Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’m into forgiveness lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Wormskull posted:

I’m trying to do some math and you’re like 20 at most. drat I’m old.

hes got a reg date of 2007. hes old as amo ther fucker lol :cheers:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Yeah I was 7 when Hamurabe created the first rules of law known to man

*worms brain rumbles to life and a mere 80-90 seconds later he easily calculates the age* “drat zoomers”

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was 7 when zoo officials made the decision to fire a single rifle round into Harambe;s forehead, killing him instantly. Rest in power.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was posting when I was 15 and the OP has what I like to think of as a young, kindred soul, from what I seen. But your right. I blew it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Actually now I’m feeling like there had to be countless MF_Steave and shits like that. Yep. I’m a loving poser boys. *bends over sadly and presents my balls for penance*

:maga:

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni2L9D9lz9A

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Worm's balls guy

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

https://game-nostalgia.com/non_flash/cyberdreams/cyberdreams_company_history_9.html

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION SQUARE MILES OF MOUSE PADS IN THIN NEOPRENE LAYERS THAT FILL MY STORAGE UNIT. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR VIDEO GAMES AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION SQUARE MILES OF MOUSE PADS IN THIN NEOPRENE LAYERS THAT FILL MY STORAGE UNIT. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR VIDEO GAMES AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/MeidoIDKFA/status/1523532534499270657

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

oh, sweet

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

neat

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

aperfectcirclefan posted:

I thought this was the comedy forum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol at this guy’s ban

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

lol at this guy’s ban

Lmfao. Should’ve posted in the comedy forum

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol at this guy’s ban

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lkol wtf

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol at this guy’s ban

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol at this guy’s ban

lol that post sucks

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol i read the rest of the convo ahahahaha

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Oh yeah... THAT happened

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol at this guy’s ban

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol remindin me of this

Nostradingus posted:

Guy who only knows one French word, and it's for "rape": Getting a lot of rape vibes from this video game title

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
TFW you try to hang with the imp zone crew but you suck rear end and decide to flame out with another whackass attempt at humor ftmfw.

Another superstar spotted? Possibly ban number 2 incoming , judging by recent events :D

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

worms butthole guy posted:

Oh yeah... THAT happened

Lmfao classic worms butthole guy

I got the tude now fucked around with this message at 18:29 on May 10, 2022

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

worms butthole guy posted:

Oh yeah... THAT happened

gently caress you you stupid rear end bitch. post here again and i'll kill you with my bare hands

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

Lmfao classic fixins

[slaps the motherfucking taste out of your mouth] that ain't his loving name. [slaps the gently caress out of you again to make sure you got it] Fix it. That ain't his fuckin name, bitch.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol at this guy’s ban

Lol wtf

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol at this guy’s ban

Hizke posted:

gently caress you you stupid rear end bitch. post here again and i'll kill you with my bare hands

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

[slaps the motherfucking taste out of your mouth] that ain't his loving name. [slaps the gently caress out of you again to make sure you got it] Fix it. That ain't his fuckin name, bitch.

worms butthole guy…

WORMS BUTTHOLE GUY

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lol at this guy’s ban

I bought a GB everdrive from that guy. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol I didn’t think that guy was gonna turn out to be a straight freak in the bedroom. So long brother.