Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Darth TNT posted:

Looks like he can’t bend his knee, but it can rotate and he does appear to have ankle joints.

We need a trailer now.

Pretty sure the original G1 toy didn’t have bending knees, which is what this model is based on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Pretty sure the original G1 toy didn’t have bending knees, which is what this model is based on.

He did.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

sigher posted:

I assume the Tiger Butthole is the pink flowery bit? I'll set you the separators, I'm going to keep one teal one for myself, and that part if you want.

Whatever the well endowed birb doesn't want I will take. Lemme know how to pay for shipping to 98687, DM me.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Are the green brick separators still exclusive to 2 sets?

By the way Round 3 of the Bricklink designer programs open for preorders on May 17th. I think this round will be by far the least popular though, all of it is so expensive.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 18:52 on May 11, 2022

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

bird with big dick posted:

i just wanted the teal one tbh

It'd be cheating though I want my brick separator sculpture to have been come by honestly, I'm trying to get enough that they'll form a free standing rainbow.

I have two teals actually, here's what you'd get:

edit: I also got a PM from user mastershakeman asking for the pieces, he PM'd me first, he's okay with letting all but one separator go.

sigher fucked around with this message at 19:12 on May 11, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Oh snap. I stand corrected.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sigher posted:

I have two teals actually, here's what you'd get:

edit: I also got a PM from user mastershakeman asking for the pieces, he PM'd me first, he's okay with letting all but one separator go.

Thanks but that’s okay let someone else have them I got more than I know what to do with anyway 😀

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
If you aren't blasting You Got The Touch on loop while building that Optimus you are doing it wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbKgIbycl4

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

i call it "monument to a disposable income"

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

RatHat posted:

By the way Round 3 of the Bricklink designer programs open for preorders on May 17th. I think this round will be by far the least popular though, all of it is so expensive.

Do yourself a favor and scroll down just looking at the pictures to see if you want any of them, then scroll back up and actually look at the prices. loving lol, no thanks to any of that.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
No chrome no sale.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

The retro diner is in the ballpark for price-per-piece ($.09 vs. Lego's $.07 for modulars) but the rest are lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cloks posted:

HOWD YOU GET SO MANY TEALS.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

How many people are you willing to kill? Rumor has it if you use an orange one to shank someone in the Lego store, you can swap it out for a teal one.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

overwatch sets and Lego movie 2 sets, iirc. i have a green one somewhere as well.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The retro diner is in the ballpark for price-per-piece ($.09 vs. Lego's $.07 for modulars) but the rest are lol

I dunno if others feel this way, but none of them look polished. LEGO ideas sets look very polished. These look like MOCs. Not that they are bad, just...not as good as they should be for retail products. Even limited run retail.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
wrong thread but my shame lives below

Boco_T fucked around with this message at 20:56 on May 11, 2022

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Boco_T posted:

You can buy the poster of Valtteri's rear end for $12 here, it was $19 shipped to the US (I bought it)

nsfw, because it has valtteri's bare rear end in the photo
https://wearepari.com/products/poster-bottass

Who?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Boco_T posted:

You can buy the poster of Valtteri's rear end for $12 here, it was $19 shipped to the US (I bought it)

nsfw, because it has valtteri's bare rear end in the photo
https://wearepari.com/products/poster-bottass

I'm high on mushrooms so this post is loving art, but what the hell is this? :lol:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

MOOOOOOM! THE F1 THREAD IS LEAKING!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You can buy a poster of my bare rear end for $11, give me a minute and I'll get a link set up.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
lmao it was supposed to go in the F1 thread, my bad

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lego 18+ indeed

EdibleBodyParts
Dec 27, 2005
Body Parts...that are edible

Cloks posted:

My daughter stole a couple teals from me for her own sets, but I think you’d still have me beat on those.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
I don't like this rampant and unsolicited bare rear end posting.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Not sure why so many people are referring to a nonexistent teal brick separator... they do make one in Dark Turquoise, though :spergin:

In my Bricklink Days (Daze???) I don't recall picking up a new style green separator but I did end up getting an old style green one, and one of the black ones from the mosaic sets. Next is probably one of those Dots tile removers even though I don't find tiles altogether difficult to remove.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is there a lower limit to what sets come with a brick separator in terms of price? I mostly just buy UCS type stuff so I can't remember if like $29.99 sets come with one or not.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Weird ask but any one nearish Washington / Seattle wanna be a darling and mail me one black 15071?

I have a metric gently caress ton of Lego but only one of those but I need 2 for a build.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Is there a lower limit to what sets come with a brick separator in terms of price? I mostly just buy UCS type stuff so I can't remember if like $29.99 sets come with one or not.

I don't think I've ever bought a set over $60 but for some reason I have one???

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

What an awesome piece I didn't know existed. Perfect for making a disproportionately huge magnum (S&W 500 anyone?)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Futanari Damacy posted:

What an awesome piece I didn't know existed. Perfect for making a disproportionately huge magnum (S&W 500 anyone?)

This is one of those pieces I see all the time and I could swear that between myself and my son’s stash we would have literally thousands of them but I’ve turned my house over and I found one and I need two. Crazy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I got one with the new Dagobah set.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

RatHat posted:

Oh poo poo, thanks for posting this! I really want that waterfall, that set has ticks all my boxes. I'd also love the observatory too, but that really feels like it could use a lego designer review process and be an incredible theme. That diner and brickwest studios are super neat, just way too expensive

You're absolutely right, everything does feel like it's about 25-30% overpriced

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
I might have accumulated a few

Edit: Bricklink tracks which sets get which color of separator https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=96874&in=S

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

making a sardine can. tempted to make it out of salmon colored parts

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

how am I going to make a proper (king oscar) sardine can when hardly anything is in pearl gold

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Nvm

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

RatHat posted:

There's some really good sets here but they're all easily $100 bucks more than I want to spend :(

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
https://brickset.com/article/74899/optimus-prime-revealed!

I don't like the head. But otherwise looks cool.

He's a big boy isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZK9T39i5RA