Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

someone tweet at them asking for a recent t4, it's the only way to know for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
that was such an odd one, because i'm pretty sure flexing about your tithing is considered a sin

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/CBCPitchbot/status/1523708380288028672?s=20&t=yEqdatHyr7Smbv0i_9iAqQ

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Good genes: Rex Murphy
Bad genes: disabled people

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Oh great, Rime derailing the thread again.

Also why the particular interest in @LoFiRepublican's hot takes?

Precambrian Video Games has issued a correction as of 18:50 on May 9, 2022

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

this was a mitchell and webb sketch

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

infernal machines posted:

i was talking to an inuk guy last week who put it very succinctly, "what the gently caress kind of school has a graveyard?"

gravedigger school

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

i was talking to an inuk guy last week who put it very succinctly, "what the gently caress kind of school has a graveyard?"

yeah, i mean if a public or private school had a place to bury the kids that died today there people would be going berserk

well, maybe. covid's kind of changed my perception of what kinds of danger people are fine exposing kids to

Arivia posted:

gravedigger school

:hmmyes:

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

My high-school was literally next to a graveyard. Pretty sure that it was for the church down the street, but I wouldn't have put it past some of the teachers there to kill students.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Dreylad posted:

yeah, i mean if a public or private school had a place to bury the kids that died today there people would be going berserk

yeah, this is the thing. people :actually: about unmarked vs mass graves can get hosed, because that's absolutely not the relevant issue here

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owI7DOeO_yg

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

yeah, this is the thing. people :actually: about unmarked vs mass graves can get hosed, because that's absolutely not the relevant issue here

One hole for all of them or one hole each, it’s still a lot of dead kids.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

eXXon posted:

Oh great, Rime derailing the thread again.

Also why the particular interest in @LoFiRepublican's hot takes?

if u are terminally online that account has become a popular right wing account in twitter circles and straight genocide denial is very on brand

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Karach posted:

I am deeply disturbed when somebody tells me that, yes, they're actually really passionate about doing payroll entry and it makes them feel complete. they will not admit that they've created this mental construct simply to retain their sanity.

I think we might know the same guy who works for Ceridian

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Coxswain Balls posted:

I think we might know the same guy who works for Ceridian

A school division.

I'm not sure if it matters. It's a perfectly ok job, sometimes, I'm sure, no matter where it's happening. But you're not going to tell me it's what you dreamed of as a kid. I actually refuse to believe it, because it means that people don't even have any imagination any more, deep down, and that's like the last scrap of hope I have for things.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Karach posted:

A school division.

I'm not sure if it matters. It's a perfectly ok job, sometimes, I'm sure, no matter where it's happening. But you're not going to tell me it's what you dreamed of as a kid. I actually refuse to believe it, because it means that people don't even have any imagination any more, deep down, and that's like the last scrap of hope I have for things.
There have always been people lacking in imagination. Doesn't mean everyone is. Like folks who would complain about being bored, while they have internet access.
How the gently caress are you bored? Learn something about a new topic! No imagination at all.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

just post all day, duh

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Karach posted:

the last scrap of hope I have for things.

Ngl I'm jealous

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

just post all day, duh
At least you won't complain of boredom!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Always never don't post.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Do not, my friends, become addicted to bourgeois pleasures. They will take hold of you, and you will resent their absence.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
live on a river then you can take a canoe trip for free

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Aka Laura's worst vacation ever

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Rutibex posted:

live on a river then you can take a canoe trip for free

Every house is a houseboat when you live on the banks of the Red south of the floodway.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

CLAM DOWN posted:

what about the rear end

Diarrhea and gut symptoms

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/sackvillenews1/status/1523751846472413184?s=21&t=6HugYhnqzcsJJs5Vcw4CqQ

suck my sackville

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Nature's barricades

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Karach posted:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to bourgeois pleasures. They will take hold of you, and you will resent their absence.

My boomer parents literally just finished a cross-Canada road trip where they drove from one end of this dummy thicc country to the other and back again. I'm sure Laura would be fine.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:26 on Oct 29, 2022

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

how many roads would we need? there are like 3 places to go and a whole lot of nothing in between

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

how many roads would we need? there are like 3 places to go and a whole lot of nothing in between

Posting from the nothing.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hello.

watch out for deer.

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Karach posted:

that mural is in montréal and the full image is pretty cool. I'm surprised it's gone nearly ten years without being defaced

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

hello.

watch out for deer.

The deer in my town use the crosswalks. It's nice to live around wildlife

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i live around wildlife

raccoons, and opossums, and skunks, and rats, and squirrels. there are deer and coyotes too, but not right where i am

mostly they do not use the crosswalks though. they are very punk

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I wish opossums lived around me :smith:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i had never seen an opossum IRL before i moved here. the first time i saw one in the back garden i thought it was a rat, but waaay too big of a rat.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

i live around wildlife

raccoons, and opossums, and skunks, and rats, and squirrels. there are deer and coyotes too, but not right where i am

I have bunnies and mink and mute swans in my area too. It's pretty nuts how much wildlife there is in urban Toronto.

E: ooh, I forgot the red tailed hawks. Just incredible urban predators, I love seeing them circle over head.

Another Bill has issued a correction as of 15:43 on May 10, 2022

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

i live around wildlife

Foxes too, assuming you mean the GTHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

i had never seen an opossum IRL before i moved here. the first time i saw one in the back garden i thought it was a rat, but waaay too big of a rat.

If unexpected and encountered at night and with a clouded mind they are demons