Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

deep dish peat moss posted:

just a bowl of individually-wrapped carbs though, not carb-containing foods

Wait, this is making me question the very concept of "content" itself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

my friend has a carbuncle

that's right his uncle is a carbon based lifeform.

Which would be consistend with the idea that his uncle is a human being. Although in this case that's wrong.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

my friend has a carbuncle

that's right his uncle is a carbon based lifeform.

Which would be consistend with the idea that his uncle is a human being. Although in this case that's wrong.

My uncle is fuel injected.

Prurient Squid

I guess fuel is one of those things. As in, fuel is fuel only justaposed to some thing for which it functions as fuel. So bananas are fuel to those who are fueled by bananas.

deep dish peat moss

Eating 2,000 individually wrapped carbs each day

deep dish peat moss

Staying up all night unwrapping them all and putting them into a big popcorn bucket so you can just shovel them into your mouth throughout the day

Manifisto

Prurient Squid posted:

I guess fuel is one of those things. As in, fuel is fuel only justaposed to some thing for which it functions as fuel. So bananas are fuel to those who are fueled by bananas.

bubba is fuel for gubba; gubba is fuel for borba; borba fuels lindtsen joober; and so on

ty nesamdoom!

Harold Fjord
Lindsten Joober has a brother named Elmo who looks like me.

google THIS

The game begins by showing you a picture of a small bird dressed as an Egyptian pharaoh, or you can press start to skip the Tut oriole

The Voice of Labor

a live stream of someone who is really really bad at video games but who keeps trying and never gets angry or discouraged

The Voice of Labor

cybertiger 2040 wherein tiger woods dies in a golfing accident, his body restored to fight crime and a videogame is made about it

Karate Bastard

Some motherfuckers are always trying to putt from the rough

Karate Bastard

Caddie: Tiger, remember that chancellor Eagle's boogeymen are still in the game. They can still sand wedge this deal onto the fairway
Officer Tiger: Affirmative ...unless he slices *pulls nine iron from hip holster*

Prof. Crocodile

Karate Bastard posted:

Some motherfuckers are always trying to putt from the rough

deep dish peat moss

milwaukee talkies

deep dish peat moss

The little-known and oft-confused town of Many Applepits, Minnesota

deep dish peat moss

mallrats but it's about literal rats that live in a mall

deep dish peat moss

sexyback being a cut of meat that you buy at a butcher shop and that JT song is about going to a barbecue and bringing sexyback

deep dish peat moss

Slim Shady's nefarious cousins Swim Shady and Spin Shady

deep dish peat moss

A fad where you on say the first syl of each word

The Voice of Labor

lol that canadians are now cans

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

sexyback being a cut of meat that you buy at a butcher shop and that JT song is about going to a barbecue and bringing sexyback

Conservative mid-western family going to a steakhouse and sees sexyback on the menu, nervously refusing to acknowledge it or say anything to each other. the mother orders spaghetti with tomato sauce for everyone, eaten in silence, and then yells at the kids on the way home for wanting to eat at that kind of restaurant.

The Voice of Labor

man. I was going to change the dialog on some bazooka joe comics but after looking at a few from the 50s they're way funnier than anything I could come up with

The Voice of Labor

Karate Bastard

Never not funny

Twenty Four

Last night I decided that 34.5 is the regular oral sex number, because it is half of 69.

ChubbyChecker

i could get be this

google THIS

"Sup!" -- Mar Pop

Prurient Squid

My daughter used to get straight A's. Now she tells me to "eat my shorts"

She's a good girl gone bart.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
My LIFE!

Has... has anyone said that yet? :agesilaus:

Oh, they have? :hotpickle:

A lot of people, you say? :staredog:

:cry:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

biosterous

milwaukee talkies

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

A YouTube lawyer but they give unsolicited legal advice to the characters in Agatha Christie novels.

gleebster

Only a howler

Prurient Squid posted:

A YouTube lawyer but they give unsolicited legal advice to the characters in Agatha Christie novels.

"Perhaps Evans could be of some assistance. I can give you a letter of introduction"

ChubbyChecker

Prurient Squid posted:

"Don't say anything in the accusation parlour!"

Prurient Squid

"That harlot deserved what was coming to her. And I'd do it again."

Lawyer: "OK, well first of all if I was that woman's lawyer I'd strongly advise her to stop talking. That's her 5th ammendment right."

e: Also, why is she letting this bald guy interogate her? He doesn't look like an on duty police officer. Why isn't she requesting
legal representation?

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 10:41 on May 11, 2022

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Armitag3 posted:

Sasquash it’s the third racket you’ve broken this week.

The Cryptid Consumer Investigator, just a big ole hairy hominid that finds office headquarters of various scam companies

Prurient Squid

You all said I was mad. Many of you asked for transference to other scam companies.

Prurient Squid

Disney send Yoda on a mission to bust the operations of firms that bootleg disney merch.

He has to battle against a crack team of all the knock-off yodas that have ever been been created lead by the spaceballs guy.

Karate Bastard

Yoda's jedi master skills are severely challenged even by the sheer wonk-assery of the knockoff yodas' joint compositions, like how many do you even have, and is that a freaking ball joint???? are they supposed come apart like that, and come on buddy are you supposed to be able to hit me from around corners???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Twenty Four posted:

Last night I decided that 34.5 is the regular oral sex number, because it is half of 69.