Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i hope we get an explanation of every genre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Tony internally monologues through each genre and realizes he sucks at every genre and hasnt even been able to finish any singleplayer game he started. When he snaps out of it Amanuma is already gone back to work and completely ignores Tony standing there like a dumbass

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
or...gently caress, this could be another CYOA time!! poo poo I hope we get to vote on it :pray:

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Mix. posted:

i want it to be right just because i want to know what a horror game competitive pro gamer would even DO :psyduck: dead by daylight tournaments I guess???

Silent Hill 2 speedruns.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Pretty sure it's just a woman lying prone and NEET is realizing that the genres of games he plays aren't exactly suited for a pro gaming career

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

neet about to become a magical girl as his night job

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Mix. posted:

Or a serial killer.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Mix. posted:

Testing games by day-light
Stocking shelves by moon-light
Lost his parents to a knife-fight
Hey, lets go heist the sushi train

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I just noticed the thread title

relatable

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Cat Hatter posted:

Testing games by day-light
Stocking shelves by moon-light
Lost his parents to a knife-fight
Hey, lets go heist the sushi train

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Wanna get one of those switches

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
The pilgrim finished his journey of a thousand miles, and finally reached the wise sage atop the mountain.

"Sage, how might one stop being self defeating?"

"I dunno man, maybe just knock it off with that poo poo? Get some therapy or something?"

And the wisdom of the ages was imparted.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
I think Oda's just straight up the Author's stand in, and their meetings are just him thinking out loud how on how to progress the story.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Vic posted:

I think Oda's just straight up the Author's stand in, and their meetings are just him thinking out loud how on how to progress the story.

I think the author is just an alternative timeline NEET who chose to create a webcomic instead of getting a part-time job/self-defencing his parents.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Vic posted:

i dont think progressing the story is a priority of the author

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Hot Stunt posted:

I think the author is just an alternative timeline NEET who chose to create a webcomic instead of getting a part-time job/self-defencing his parents.

Younger Tony DOES have a web blog set up but he's still not sure what to do with it, so...

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Im gonna become a professional athlete, not sure which sports yet though. Im barely even 30 years old so its fine, right?

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Mx. posted:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

NEET is affecting how I consume other media. I watch a pleasant TV episode and then go to the discussions where people are complaining that "nothing happened" and it "didn't advance the plot" and I'm all :confused:

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Mx. posted:

Amateurs worry about plot progression. A true master can keep you engaged even when nothing is happening at all! :getin:

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

The Alchemist posted:

Im gonna become a professional athlete, not sure which sports yet though. Im barely even 30 years old so its fine, right?

Let's look at wikipedia to see a list of sports we can think about and decide we cannot do.

There appear to be 8000 of them on the list, so we should start from the top and work our way down.

The first one on the wiki is breakdancing.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

The Butcher posted:

Let's look at wikipedia to see a list of sports we can think about and decide we cannot do.

There appear to be 8000 of them on the list, so we should start from the top and work our way down.

The first one on the wiki is breakdancing.

oh so that's how ananuma got into curling, i see :hmmyes:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Mix. posted:

oh so that's how ananuma got into curling, i see :hmmyes:

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Ya know what, Tony, go ahead and be rude to pro gamers. It's okay, they won't mind. They're used to it.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

pnumoman posted:

Ya know what, Tony, go ahead and be rude to pro gamers. It's okay, they won't mind. They're used to it.

"Have racial slurs yelled at you by children" is literally in the job description.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

I actually lol'd

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

"A shameful display!" roars the middle-aged man covered in cheeto dust and sweat

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Like appearing on talk shows about psychics.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Xenocides posted:

Like appearing on talk shows about psychics.

hey that was RESEARCH for my MANGA, same as ALL the batshit crazy things I do on impulse

which also makes it WORK and TAX DEDUCTIBLE

...just like nancys visits

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

simplefish posted:

hey that was RESEARCH for my MANGA, same as ALL the batshit crazy things I do on impulse

The manga about Nancy defies all the conventions. It is about a 2,000 year old half-dragon half-demon trapped in the body of an adult woman. It didn’t sell well.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
drat I finally caught up again

Now I'm stuck waiting for updates at neet speed like you suckers

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Samuel Glompers posted:

drat I finally caught up again

Now I'm stuck waiting for updates at neet speed like you suckers

Welcome welcome. I look forward to the 15 daily fresh posts, watching the number slowly climb everytime I open the app throughout the day but waiting til I'm lying down in bed at the end of the day to crack open the thread and take a long cold sip of neet *aaaahhh~*

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

simplefish posted:

That's got me wondering, if I made a lovely food blog could I write off all my meals as a business expense?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Anything can be a tax write-off if you're willing to argue with the IRS enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Sprue posted:

Welcome welcome. I look forward to the 15 daily fresh posts, watching the number slowly climb everytime I open the app throughout the day but waiting til I'm lying down in bed at the end of the day to crack open the thread and take a long cold sip of neet *aaaahhh~*

*Sip*

Yep

He sliced that salami well