Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Without speeding traffic and needlessly loud motorcycles the pedestrians won't want to flee into nearby businesses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

this makes me irrationally angry

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
what am i saying, hating that truck is entirely rational

Riflen
Mar 13, 2009

"Cheating bitch"
Bleak Gremlin

lol. Is that a German cross on the wheel hubs? :thunk:

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Mayor Dave posted:

what am i saying, hating that truck is entirely rational

considering everything, it's very weird not to see that thing and hate it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Riflen posted:

lol. Is that a German cross on the wheel hubs? :thunk:

lol oh wow looks like it.

Was this your picture originally? It's huge on imgur

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Putting an Iron Cross on your stuff doesn’t necessarily mean you are a nazi, but it does mean you are ok with being mistaken for one.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

withak posted:

Putting an Iron Cross on your stuff doesn’t necessarily mean you are a nazi, but it does mean you are ok with being mistaken for one.

What else does it mean though? Just a really big fan of ???

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dog Case posted:

just a big fan of biker symbology and a huge dumbshit

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

just a big fan of biker symbology and a huge dumbshit

Ok but why did it become a biker thing

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dog Case posted:

Ok but why did it become a biker thing

please refer to the second half

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

it means they're in da pendant

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Probably just a “you can’t tell me what to do!” thing.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

withak posted:

Probably just a “you can’t tell me what to do!” thing.
the only thing I've read about bikers was HST's Hell's Angels book, but yeah that sounds right. I mean don't get me wrong, those guys were absolutely horrible racists, misogynists, etc. but there didn't seem to be any real ideological motivation beyond "get hosed up and gently caress poo poo up"

someone feel free to "well, actually" my post and let me know if the hell's angels were created by Nazis we picked up in the paperclip draft after WW2 lol

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

idk are there any Jewish or black hells angels

or is it a prison white supremacy gang thing

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

A MIRACLE posted:

idk are there any Jewish or black hells angels

or is it a prison white supremacy gang thing

they don't allow motorcycles in most prisons i don't think

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Based on my early teenage years I would assume it became a biker thing because it makes people mad and that's inherently funny and cool somehow.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Based on my early teenage years I would assume it became a biker thing because it makes people mad and that's inherently funny and cool somehow.

hells angels were the original shitposters

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

oh my god

https://twitter.com/LoganTMillsap/status/1522920017532051456

he says it isn't a covid thing. hahahaha jesus christ this country

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, some people just love sitting in lines in their cars, never got it. I also never got waiting an hour as well for In and Out. It is a fine burger (fries are mediocre), but it is also something I would wait a couple of minutes for max yet people sit in giant loving lines for them.

I guess just being in a car is worth it, nearly a religious experience for them.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Dog Case posted:

Warhammer 40K

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
stolen from another thread but lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, some people just love sitting in lines in their cars, never got it. I also never got waiting an hour as well for In and Out. It is a fine burger (fries are mediocre), but it is also something I would wait a couple of minutes for max yet people sit in giant loving lines for them.

I guess just being in a car is worth it, nearly a religious experience for them.

i went at like 1am once and there was over an hour wait lol. it's good because ths only place you can get a full meal for under $4 these days; all other fast food is hideously expensive.

but yes people who like to sit in cars or go "im gunna go for a drive to clear my mind" are psychotic

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Ardennes posted:

I live near a very popular viewpoint in my city. full spread of the skyline + mountains, lots of benches to sit on, drinking fountains, grass for picnics, bet you can guess how the majority of people choose to enjoy it

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

drive thru graduation

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i regularly walk to pick my kid up from school and it's .5 miles, a very reasonable walk...but i see other parents from my neighborhood who will get into their suv and drive and park to walk the remaining .1 or .15 mile. i make it back home at the same time they do except i didn't waste any gas or have to look for parking

dumb as hell

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

what do you do when you need to carry a fridge home while picking up your kid from school??

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

BraveUlysses posted:

i regularly walk to pick my kid up from school and it's .5 miles, a very reasonable walk...but i see other parents from my neighborhood who will get into their suv and drive and park to walk the remaining .1 or .15 mile. i make it back home at the same time they do except i didn't waste any gas or have to look for parking

dumb as hell

honestly with all the SUV traffic and distracted drivers it’s probably safer for the kid to get them into a car

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/sokane1/status/1524091258758705154?s=20&t=Anu_OR5oflPCdk1FbX_uhw

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
nah its not unsafe to walk that route

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

what a fuckin' dipshit lmao

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
He’s so ducking stupid. gently caress I hate him.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
isn’t induced demand a very well understood concept

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Electro-Boogie Jack posted:

oh my god

https://twitter.com/LoganTMillsap/status/1522920017532051456

he says it isn't a covid thing. hahahaha jesus christ this country

UVU is for the kids too dumb to get into byu or byu-idaho

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

that's the dumbest loving thing i'm gonna read today and i post with my monitor off

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

He's right. Why shouldn't we delete roads to decrease traffic?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This is for ONE (1) intersection being closed to repair a crosswalk + surrounding concrete for a few weeks.

You can't close anything for maintenance around here because business owners whose traffic is 90% generated on foot will complain that cars have nowhere to park or drive while the work is ongoing

how does this even make the news good lord lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mayor Dave posted:

that's the dumbest loving thing i'm gonna read today and i post with my monitor off

These are the people who run the world lmao

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

These are the people who run the world lmao

Into the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How do you post tweets without twitter? Chris1212 is on the case and has it all figured out