinoprostone being used for "cancer treatments"

I think the ivermectin crew had moved on to HRT drugs as a covid prophylactic sometime last year, maybe that could work as a cover story

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Joe Patriarchy is such a himcrow

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

*storms into the thread*

Where the hell is Nichael?!?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

you can hear the individual cells in her vocal cords dying with every word

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

spacemang_spliff posted:

The only moral abortion is my abortion

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Who's responsible for this?

https://twitter.com/OccupyPawffice/status/1522773680526352384

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

A True Poster

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/kathleen_belew/status/1522600387219533824

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I want someone to make the uwu dog version of a black panthers twitter account and have them respond to all of these

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
mock democratic primaries is right

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zvahl posted:

mock democratic primaries is right

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

maybe it's the waking and baking but I don't immediately understand the "Boss of V" one

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

maybe it's the waking and baking but I don't immediately understand the "Boss of V" one

Yeah, I'm not surprised you don't get it, OP

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

V = Vagina

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Grey Fox posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x-ujqvOhts

and then V for vagina

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
malcom in the middle of being aborted

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Substandard posted:

Also they should be cat girls with giant boobs so people watch it.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

Big Cyberpunk 2077 fan

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

malcom in the middle of being aborted

life is unfair

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

look I've been in this dumbass thread long enough that it's poisoned my brain to think that it was likely another succ Voldermort reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Well she would know about presidential failure, I guess.