Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The anonymous Labour strategist who began screaming uncontrollably when he saw the Edstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Christie Todd Whitman was elected governor of New Jersey after one of her campaign staffers drove around with a giant pile of cash and bribed a bunch of black pastors to not preach about politics the weekend before the election.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Animal-Mother posted:

Trump pardoned Lil Wayne.

Kodak Black too

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

yes unless you are too innocent or too GAY

he's too broke, its $1M for a pardon from president Trump

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Private Cumshoe posted:

If I were president I would pardon everything just a big jailbreak really let freedom ring :911:

A good Piccolo Day post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_LvwrBytVI

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Echo Chamber posted:

Christie Todd Whitman was elected governor of New Jersey after one of her campaign staffers drove around with a giant pile of cash and bribed a bunch of black pastors to not preach about politics the weekend before the election.

now that's what I call not walking around money

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Kazzah posted:

The anonymous Labour strategist who began screaming uncontrollably when he saw the Edstone

lol

projecthalaxy posted:

the Mueller Report

the late night shows and their “hilarious” songs, dances, sketches in anticipation of its release, then when it finally dropped people were unironically posting the suicide hotline

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
re: the edstone- I recall a similar article about Clint Eastwood and the chair wherein it was a republican staffer going apeshit in the control room. also very funny

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Launch is a comrade

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

re: the edstone- I recall a similar article about Clint Eastwood and the chair wherein it was a republican staffer going apeshit in the control room. also very funny

When Clint goes to the empty chair "and you didn't close Guantanamo!" then amending "which would have been bad anyway!" when he realised the crowd was turning

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

I celebrate rudy gobert day every year, he probably saved tens of thousands of lives lol

what a beautiful stupid idiot

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I was told Casey was being thrown out

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Zerg Mans posted:

I was told Casey was being thrown out
Well turnabout's fair play

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

we really tried to do something a few years ago during the last big BLM movement. it was killed in the cradle by the Democratic establishment and Barack Obama...

this was perfectly encapsulated when after the shooting of jacob blake every major nba team and player were refusing to play. team owners were desperate for games because of lost revenue due to covid. the players could have literally asked for anything and when they asked barack obama for advice on what they should do he told them to end the strike. lol

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Famous TV Dad posted:

this was perfectly encapsulated when after the shooting of jacob blake every major nba team and player were refusing to play. team owners were desperate for games because of lost revenue due to covid. the players could have literally asked for anything and when they asked barack obama for advice on what they should do he told them to end the strike. lol

untrue - he also told them to turn stadiums into voting centers

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I would pardon everyon who comitted a crime before 9/11 because if that's not a blank slate moment i don't know what is

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

This was when I realized that the constitution was fake and didn't exist.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
As someone whose worked for a knockoff ACORN (ACESSS) those orgs deserve all the hate but for completely opposite reasons

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
today I remembered Nixon faking a nervous breakdown by shutting off the red phone and bombing the poo poo out of Cambodia, a country we were not at war with, in order to psych out the Vietnamese government and get working on a ceasefire because they thought he was going insane and would nuke them.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol that okeefe dude ot an associate broke into a senators office and nothing of note happened to them iirc

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Eat This Glob posted:

lol that okeefe dude ot an associate broke into a senators office and nothing of note happened to them iirc

he got like 6 months of house arrest lol felony espionage

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Eat This Glob posted:

that's all I really remember about ACORN other than it being really boring

and part of George Soros' imminent world domination ofc

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
James O'Keefe had a barn where he did some seriously unfunny poo poo in there.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Help I can't stop thinking about Bom video.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Help I can't stop thinking about Bom video.

👍

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
love to live in a place where helping poor people register to vote is considered unfair to the party which requires mass disenfranchisement to form government

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/kaj33/status/750599216397824000?s=20&t=pI65foYl2-KLZngvfc7NQA

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hahaha

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

https://www.thecut.com/2013/01/hillary-most-poisoned-baby-name-in-us-history.html

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Published in 2013, before the Karen meme became a thing

e:

it really is fascinating just how much a meme can change the prevalence of a name. Though it does seem like the name was on it's way out even before the karen meme became big

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 15:25 on May 10, 2022

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I have informaiton that will lead to the arrest of Daenarys Targaryen

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
yaaaaaas queen

slaaaaay

khaleesi

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Echo Chamber posted:

James O'Keefe had a barn where he did some seriously unfunny poo poo in there.

And his rape boat.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Published in 2013, before the Karen meme became a thing

e:

it really is fascinating just how much a meme can change the prevalence of a name. Though it does seem like the name was on it's way out even before the karen meme became big

yeah karen is definitely going to be the new champ for at least a while but i imagine it'll still resurge faster than hillary

but honestly i can find fascination in any sort of statistical aggregation where it ties into sociological factors because i'm the most boring person in the world

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

quote:

the Mueller Report

oh god and the grift is still going with some of them. there's still, somehow, a podcast with Mueller She Wrote as its name and people still, somehow, are giving those cretins money. for what? i'm not entirely sure.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

This week they're interviewing a lady named Tasha Adams, who was married to one of the 1/6 planners, but later divorced him, on whether she thought 1/6 was good or bad. This takes 97 minutes. Please pledge to the Patreon.

E: i don't know how to tell what their patreon total is per month or episode or whatever but they have about 3800 patrons and the lowest reward tier is $2 so... lots?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

projecthalaxy posted:

This week they're interviewing a lady named Tasha Adams, who was married to one of the 1/6 planners, but later divorced him, on whether she thought 1/6 was good or bad. This takes 97 minutes. Please pledge to the Patreon.

E: i don't know how to tell what their patreon total is per month or episode or whatever but they have about 3800 patrons and the lowest reward tier is $2 so... lots?

https://graphtreon.com/creator/muellershewrote

Estimated Earnings per month
$11K - $28K

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Nothus posted:

lol remember when the anti-Trump protests got shut down and memory-holed by the media the moment they started following white house officials into restaurants to yell at them

saw this in the succ thread, and I had forgotten about those protests

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

duz posted:

https://graphtreon.com/creator/muellershewrote

Estimated Earnings per month
$11K - $28K

this bums me out. you know hard i work and how little i make? kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005